What do you think about Yobit? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

13 hours ago, MalikHashi said:

I think yobit is the best exchange and very useful exchange which have very low fees for withdrawal and even exchange. So I think it is the best and save . So I love it and and actually main thing we can earn from here money with cryptotalk work. I think so it is the best 

Yes friend i agree with you yobit is very best and good exchange for the peoples.its transaction fees is also low therefore most of the people use this exchange. I also preferred this exchange to all peoples.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Russia. It was launched in 2014. A YoBit exchange review shows that it serves the cryptosphere via almost 500 active markets (493+) and a massive 7000+ currency pairs, including both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto currency pairs.... is best-known as a trading platform that supports a vast number of cryptocurrencies and supports crypto-to-crypto as well as fiat-to-crypto trades. The exchange is best suited for experienced crypto traders who value their privacy and want to get access to a vast number of altcoins and small-cap crypto projects...

Honestly, Yobit is the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency. it is excellent for trading and earning money. By using Yobit you can convert many cryptocurrencies to another one. If you have good information and experience in cryptos then you can get free coins in Yobit.

• +1 1

Basically Youbit is a digital currency exchange platform so i think Youbit is very helpful for those who wre interest in a digital money or online investment just like bitcoin.Youbit with let people to buy and sell bitcoins or any digita currencies.i was vey sorry that this one is closed and that it had been to shut dowm  According to the report of BBC London anyone do attack on this platform and reclose till today.Younit is a smaller exchange in a south corea

But i think this is an important forum through which we can easily exchange digital currencies 

yobit platform is the best and most trusted.  There are many benefits to transacting through it. There is no hassle. Yobit fee is the lowest. As a result, it is very helpful to transact through.  So I like it very much. I support it because it is safe and trustworthy.

Just I want to tell you that yobit platform is very popular in the crypto world every person want to like to use the yobit yobit is a platform where you register your account after completing your first hundred useful post

Yes, yobit  is a good exchange platform for me since I have joined the crypto talk platform and I have not had any issues about it yet, but this time I have no experience of airdrop. 

I Don't think something bad about yobit exchanger. Because I have never seen or had of any great exchanger platform like like it. A forum which is very easy and fast in exchange. And introducing new coins is not something bad is something to be happy with. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As bounty hunters, Airdrops and campaigns, of course we are happy with the Yobit method of launching new coins. So far, yobit has always kept promises about airdrops or campaigns, and every new coin launch, yobit has said it honestly. Unfortunately, many coins launched by yobit fail. Maybe because of a lack of investors or indeed new coins are currently being difficult to develop.

• +1 1

I'm glad to see yobit now and again dispatch some new coins.This is generally excellent open doors for us.For this explanation I like yobit exchanger most.For each new coin dispatch in yobit we get a lot of chance

I have never use yobit wallet yet but i learn from Cryptotalk platform that is yobit wallet is very useful wallet for those who exchange and trade our cryptocurrencies. Yobit security is strong and exchange rates are low 

I assume Yobit did a notable process but there still are lots of gaps in this device of "beneficial posts", I think they need to have advised us approximately that earlier and still there aren't unique dates of this event and they don't answer all of the questions about the event, however besides accurate good fortune for every person.

I think that the Yobit platform enjoys good popularity because it is easy to use and we get a reasonable profit through it through the forum posts

Yobit is the best trading and exchanging platform where you can exchange various types of coins and feel safe from the fear of getting scam...

On 10/3/2020 at 3:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

@ebrown80 Yes, the yobit platform has proven its power and sovereignty over the field of airdrops, but I recommend studying and knowing the plans for new currencies and their future goals before investing and buying large quantities of them.

• +2 1

Yobit is a very good platform where not only you can trade, but there is also a great platform for investment, you can earn a lot of money by investing here. Yobit is a very good exchanger where you can change your currency to any currency of choice, it has multiple exchange system, besides it is a very secure and safe 

• +1 1

Yobit is the best platform  for working.you can also invest here amd earn a lot here.your payment is safe here.with investment  you can earn a good benefit here.there is no risk related to loss of investment  or payment if you follow the rules and if you work here sincerely...so use this..

Yobit play an important role in trading .It is also play a key role in exchange currency .It connects us with cryptotalk .If yobit platform.is not occur then members and traders have to face many problem .

Yobit make progress day by day .

Yes I am happy with cryptotalk work but it's deleted our post so much. And we much hart of it. We work hard to make our post effective but when our post was deleted its dioppointed us.. As I wrote 180 post but yobit deleted my 30 post. But yobit work perfectly for the cryptotalk as it chose useful posts. 

Yes dear dude I agree with you I also like yobit because it is a best way to exchange our money it is a great platform.Now we should concentrate the contest of the  yobit. 

Yobit is a wallet. In my opinion, Yobit is the best currency exchange. Because Yobit is a very believable exchange platform. Coins can be bought and sold very easily here. And Yobit is now being used by almost all crypto members. Because they are getting good benefits from here. And Yobit is a very secure Exchanger.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:58 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

I'm happy with the way Yobit introduces new coins in Yobit. Yobit air drop to users when it introduces the new coins. Recently Yobit gave away DLRS coins for participants & I've also received Easy coins & waiting the trade of this coin in Yobit platform. Yobit is really the best exchange. 

@ebrown80 You are right mate as also agree with you my friend. Though i am a beginner that haven't still spent much time on yobit to observe the new coins added but with my little time i have spent on the site, i am glad and happy to be working on Yobit because its built in a way its easy for beginners to carry out transactions on the coins.

Yobit A great platform because here you can invest and start your business, but here you need to work according to the rules and regulations so that you can do everything comfortably. But if you want your heart, then you can start your business by investing here because you will get this benefit from the investment, will you get your bonus points so that you can use every one if you want to come in cryptocurrency even for free  to want to achieve their target 

• +1 1