How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

It is true that most of us have crypto and bitcoin, but in small quantities,
And whoever owns a good amount of cryptocurrency, he often trades or investments to make more profits,
As for me, I have a little crypto, but I have not reached the stage where I can spend the crypto to pay, but I try to invest a little to make good profits first.
Then I might use Bitcoin to buy some simple things for the house, for example.

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum but I don't know about it,I need learn to about and then after I comment in this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

No I do not speculate bitcoins. As I am a student I need to use money for my study expenses therefore I have to make exchange of bitcoins with my local currency and withdrawal them whenever I need it . And I am very thankful for this forum for giving us a great opportunity to meet our study expenses.I think in near future I can think about speculating of this currency and trading it in different forms.

My friend, I'm converting my cryptocurrencies into US dollar, pulling them money into my pocket, and another section i'm working on in currency trading and trading, it's really great, and profitable. 

I use crypto for a lot of things. I charge the balance, renew and replace the Internet package, and everything I want is real money and you can do what you want with it. What is stopping that is the future 

• +2 1

Frankly, my friend, I spend some of my coins on a monthly basis to meet my daily needs and buy some items

I still keep a large portion of my coins, I intend to buy a house through it, but I need more work for some months.

• +1 1

for me I always withdraw crypto to fiat when I need because this is the main reason I started to work in crypto for , not just to hold , and I won't regret what I do even if the price pumped more than 50000% because what's the point of holding what you earn for years and live in shortage of money during these years,

that's why it's important to balance what we do , we withdraw what we need , and hold or invest what we don't need , that's what I follow

• +1 1

I think there are a number of sites that  they are able to use crypto , to me I have tried to get the good things that comes well so to me there is a lot of effort , there is a lot o we are all suppose to work and we need to find a good side to what we do have , there is a lot of people out there who try as spend and be able to grow and are ready to find a solution to how we can adopt this is really powerful and we can be able to find the right tools and powerful solutions are to adopt it and I think  Ripple can be that good that is right Ripple would work perfectly

• +3 1

I have never spent any crypto in any store or anywhere but there is still work to be done and we need to find a solution to what is going on there is a lot of good work to be integrated in the retail use of block  chain cryptocurrency so to me we need to find a solution to what is happening and in the end the truth is the grow has just started and the first effective retail use of crypto currency is what makes it easy for so many people and the truth is that would be the only thing that comes first

My income start from Monday then I will spend on my purchasing and using it on shopping and other luxry products it will case my happiness.

I do not spend as much as I can on bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. But sometimes I spend bitcoins to buy products like digital goods, computer hardware or mobile. But the bitcoins I spend are from the profits I made from depositing in Defi, not my original asset.

Edited by Naylor89
  • +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hi friend I spent my bitcoin mostly on bill payment and other transactions that involves digital currency exchange and I don't make speculation, sometimes I use part of it for investment and trading in order to get profit and benefits 

• +2 1

I don't spend the profits I get from my trades, I add them to my initial funds. If a bearish market comes, I can decrease my portfolio in crypto and transfer these amounts to other assets like EMTIA, or regular stock markets, it all depends on the situation of the markets. The fiat currency is the least feasible option for me right now.

I honestly don't use Bitcoin or the other cryptocurrencies to buy services or goods because I don't know of any sites that interest me and accept crypto payments. I hope that in the future there will be more sites that accept cryptocurrencies so I can buy products or services that interest me.

However, I do use the crypto frequently for transactions because some currencies are very fast and offer low-commission transactions.

Sometimes I also spend my cryptocurrencies to acquire some services, but they are usually small purchases and I make them from time to time.

• +2 1

The crypto i earn in this forum i used it to spend on my basic needs but i am thinking that i will divide some and store it in a wallet so that the value will increase in the future.

Hi mate, good topic. I work on this site regularly but i collect the tokens and after 15 days i sell these token and get money. As i am a student and i need money to complete my study.  So i join this forum. I buy the things related to my study. I work here like a part time job. I am really happy to join this site. I am first time doing online work and its a best work. 

• +4 1

I am spending my btc only for the purpose of my payment and spending it to fulfill my expenses . Now I have not much knowledge about the trading and investment of the btc therefore I cannot spend it for the purpose of investment and trading. But I will learn everything about the cryptocyrrency with the passage of time.

I use a percentage of my cryptocurrency to pay for some services online or for some basic expenses, I also change a part to fiat money for my parents who prefer local money 

Well, in my country i can't use my crypto money directly. So i convert it into fiat money and spend it to bare my expanse. And besides i do trade with some of my Crypto money on yobit. 

It's a good question, I'm a college student so I convert the cryptocurrencies I earn into the country money where I study then I spend it on my study and living costs.

• +1 1

I normally use crypto whenever I want to withdraw or make transactions and sometimes I use it when I want to make trading so this is how I spend crypto 

On 10/30/2019 at 6:05 AM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

At the moment I only buy things online that I need, but there are not many stores that allow the use of cryptocurrencies, the only thing that if I managed to buy the previous year was my clothes to wear at the end of the year parties but currently there are very few stores that accept payments through cryptocurrencies.

The use our cryptocurrency in all areas because crypto world is not working to make people more towards them they are promoting cryptocurrency also they are giving huge profits to the members. 

I use 2 methods of a rechargeable debit card with bitcoin and then I also make bank transfers from different accounts to my account. I use Bilquin for something. I range from phone top-ups to Amazon products to grocery shopping.

Yes, my friend, you can exchange your coins to buy any item for me. I am working on raising good capital for my university studies. I am doing a good job here. I want to get a good profit to cover my expenses.

• +3 1