More filtering options needed! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

More filtering options needed!

All thanks to you for creating the topic. I think the admins have added the feature. Now there is an option of sort by, where in we can filyer or sort by date, time and most replies amd so on. It is really convenient.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:29 PM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Here I'm suggestion two things;

1. First a filter option (by date, by title by category)
  2. Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.

needed to post this on a (what to include) point made by administrator, yet is nor shut, so allows simply examine this 

I have been attempting to follow a portion of my points by class yet there is no sifting alternative on my profile's exercises. 

Here I'm recommendation two things; 

Initial a channel alternative (by date, by title by classification) 

Here I recommend a choice to spare themes for later perusing. I am very useful I'd and I am enjoy this website and feel better and I refer this website for frnd and family 

9 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

It will be more helpful if we can filter our search with more options.Because then we will be able to use this forum perfectly.

The search is very good put i think it can nit filter much to identify identical topics to the topics we are about to create, so i agree with you.

We know that the Internet is becoming more and more damaging — so we need some alternatives. So if anyone thinks the answer to my question is correct, let me know. Thanks

5 hours ago, Md. Hafizur Rahman said:

I think the crypto admins and developer have plenty of plan for this forum, but we the user are the one experiencing this forum so, if we o not suggest features to enhance our experience...

There was a topic i think it was very useful, it was called what to add, but now it is closed for further suggestions.

15 hours ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Yes my friend we need this option to save some publications and arrange them so that we can read them later .. because now I am posting and I cannot find my publication contained in the comments of other members

There is an option for that just go to this link https://cryptotalk.org/profile/205554-shaaban199/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Here I'm suggestion two things;

1. First a filter option (by date, by title by category)
  2. Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.

Well I think the admins/ moderators know what they are doing since they are in charge of the forum you have a good suggestion here concerning creating more filter options  or options to Dave topics for later reading I think the moderators don't want us to go through or make reference to  a topic we have already posted to before

This would be a great idea for some people who wants to re-read and review some of their comments and posts. Saving or bookmarking some topics will help too especially for someone that has a work or some stuff to do.

22 hours ago, Alex104 said:

Yes this too good idea to ignore double reply to one post if filter option to best way to easily reply.

I don't know about that, i never double reply, i kinda have the ability to remember all the topics i ever replied to.

This is a wonderful observation, but I think the search bar has made this easier for you to search for your topics. Every created topic will be displayed if the name is typed correctly.

18 hours ago, pak786 said:

something you ask for it and as children, we just accept wherever is the consequences, i they add the feature we are happy and if not we agree.

Like when they added a rule to withdraw only when you reach 0.01 btc without notice?

It's actually good idea to have an additional filtering option in the forum because some interesting topics are been hidden in different section and having additional filter can help us discover more interesting topics. 

Not at all second-hand this filtering opportunity and I deem several users really don't manipulation that too, I don't feel that it's obligatory for instantly to add together this attribute. 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:53 PM, Hamar said:

I totally agree with point number 2, it is like doing a message pin, so for important and useful info, or want to read a message that has not been read, we can save or mark it first

i also think in this forum there is need much filtering option to make the forum much useful to the all members of this forum and the section will help to reduce spam.

Yes ut is true that sometime we need to read a old topic to gate information but there is no option to save any topic...we should add bookmarks for this...

Yes I also agree with you that this forum should add some filtering options so that the users who post regularly could filter that post and can easily recognise their post so that there could not be any similar post it will help both the users and the forum to avoid the same post.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:48 PM, ahr ashiq said:

really filtering post needed i agree with you friend. I hope that it will be approved by the admin and motor for easily 2 search. thank you for your asking question 

These filtering options I  talked about are alreday implemented have you nit seen them?

Good suggestions, it will be good if we could have a feature for saving topics or comments and read them later. There are many of good ones but you just read them, like and pass because we cant save them and read again later.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I agree with you, they need to add more filtering on this forum to facilitate the things, and if they are able to add any other option for how to find what is the topic you have already posted is good!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is a good suggestion. I hope we can sort the topics according to our options that we want, and add more options to amend the topics

But I don t think so. The supervisors will not implement this

There is no filter option within the profile but you can categorize responses and topics as you can place responses within a page and topics within a page

Thank you for this suggestion, I hope the forum moderators will take this suggestion, and I believe that the option to filter by time and date will help members find topics to read again.