Instant Dash transactions: A potential tool for traders! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tao Of Satoshi

Instant Dash transactions: A potential tool for traders!

It is known that the Dash coin is among the fastest converting currencies, and this is a great advantage that may give it preference in the field at the expense of many other currencies.

Thank you for the information. But recently, I do not deal with the coin, namely, I do not trade or invest in it. I believe that the price of Dash at the moment can behave unpredictably. That's why I don't want to risk it.

I agree that Dash is known to be a very fast blockchain however there are some other fast ones as well like xrp most notably which at least claims to be one of the fastest out there and my experiences with it have always been super fast as well.

On 30.10.2019 at 20:03, Tao Of Satoshi said:

If current Dash instant transaction technology was implemented by all exchanges, there would be no need to wait for BTC confirmations. Dash could be used as the defacto currency of traders, allowing instant value transfer to and from exchanges. We should never stop getting this word out to those exchanges! They have nothing to lose and happy customers to gain.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/PSGPCqV32sU

Screenshot (251).png

be careful using other people's links.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:03 PM, Tao Of Satoshi said:

If current Dash instant transaction technology was implemented by all exchanges, there would be no need to wait for BTC confirmations. Dash could be used as the defacto currency of traders, allowing instant value transfer to and from exchanges. We should never stop getting this word out to those exchanges! They have nothing to lose and happy customers to gain.

Screenshot (251).png

Wonderful my friend, I have just started with this crypto recently, I have even joined a community in my country related to it. It is very good to know the potentialities that it offers and how it can help to adopt in a massive way the cryptos.

The dash coin in recent years has proven capable of being the leading currency, to buy in business due to its low cost in transactions and if we view the coin as a long-term investment, it could leave a good return.

You only click on your link channel, is impressive with good stuff.Dash not allows you read on privacy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dash is a good currency and with great technology that allows you to receive the token without confirmations, you avoid waiting minutes and even hours! It would be great if most currencies implemented the same

On 10/30/2019 at 1:03 PM, Tao Of Satoshi said:

Screenshot (251).png

Great, I did not know about the subject and now that I have read your post and I have seen the video I have loved it! Hopefully what you propose comes true, I have subscribed to your channel.
Through dash we didn't have to wait for the btc confirmation.
If it were done like this, you wouldn't have to wait for so many confirmations.
Thank you!

Edited by Orlandito

Dash has not had a good 2019, or 2020 thus far. Dash has lost some of its relevance as other cryptocurrencies take center stage. The likes of Bitcoin, and Ethereum with their smart contracts, are good investment.

• +1 1

And in many exchanges I see that dash has a lot of volume that means it is traded by many traders, I think among the coins which have a great future dash is not far behind.

• +2 1

Indeed, the Dash cryptocurrency is very fast its transactions and normally with very low commissions, therefore it is a cryptocurrency that I like a lot where I usually trade a lot with it because of the great advantages it has, it is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1

Dash is a undervalued coin & often over looked. Everybody always concentrate on the virtues of BTC. BTC is great but there are other coins that offer more than BTC. For example Dash, Monero & ZCash. Also, the previous mentioned can be easier & more profitable to mine than BTC.

Dont get me wrong, I´m a big fan of BTC. But its gotten to a point sometimes that everybody is concentrating on BTC & forgetting that their are other great coins in the market.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Dashcoin is one of the best and old cryptocurrency, and of course all Dashcoin transactions are fast and also with lower fees. But yes when the biggest coin take a place in growing higher, other cryptocurrencies convert to not interested coin. Because of the high price value of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif