What do you think about Yobit? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

YoBit has the widest selection of cryptocurrencies among us all crypto exchanges law trading fees every trading yobit will cost you yobit has been really sketching lately and if I were you I would think tries before starting using exchange

I am agree with you Yobit is a good platform I really like it the users this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge  I really like it..

• +1 1

Hello friend,how are you i hope you are fine..thank you sharing good information. I  think Yobit wallet is very important for us.we can earn money by this wallet easyly.

hello to all my dear friends in my point of you I think that yobit a nice platform for exchanging but there are so many options in yobit.. so I didn't use too much options in your but I just exchange my coins only but if you want to use you can use their option like investing trading and much more so my dear friends is depend upon you if you want to do you can use their options...

Yobit is related earn money from online. it's a very interesting forum. it's helps our skill as simple as possible. also sometime it creates some technical problem .but ,moreover it's service is awesome.

Edited by ridoyfeni

Hello my friend, yes, I am happy in the world of yobit. It is the world of work and knowledge. The world of cryptocurrencies is rich in useful information. A fun way to gain knowledge, experience and money.

In my site,I have positive survey about yobit site. I think it is extraordinary site to trade cash. Here its security framework is incredible and furthermore its pull out is so rapidly.

Hello my dear I am new here in this forum. In my opinion Yobit is a good platform for money exchangers and investment your amount. I really like it because this is secure site for another site. I believe it. Don't worry dear. I prefer to all people join Yobit platform..

• +1 1

As i was taught by the senior members that introduce me said yobit is part of cryptocurrency where you will be able to know on how many posts you and still earn your income in the forum. I am happy with that.

No doubt its a great platform specially for those who want an easy way of earning . and for the students and for all those who suffer from unemployment specially in the covid situation . you learn lot from here and you enjoy it to . you were any where when you talk about the bit coin this platform is mater.

i think that yobit is the most secure wallet in all of these forum ,because the way yobit gives you security so thats soo good but there are alot of wallet for this forum but if you want a secure one so then i think that yobit is the best one because in the yobit there is also a investing option and i find out yobit the most useful for my cryptotalk so thats why i refer you yobit.

Whatever I think about the exchange platform is down to this forum what I mean is that I got to know about yobit exchange only from cryptotalk and since cryptotalk is safe then I'm sure that yobit is also going to be safe and good as well

Yobit  is a good account But many people find it difficult to withdraw money But if seen There must be some restriction somewher Yobit  is doing a great job Everyone will understand slowly 

yobit is exchange site..its a part of cryptotalk..you can get your payment form yobit.. because this the payment system that yobit wiil pay your for your useful post un cryptotalk..otherwise it is like a business platform because you can invest your money in yobit..you can get a good profit from yobit uf you are expart..

I am truly satisfied with Yobit and look forward to seeing all the innovations the may bring about in the future.The effort is expected to be worth it.The admin must put an end to these useless currencies, otherwise the platform will lose its value.

Although I don't know much about yobit due to the fact that I'm still a newbie on the whole of cryptocurrency. But based on content you have shared, I'm now convince that yobit has indeed done it well by introducing new coins on yobit. So I'm also happy for that which I believe it will add more to our earnings.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

Yobit is a safe and secure platform and as it is linked with cryptotalk we can earn throught it. Yobit provides its users with vatious activities like trading, investing.It offers legit programs and is really helpful.

I really love that forum and using from last one year and i dont think That there is  any risk with our money  i love thie way of trading and earning money by using youbit we can imvest in investbox in youbit we can get free rewards we can trade our talk tokens easily we can withdraw our money into wallets easily its so simple the process of withdraw so my opinion is that the youbit is best than other websites in the world of exchange.

Yes exactly this is the best and legit site I think it is wonderful as well so don't worry my dear and enjoy this site knowledge and trading as well I think. So you be happy I think it is best activity I think.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you . Yopet is the best platform I have seen so far offering new currencies. And also it does a lot of shows and airdrops. My experience with this platform was very beautiful and fun

• +1 1

My friend Yobit I see that it has been an application that has helped me in many things and one of them is cryptocurrency earnings. I am really happy to introduce yobit new contest, now yobit launch btc mining and pay per post. Now we should concentrate the contest of the yobit. This forum because they're sustaining the profit in every campaigns and also contest that's why many people are loving yobit.

I am definitely happy for the sake of Yobit, but the problem is that these currencies are not supported as required, and they are not listed on other exchange platforms, this is what leads to the collapse of many of the currencies that Yobit includes.

• +2 1

I agree with you as there are many advantages offered by the Yobit platform, the most important of which is the free profit for cryptocurrencies, and I also liked the investment fund for its great profit rates, but it is preferable to stay away from the new existing currencies because of the possibility of a large loss in them.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:30 PM, cryptolover45 said:

I am really happy to introduce yobit new contest, now yobit launch btc mining and pay per post. Now we should concentrate the contest of the yobit.

Thank you @cryptolover45 yobit introducing new ways of earning is really s good news for all cryptotalk members because we can earn extra cash through mining and investing our coins on yobit which the returns will be much better than expected.