What do you think about Yobit? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

I think yobit is a great site because in addition to telling us how many publications we make and how many we are paid, also in yobit there are to buy and sell different currencies and also to invest so I think that yobit is the best site.

For me, Yobit is highly reliable platform in the field of trading an investing. It is highly helpful if you using crypto talk because each of your posts can be seen on Yobit. You can easily withdraw you btc from yobit as well. I am using Yobit for exchanging currencies and trading as well. Till now, It proves to be highly helpful to me.

Yobit is good for new comers. They can started to do trading on it. However if you wanted to earn a lot you can use yobit. This site is too much predictable. So you can do profit from here very easily. I will suggest you to use yobit.

In business if want to become a successful business man then it is necessary to doing like this step to launching of new currency in market like yobit have I think this good step by new ideas you will become in bright future, but sometimes it is also fail and you will get experience.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

@ebrown80 yes my friend why not we are all happy to use it because your beat is not a simple website it is a grand online currency network. You not expect about that how many peoples are using yobit account and cryptocurrency.  It is also introduce the new currencies there and showing the rates we can also sell and buy anything from there and also withdraw money from yobit account. 💞

Hello everyone how are you hope you will be fine ☺️

I'm beginniner , I'm satisfied with this platform and i really want to know about yobit vault? . What is the transaction method of yobit . If any expert reading my post then tell me about yobit vault.

This exchange is very important to me because every time I have traded it has given me a lot of profit. And one of the special things about it is that it protects your account more than you do. So that your capital is safe.

It is a very good site for currency trading and is characterized by great speed and ease of use. I do not exchange currencies except on the Yobit site, because it provides you with safety and speed in currency exchange ..

Well dear,nice question.YoBit has the widest selection of cryptocurrencies amongst all crypto exchanges. Low trading fees. Every trade on YoBit will cost you just 0.2%, regardless if you're a maker-taker or maker.thank you

In fact, it is one of the giant and easy-to-handle trading platforms that provide instant and instant updates for months and the most powerful digital currencies in addition to the reliability and expertise it provides and the ease of establishing and dealing with them.

For me personally, yobit is a pretty good platform and exchange in principle.  I don't even want to change anything yet, I hope it won't let you down in the future.)

The iobit is a highly reliable wallet and has its value in the world of cryptography, as it is a portfolio that is trusted to work with and trade, and I work with it in all its sections and I invest my balance in it and get good balance through it.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

I am also very happy with yobits new method of coins. I also like this method of yobit. Yobit is an amazing platform of Bitcoin. also we can invest in yobit and earn a good amount of money.

Yobit is an excellent platform. It is one of the best exchange site in the crypto world. It is quite popular than other exchange site. It is safe,trusted and profitable exchange site as well.Many traders use this platform and get many profits.

• +1 1

Yobit is easy and useful i use it 1 month don't face any problem I like it because its trading and withdraw also easy Yobit account is total free and sometime launch new coin so iys good opportunity for us because we know about the coin or currency 

Yes I am ok with their method but not happy because there are some flaws in their technique because of which some big giants aka whales get benefit & investment of some nobes is dumped. They should do something for overcoming this problem.

Yes the policy of yobit is awesome. It is a doing a tremendous job. The overall policy of yobit is praiseworthy. It is very safe for users and provide a greate service. It introduces new coins, people can safely trade on yobit. And I want to mention its security system, i personally admire it very much. 

Yes yobit is a very good exchange & the crypto airdrops here are very useful for the members of the forum. They earn some money for free without any work here.

Yobitt platform is very secure platform, you will not have to face  any security issue  in it. You can use it  easily  with no currency exchange problem.It has good investment platform .You will earn a lot from investment.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hy mates I hope you have a great day I want to ask that yobit is a safe account where you learn about something new and how to trade and about crypto currency

I have been in crypto world for several years but don't know yobit exchange site unless when I started the posting campaign. While signing in to the exchange site I was surprised to know that the exchange has been existing for more than 5 years it's recently enter the 6th year. Happy 6th year anniversary to yobit exchange sites an affiliate of cryptotalk program

Yobit, like any other exchange, fulfills its purpose, but compared to the rest, it must polish some things such as the support or the availability of the portfolios, however it has other very good things, such as its means to generate income that the end of the day, is the most important thing haha.

Hey dear i like the yobit platform. it is forum that provides us opportunity to work online .it gives us a chance to earn online .it gives us bitcoins .it also provide us an opportunity to have online trading.So i advice all members to use yobit  and invest and earn from yobit.best of luck dear

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it a forum that give mandate for everyone as a member to create understanding on a given topic and also gain income for a grate survival as online site for different challenges.

• Useful or interesting 1