Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Long-term holder is profitable just have to wait for the right moment to buy or sell your cryptography. And make a profit with good interest

On 28.10.2019 at 08:55, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

If a coin for a long-term is promising enough, then the fools are just those who believe that long-term is the lot of narrow-minded people, but if you thoughtlessly buy various tokens for storage, you can also go bankrupt, it all depends on the specific situation and what the investor is guided by.

• +1 1

On 19.02.2020 at 11:40, akmal1984 said:

Maybe the thought arises because within a certain time the price moves up and down. so we can trade our assets, automatically there is an opportunity to increase the amount. maybe sometimes you should try it too.

I recommend always hold good coins you know there huge new projects are going. Choose always good coin. Like BNB, ETH, LINK

• +4 1

I think long term investment is a cool stuff ,but those that involve in long term investment are the only once that are patience, those that ain't special can't really get involved in long term cryptocurrency investment

I've always heard the same thing, but I think it's the best bitcoin is going to continue to grow, it's just to be patient

• +2 1

No actually people do not know about bitcoin and do not know that in the long term the price of bitcoin increases because of the increasing demand. If they will know it then they will not consider it as bad. 

Люди думают о долгосрочных инвестициях плохо из-за долгого ожидания заработка,но это не верное решение .

Investment holdings are definitely a personal preference because both short term and long term holding has its own benefits ,what a person has to do is to understand the market and to learn the trends of the currency for whatever thing he is investing in and act accordingly.

I dont realize why individuals dont like longterm holding yet as I would like to think long haul holding is the most ideal decision for new brokers and has greatest odds of benefit. numerous people groups need moment benefit for the time being and they truly lach in persistence which is generally significant in exchanging, so perhaps that is the explanation that individuals dont like longterm holding.

I like to hold. In fact, holding low-priced coins in the end generates more interest than having money in the bank. Good projects with good technology must be chosen.

47 minutes ago, Zigor said:

I've always heard the same thing, but I think it's the best bitcoin is going to continue to grow, it's just to be patient

There is no doubt that bitcoin will continue to grow, so that it is not true that long term holding is bad. There is still a big room for bitcoin to grow and that is the people who are yet to join bitcoin.

who have experience and knowledge in trading won't say that , we all know that cryptocurrencies are not stable on 1 price , their price drop and increase always depends on demand and supply , but those popular currencies always has huge demand of them and always increase even if the price dropped for sometime so they are great for long-term trading

• Useful or interesting 1

in the long run it is best. Warren Bufett already said it. I believe that if we invest in 5-year BTC by logic and by the operation of BTC it will simply rise in value, economic and social value

well peaple are really scary about investments, and they might think that they will lose evrything, and trying to make atleast min profit from investments

How many declines and rises this market has experienced. All strategies are interesting. I also adhere to storing cryptocurrency for a long time.

Those who have so much money holding money for long time looks good on them.As long as bitcoin is increasing long term holdings are profitable.but you need to be aware of the changes associated with the coin you are holding.

Yes you are right but its depend on which coin you hold it. Some altcoins will not give a good profit after holding a long time. But btc has really profitable if we hold it for long time. Btc has very big trading volume and  also its demand is huge. There is no chance of losing if anybody buy bitcoin or hold it. So buy btc when its price is low and hold it for getting huge profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not only BTC , many cryptocurrencies are good for long-term trading bit we just need to choose the right currency , people who said it is bad might have bad experience because they chose the wrong currency and cost tjem to lose their money or the chance to make profits

• +3 1

Trading requires better analysis. Holding for a long while might be profitable with good analysis and information. The market is too volatile, which makes short term investments more profitable than the counterpart.

because many think that they will lose their money, I actually say that it is not bad because despite the fact that cryptocurrencies are very volatile they always mark their bullish step before the market, for example bitcoin, since its creation it has always been a bullish currency, it has had its high and low peaks but always with a much higher value than its creation, for me it is not a bad thing to save cryptocurrencies in the long term

On 10/27/2019 at 11:55 PM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

I don't see a problem on holding your crypto for a long period of time in order to get a good profit as long as you do it with the "main" coins. Maybe if you do it with some new altcoin then yeah it would be a little bit more risky, however it doesn't mean that you're gonna lose all your money because that coin could go up as well as it could just disappear. I think it just comes down to being smart and know what you're doing

what happens is that the world of cryptocurrencies is speculative, so that generates some uncertainly among who own it because they dont know to what extent the value of the currency will fall