What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

Greetings, normally that happens a lot, that the currency falls and we get nervous and that is when we make more mistakes. My recommendation is that you wait a bit since the coins tend to go down in value and then correct, not in all cases but when it comes to BTC it is different since it is considered a very stable currency.

The formula is simpler than it seems, if it goes up and you already invested: you won, if it goes down a lot: invest. Generally there are great laments and scandals in the news when the color red appears adorning numbers and graphic trends, behind all that media fatalism is an opportunity to make money.

• +5 1

primero que no cunda el pánico ya que el mercado de btc es muy activo en cuanto a subidas y caídas en el valor de las criptomonedas si eres arriesgado debes aprovechar la bajada para adquirir nuevos btc y así obtener ganancias cuando vuelvas a subir. Salud

In the same way as a recommendation for many I would say that they do not trust 100% in those airdrops that do not ask you for jobs in exchange for those coins and they give it supposedly easy for doing nothing I feel that it is more reliable when they ask you for tasks in return or for advertising for it are usually more reliable.

• +2 1

In my opinion, If Bitcoin prices go down, and you see all your cryptocurrency holdings lose their value, it's hard to keep quiet. When the market is bloody, you can imagine whether Bitcoin will go back. I don't have a crystal ball, but I can confidently say it will return to its former glory.    

• +1 1

Remember something simple if you want to earn money you have to work to earn it nobody will give you money so easy for an airdrop.

I start to analyze this situation and I go to various pages to inquire more about these issues and not make any movement that could cost me lost my cryptocurrencies that I have, I leave them in the portfolios for a long time since if the bitcoin goes down I wait for Let it go up, even if the time is long, and if I know that it keeps going down, I change it to another cryptocurrency that raises its pressure and that does not lower its pressure so much.

In my opinion when market downturn, is a good time to reassess your portfolio. You are suddenly aware of which currencies and projects are the most vulnerable and volatile. Truly valuable projects come to light when exaggeration is a thing of the past, and here you can soberly assess the market outlook.

When the price of the Bitcoin currency falls, I will first make a technical analysis so that I know the reason for the decline of the currency and whether this decline is false or not, if the decline is real and that the currency can decline further, I will wait days and then buy it to not store it of course

Tha

On 10/3/2020 at 1:57 PM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

It's a great advice from newbie's side point of view and I might say you are right in all your clarifications,when bitcoin price goes down that's the time for investors to accumulate more of the coins and sell for profit when the price rises to a certain high though this needs a research on how to go about it so as to reduce unnecessary errors that might cause loss.

Bitcoin is staying for a long time and the price often goes up and down when the price is down we should invest on it then we can have a good amount of profit from it cause we know that the price will rise

I would say that you can choose between changing the currency and acquiring another cryptocurrencies, that has a good market price and waiting for its value to improve again in the market, to invest in it again, or simply leave your bitcoin as it is, because alway its value recovers or even increases.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most advisable thing is to do nothing, just leave your money saved there until the btc goes up again if you have extra money buy more btc

1 hour ago, Graciavc said:

Yo diría que puedes elegir entre cambiar la moneda y adquirir otra criptomoneda, que tenga un buen precio de mercado y esperar a que su valor vuelva a mejorar en el mercado, volver a invertir en ella, o simplemente dejar tu bitcoin como está, porque siempre su valor se recupera o incluso aumenta.

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the cryptoactive market, depending on its upward or downward trend it has an impact to some extent on the rest of the altcoins, if you invest in Bitcoin and it goes up: you win, if it goes down: I recommend investing.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

without a doubt, it is always preferable to keep the bitcoin rather than sell it

11 hours ago, omar sayed said:

When the price of the Bitcoin currency falls, I will first make a technical analysis so that I know the reason for the decline of the currency and whether this decline is false or not, if the decline is real and that the currency can decline further, I will wait days and then buy it to not store it of course

Yes, but you should read a little more about that, sometimes the falls are usually misleading, in this case I present you to yobit as the best platform that you can see the fluctuation of the altcoin, and so you can obtain more information to invest your money

You can study how to earn money even when the market falls. Learn about swaps, futures and margin trades - this financial instruments may be used to gain profits on the market downfall. But there's high risk involved, so don't take this advice blindly - learn how these instruments work beforehand.

Bitcoin doesn't take up much space in my life. I am independent of making money on cryptocurrency and I'll just go back to my usual life.

When the price of bitcoin go down you have to do 2 things. First, cashout in USDT. second, look the altcoins. Usually when bitcoin goes down, alts follow but harder. A small loss for bitcoin is usually a 20-30% for altcoins. That's the moment you will try to accumulate those altcoins, and sell them later, when bitcoin price would have recovered, and altcoins do their usual 50-60% profit. It's called catching the falling knife. Very risky method but very efficient if you got the lowest price.

When the price of Bitcoin decreases, you must keep it and do not sell or exchange another currency until the price returns as it was, you must not be afraid of the drop because at any moment the currency will rise and you must be patient

Everything that goes up has to go down but in this case Btc this year is in an upward trend now what should be done when Btc goes down in value the most advisable thing would be to buy because remember that everything goes down has to go up and it is also the opposite and you should have finds that Btc is not going to disappear Btc came to stay and is a very good opportunity for all people who are informed about cryptocurrencies

If you have a very strong investment in the market, first of all you need to see which its better hold or sell in that moment, you can change all your bitcoin to a stablecoin, however is natural for bitcoin to fall, in order to continue advancing, most of us wait for this kind of back to be able to enter the market again. You can also look for a platform or a broker that allows you to open a short trade like Quanfury, so you can also win when the market go down.