Is it possible for the Yobit token to cross the BTC price? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
salehbancin

Is it possible for the Yobit token to cross the BTC price?

Yobit token or also known as YO is one of the exchange tokens created by the Yobit exchange.

Currently this token exceeds even the price of ETH

With a price that exceeds ETH and a limited supply, is it possible that YO will exceed the price of BTC?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I think that's almost impossible because at first, not everyone knows about yobit token, than it is not a hype token, like some defi tokens, Maybe with the vmining help it cost will increase because 10% of the cost of the miner goes to the buyback of the Yo token (in the Yo/BTC pair). But i don't think that it will cross BTC price 
PS: pls, like my comment

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

I really don't think it's possible, because of its low volume. But then nothing is impossible 🤷🏻‍♂️

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Honestly, at the present time it is very difficult for all cryptocurrencies to cross bitcoin including the Yobit token but with time, work and involvement of everyone, maybe one day one of the new cryptocurrencies will overthrow bitcoin.
Question of changing mentalities no more.

Edited by rakimus
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I really do not think it will exceed the price of Bitcoin, in the near future no, Yobit is a page that has stood out in the world of exchanges and its currency, the YO, is also well positioned, however due to the characteristics Between one and the other I do not believe that at the present time the Yobit Coin can have the necessary push to overcome Bitcoin

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This don´t will happen: so far there has been no other cryptocurrency that has reached nineteen thousand dollars and a token will not change that buddy :c 

• +4 1

I couldn't participate in the YO token, but I think it turned out perfect. I was investigating and I think that the price of the YO shot up because its owners, simply contrary to everything that always happens with airdrops, did not sell it, and there were more who wanted to buy than those who wanted to sell, obviously the price it shot up and the currency became consolidated in a very short time. Now it is around 1000 usd, an incredible price and surely many of those who had the possibility of having it took advantage of it.
But now, getting to be worth more than BTC itself I don't think so. Maybe it will continue to be bullish, hopefully, but it still has a long time to go. It is not even 1 year, wait in the future to see what happens.
Greetings.

• +3 1

YO token is one of the best tokens for exchanges and i think is the leading token for exchanges with high price, but it's very difficult for YO token to cross BTC price. But we never know, because YO token at the beginning was cost less than $1 and in just one day it pumped to $1000

• +3 3
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am not sure that I can reach the price of BITCOIN but however I do not rule it out as it is well supported and only time will tell.

The price of any token doesn't mean that it's really strong and popular.. also that doesn't mean its volume is very high! tokens still tokens.. the beginners should really be aware about this issue in order not to lose their money in a while.. for me , i wouldn't believe in the future of any token which can pump 1000% in a short time..

• +1 1

I see it very difficult since bitcoin has much more volume, I doubt that any currency will change in value to bitcoin. Maybe they will go through it for a certain time but sustaining it over the years I don't see it almost impossible!

Lately the token YO is gaining strength thanks to the new tools that are being developed within the yobit exchange but I think it would take a long time before it reaches the current price of bitcoin and I see that it is impossible for it to reach it

On 3/10/2020 at 5:28, salehbancin said:

El token de Yobit o también conocido como YO es uno de los tokens de intercambio creados por el intercambio de Yobit.

Actualmente, este token supera incluso el precio de ETH

Con un precio que supera a ETH y una oferta limitada, ¿es posible que YO supere el precio de BTC?

Currently there are many tokens and cryptocurrencies in the cryptographic world, but most have a relatively low price, and although Bitcoin is currently No. 1, it does not mean that it is the most expensive, since there are several tokens that far exceed the price, but that is due to the amount of coins in circulation, the more there are, the lower the price and the more difficult it will be for it to go up to a considerable price, and I am not saying that it cannot, but if it does it will be after a long time And it also has to be made known to many people who do not know that there are more cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin.

Yobit has before him some of the most pleasant jobs that could touch him. Its visits to the Exchange increased by almost 23% in the past month, and it may become one of the most used platforms of all. It offers many tools for beginners, such as earning free tokens for sharing on social networks or participating in its different airdrops. I think the same will happen with your native token, the more people enter and start using it, the more profitable it will be to buy your currency. And in the future it may be worth more than 1 bitcoin. This Exchange is becoming very popular in Latin America at the moment due to the airdrop it is carrying out

On 10/3/2020 at 6:28 AM, salehbancin said:

Yobit token or also known as YO is one of the exchange tokens created by the Yobit exchange.

Currently this token exceeds even the price of ETH

With a price that exceeds ETH and a limited supply, is it possible that YO will exceed the price of BTC?

It has some possibilities that Yo token can cross BTC in price. Because it has very low supply. If yo will list on 2-3 big exchanges then it will cross btc for sure.

Even as the project develops over the years, the market price is always going to be dominated by bitcoin, the only way to get that high would be to follow what BNB did (use it for their commissions to maximize profits and manage his own crypto), and would reach second place at most.

Well! Nothing is impossible in this life. Suddenly around early August, yfi surpass the price of BTC by almost 300% of BTC price. So it depends on volume of trade of Yo and its market capitalization.