Best place to consult - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Best place to consult

Indeed, coin market cap is the encyclopedia to cryptocurrencies and every trader should know about it, it where you get to know the most important information about a crypto coin, and if you can not find any information about a certain coin then it is better to stay away from it because most probably it is useless one.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:26 AM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

Yes, really, the site is good. It provides a lot of information that people need in order to know good currencies, how much is the volume in circulation, and is it really the currency that we can enter and work on

The site is really good that it can provide great help to people in order to be able to know the currencies in which they can invest in and work to buy and sell in a timely manner

As for price information, we rely on the trading platform that we use, such as Binance, for example, for following the news of cryptocurrencies, so I rely on some channels and groups on the Telegram, where I get the news at a notice as soon as it arrives.

• +2 1

Thank you for the advice. It looks like a professional site as a first look on it, I may spend more time exploring its services. Consulting is really needed for beginners and other newbies.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful site with us. Really it is very useful. It is better to know the price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies and know all the details about them and their codes. All members need to know this before they evaluate the topics and comment on them.
 .....Thank you again.....

Thank you very much, my friend. Every day I gain new and useful information that I add to the cryptocurrency data bank in my mind. Thank you for this wonderful forum that provided us with beautiful things of knowledge.

• +1 1

I attest to this, this is the best platform to find out about prices, information and many things such as history, graphics and new projects. This is why I say that coinmarketcap is the best platform in the world in which you know that it is very safe and reliable.

For me, I prefer learning in an interactive way through participation and reading from this forum, and I find that learning here is more fun and useful, but as for price information, I will definitely need other sites.

• +3 1

This site provides us with a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and enables us to know the platform on which the cryptocurrency is listed.

In addition to this site, I use the coingecko site

• +1 1

Coin market cap is ones of the best places to do your checks on the coins you are planning to buy. From here you'll be able to see the best information and details about coins which is going to help you make good decisions

Certainly, Coinmarket Cup is the best in the world of cryptocurrencies, as it gives you information about each currency and its arrangement in terms of investment size and the platforms it supports.

• +2 1

It is good place but all the site that have coins and small chart are not help to decide price. They are only show a small chart and give no access to tools and line drawin. I am not help by coinmarketcap at all except that it can give a twitter link to the altcoin

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right this is the best place for the consult and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work and when you want to invest then you should to get the proper knowledge before an investment

• +2 1

Greetings brother, thanks for your advice, I recommend using binance, which helps you do business with your coins, you can also see the prices of these in real time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many members fetch news from there, which is a guaranteed site for news related to cryptocurrencies, prices and fluctuations in the market.

Certainly, it provides very important information that helps technical analysis of the market and currencies said to be bought. Always enter it and advise everyone to use it and learn well before purchasing any currency.

• +1 1

Yes, it is a well-known and reliable site. It is easy to work on it for everyone who works in investment. I suggest that a special section be created here in the forum on investment recommendations in terms of buying and selling because in the forum here there are many experts who are able to give us advice.

• +1 1

You are really right, my friend, that this wonderful forum is the best place to learn and consult among us to learn the basics of trading, And encryption, it's really great and deserves a lot of attention and appreciation, thank you for this wonderful participation.  

Thank you for sharing this site with us.It is a good information for the new member those are joined recently.They get benefited by using this site and easily they do comment. Actually, Market Cap is the best site that provides you with all the information about any currency you want to know more about, as well as its price and staff. And coin market cap is very popular and genuine website giving 100% accurate details.

On my part, see the prices of cryptocurrencies through the yopit platform, where there is everything about cryptocurrencies in detail and their prices that change every second.

• +2 1

In fact, I use coinmarketcap, it is very cool and easy to use, one of the best sites for cryptocurrencies, and you can access cryptocurrencies and their expectations and prices accurately, I advise everyone to use it as a good option.

Any coin's volume and price must be known, and everyone can get the most up-to-date price and volume from coin market cap.Some coins are not included in coinmarketcap, but all coins with a high ranking and value are.For cryptocurrency, coinmarketcap is critical.