K.im - Ultimate Content Monetisation System - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

K.im - Ultimate Content Monetisation System

6 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

This is an interesting project. May I  ask what are the things that set this project apart from, let's say, Steemit and similar content publishing platform with remuneration system? And may I also know if Kim is the name of that big guy in the video...

Here is one video talking about K.im 
I am also finding out more about his project...
and I know Kim dot Com from before, and his mega project.

Edited by hexwin

Check out DEMO how K.im front end should work
K.im ios the way to earn crypto with uploading files and selling them or purchasing them for crypto.
See how platform will look

58 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I have learned from the foregoing not to buy tokens until they appear in reality and see them on the market cap or I will not recognize any new currency
I think it will be a good project if it continues and it is true

I don't buy tokens also.... but there are some good projects that we can use, and no need that everyone buys tokens. With K.im everyone will earn Bitcoin or other coins (and fiat) with selling their own files.
Imagine that.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I don't buy tokens also.... but there are some good projects that we can use, and no need that everyone buys tokens. With K.im everyone will earn Bitcoin or other coins (and fiat) with selling their own files.
Imagine that.

So you are not recommending buying on their presales and just wait for the release and earn from it?

I still dont run on their project nor read any of it but the way you posted here it gets my attention.

9 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

So you are not recommending buying on their presales and just wait for the release and earn from it?

I still dont run on their project nor read any of it but the way you posted here it gets my attention.

I almost never buy any tokens ...or coins. All crypto I have I earn everyday.
Search internet about this guy who is creating this Kim Dot Com... you will see why I think this project will be good.

When the coin appears on the market cap I will buy it otherwise I will just watch
I am not greedy to buy from the start to make profits

46 minutes ago, Zzoro6110 said:

When the coin appears on the market cap I will buy it otherwise I will just watch
I am not greedy to buy from the start to make profits

It is a PLATFORM you can use it and you do NOT need token to use it.
token can be used later to give you lower fees and other advatanges, but you don't need to use it

It is a good platform and has a great design
I have more than 5 days left to start and I am waiting to register and book my first place
To benefit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.499b0624baf974044b1f05df8c9ae36a.png

Did you hear about new token created by Kim dot Com ?

It is going to be Content Monetisation System and Contnt Publishing.

Presale is on Bitfinex

Whitepaper: https://k.im/download/whitepaper.pdf

Onepager: https://k.im/download/onepager.pdf

There are many such projects and only a few have succeeded. Why should we buy it? We already have one of them. This forum one of the content management systems and more successful. Why should we turn?

As you also know that people don't try to deal with any such new tokens or coins initially because of this scam projects there are various mindsets of the various users while seeing its specifications I think that it would be a good token for a crypto user to deal with.

There are a lot of new projects that are being launched continuously without any proof of the success of these projects. I have not called this project (Kim), but dealing with this project with Bitfinex may enhance the success of the Kim project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Funny that this is the first time I see this post about Kim Dot Com's coin and also I haven't heard of him trying to create his coin all this time. It must have been a major cash grab by his part. I wonder how things are developing on this shitcoin so far. I guess that they've already abandoned it.

This of the content monetizing system, of the k.im token should really have to build a more and improve and dynamic version, as when having to compared on Decentralized platforms, as the steemit,. And the Diy tube which I think will make competition boost and boom on quality and interface of this platforms