Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life?

On 10/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, cryptokram said:

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

I am really trying to get really good in the crypto world. I entered almost a year ago, but I have not yet been able to know many details.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, cryptokram said:

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

At that time, I did not know the coding yet. How do I wish today if I had already known it at that time, that would have been really good if it happened.

• +2 1

This coding has entered the lives of many people years ago and changed the conditions of many countries, as it helped develop the state's income from money, saved thousands of people from poverty and homelessness, and helped them secure their standard of living.

In 2009 I obviously didn't know about cryptocurrencies yet.
I got to know Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies during 2015 and used btc to perform some virtual tasks I had to do. In 2016 I met Steem and won some coins. One part I left in Steemit and the other part I exchanged for btc and kept it in a wallet. Months later, everything I had had multiplied in value.
Anyway, clearly I would have liked to enter the cryptocurrencies much earlier to have earned more money.

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:43 AM, cryptokram said:

These are very difficult times, because when one starts with little knowledge and enters any event that even wastes time and that was my case, I lost money in investment platforms, I also lost my time in faucets that stopped paying, but Nowadays it is a little easier to determine which platform to start.

2017 was when I got to know cryptocurrencies, through an announcement that came out when I was doing a job, I got to know a little about the cryptographic world and I got interested, but I didn't pay much attention to it because I was busy, but when I really started it was 2020 in the middle of the pandemic, it was in December that I started in this forum and I continue to polish and learn from the cryptographic world.

I found out late about the crypto world, but I'm really trying to learn what it takes to be here.

Dear friend I come to in this field when of my friend tells me about this cape to talk for him and send me that this is a very good platform to learn great knowledge about cryptocurrencies by just interacting people and experts and also you can earn good profits from it.

• +3 1

Between 2009-2016 i didn't aware about crypto talk.In that time i was in my school life.I knew about crypto in 2019 last period by through a friend.I joined crypto in that time but i could not continue because in that time my study pressure was to high.  

Hey friend, I joined in this forum last month. It was my friend who told me about cryptotalk and how we can learn about crypto currencies. He also said about the earnings you get while investing your time in this forum. I am really glad that I found out about cryptotalk.

What is this guy talking about. Asking what we did in life until 2016 and then he says only cryptocurrency talk. Repeats too something that hasn't said in the first place. Is this guy Satoshi and was in Bitcoin since 2009?

On 10/30/2019 at 8:43 PM, cryptokram said:

Dude somehow im  new to this platform when my cousin told me about it that it is a good site to seek a lot of knowledge regarding the cryptocurrency  and their market value and also getting good profit in it.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:43 PM, cryptokram said:

In 2009, then I was still at college to 2011 when I was done with college. And I came to know about cryptotalk in the late las year that was in December 2020. And I'm happy on the forum as I have started earning bitcoins and talk tokens. Finally,I will commend crytotalk for being a very good  forum for users. Have a nice day

Dear, in fact, I was a loser, my whole life was worthless, but when I found out about cryptocurrencies, encryption, Bitcoin and encrypted conversation, everything changed, so my whole life depended on encryption. 

• +3 1

I did not know about crypto at that time, I entered the field a few months ago and I feel regret that I did not know it before that, I loved working here and I was happy when I won the first competition and got good capital to start in the trading process 

In 2009-2016 I didn't do anything for the crypto world because at that time I was still unfamiliar with the crypto world. In 2017 I got to know crypto and I didn't immediately join the crypto world because I thought at that time cryptocurrency was a scam, after the bitcoin price went up in 2017 I was shocked because I didn't think that the price of bitcoin would go up that high. And that's where I got into the crypto world.

• +1 1

I didn't believe at cryptocurrency at that time even though my friends are introducing it to me. I thought that it was just a big scam because lots of scammer here in our country took advantage of cryptocurrency and used it to scam lots of people.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:43 AM, cryptokram said:

At that time I was reading news and it was something that I could not believe to the fullest because I was afraid that I would waste my time and I did not have the opportunity to see the beginnings of this wonderful world correctly.

• +2 1

I always did things on the internet where I got some money but it was with the pandemic that I got into cryptocurrencies itself, I always looked for a way to know a little about cryptocurrencies but I never had a stable or solid knowledge like now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined cryptoworld around late 2015 which I found about cryptocurrecy but I find it so hard to believe in it, then I joined the airdrop site to start testing if it works and later I found is real that makes me to learn more about cryptocurrecy which now i have learned allot and engage in different transactions. 

When cryptocurrency started in 2009 bitcoin to be precise I was thinking that could this be true or its a kind of fraud and I decided not to make an investment on it until a friend on mine introduce me to cryptocurrency encourages me to go for further research my self then after all the confirmations I now believe the best way to make an investment is through cryptocurrency

I can't tell you anything about those period of time because I totally miss those time of crypto. I just recently start doing crypto before that I don't have any kind of knowledge about this world. But after joining I learn a lot and I still learning and I am feeling really good because I chose this platform. And I also wants to be with this platform for very long time.

During the period 2019-2016, I had heard about Cryptocurrency, but never tried to learn more about it. Never did I think that I will be fully emersed in the Crypto world as I am now.

My friend I want to tell you that from 2009 to 2016 I am busy in my study and I am in the ninth class at that time and I want to tell you that also in this time I am a student it and I join this firm from earning to reduce my educational expenses

Frankly, I didn't know anything about cryptocurrencies until just last year. But because of the pandemic, I was searching to make money on the internet. Thus, I was able to improve my financial situation a little more.

My friend I want to tell you that in the duration of the 2009 to 2016 I am a student and at that time I am a student of a school level at this time I am work on the cryptocurrency forum for the earning for my expenses