Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life?

In 2009 

I was really unknown from crypto world 

If that time I should have knowledge about crypto currency 

I will buy some crypto coins 

Because people that have buy crypto coins in past years 

That people have get very good profit on their crypto currency 

I come to know about cryptocurrency in 2017

Very interesting topic as you come to know about everyone views and joining history,in my case I don't know anything about crypto or site like this in recent month my friend told me about such amazing and wonderful site,I registered my account and start working. For me it's good site for getting skills and knowledge about many field of life espicially for begginars who can get many knowledge from expertise working on this site.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:43 PM, cryptokram said:

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

Before I didn't know about the crypto world. I join this forum few months ago. This forum change my life. It is very useful for me. I earn money and learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum.

Ugh, dude, I had no idea that cryptos existed, I was coming out of high school, and then I was preparing to be able to enter college, at that time I did not know about this and I would have liked to be more in this great world of cryptos, but it is never too late, there will come more bitcoin rallies and we should know that.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, from 2009 until 2016, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies and did not enter the world of cryptography until recently in 2020, I joined the forum CryptoTalk and I am happy to Work here.

Indeed, it has been a long time since the emergence of the Bitcoin currency and now it is in the forefront without a competitor and is progressing greatly, it has been more than 10 years since

At that time, I was young to deal with such matters until I heard about Bitcoin for the first time in 2016 and thought it was a bad tool used by outlaws on deep web sites, until I searched for the matter more in 2017 after the big hype caused by Bitcoin

• +3 1

From 2009 to 2016 I told you that in those years I was unaware of cryptocurrencies, the terms and use, in reality I knew nothing about it.
I started recently in 2019 in the middle of the year I found out from a friend and began to investigate and until now I continue to learn about this great opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1

During those period I did not know a thing about crypto currencies as I was still in the University and had no idea about it in any way. I only knew about crypto in 2019 and that was also because people introduced them to me and ever since I have been studying crypto currencies and making a fortune with them. 

Wow, that time of my life, I remember I am still in secondary School, in fact I would say that at that moment, I don't even know something exist called cryptocurrecies or let alone Bitcoin it self, I got to know about cryptocurrecies around 2017 when I was in the university, there I met people who are experts in the world of cryptocurrecy.

From 2009 to 2016  I didnt know about crypto currency . I began to know it from 2019.I heard from my friend about crypto currency. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. So lets so what happens next. Im very optimistic about it.

No one truly knew what would become of bitcoin and the emergence of cryptocurrencies, if even now there are those who believe that cryptocurrencies are nothing but a scam, what about then when bitcoin was only young?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I did not know that there are cryptocurrencies available on the Internet, but at the beginning of 2021 a friend of mine told me that working in this forum is very wonderful, in which you can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money, so I started to work, and I am very happy to be here. In this forum

• +2 1

I heard about Bitcoin in 2010, but I did not think that this currency would succeed like this, so I did not care about it, and in 2017 after the great success that this currency has achieved, I started working on some faucets, but I did not win anything. Then after two years I heard about this forum from one of my friends and about how  Profit by writing and learning, so I gathered some capital and learned to trade while I'm making satisfactory profits at the moment.

• +1 1

before i did not hear anything about cryptocurrency and did not know  about it and in the last couple of years i began to hear  about bitcoins and its enormous value and that is what encouraged me to start working in cryptotalk forum 

For me I'm a student and when I had to start thinking about what should I do to be able to gain money to help me to continue my studying and at the same time doesn't take all my time and keep it for the university I came across cryptocurrencies , I took my time in learning about it then started ti earn free money from the sites until I made a good capital and started to trade with it 

I lost sometimes and succeed in others since that's how the market is 

And now I'm making enough money for my studies and even more for myself too 

That's how cryptocurrencies changed my life

I am a student and i need monthly salary to pay for some college needings so i was pay from my parents money but in 2014 when i started in the crypto world i could pay for many things from my money.

• +1 1

I heard about cryptocurrencies long ago, but like other people I did not trust them, and this is what I regret now, I could have bought many Bitcoins in the past, but I did not take this opportunity, but I did not make this frustrate me, now I am working hard from Yes, I do not regret the future.

• +2 1

it sucks that i joined the crypto market late even tho i was exposed to it as early as 2014 but i finally joined in early 2017 and thank god i caught some good pumps.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am too much late too join this forum because I listen about this forum very late my dear friend I want to tell you that this form is very helpful for us in this critical situation of the covid-19

I heard about digital currencies a long time ago, but unfortunately I did not start working on them until a short time ago when I started working on the forum after one of my friends told me about it . A lot of things have changed since I joined the forum and digital currencies, and during this period I got good amounts of work in the forum and in circulation .

• +3 1

During that time am still in my early days in school and I didn't even come across anything known as cryptocurrency, digital currency, coins and tokens are all new words to me as I participate in the forum I am becoming masters of all the word now.

At the beginning of the injection of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into the electronic financial markets in 2009, I did not know the existence of cryptocurrencies and I did not trade with them, since I started serving and supporting crypto talk about a month ago, but I still consider myself one of the lucky because I I started investing lightly in cryptocurrencies.

I heard a lot about the cryptotalk forum and the field of cryptocurrencies and I very much wanted to join this forum and learned a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and now I started investing in them to achieve the greatest success.