Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

I will choose bitcoin . To make profit in bitcoin also has to do with patience in the Market as anything can happen at anytime . I rather you buy when the price is down and you sell when the price is high.

I think that coins like: these or eth can make a profit, but for various reasons there may be risks of losing money.

the best currency to invest at this time is in litecoin because its value has fallen to a very low level is found at 0.0042btc
and its value reached 0.019btc and this coin is safer than it will return to its level at any time and the coin is very safe

On 10/4/2019 at 11:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

you cant profit after buy coin

but you can buy coin for best price for get profit

On 10/4/2019 at 5:41 PM, Kingjames said:

I will advice you to go for Bitcoin directly because all this up coming coin don't last long, it is better to do with what you know much about. 

hi everyone
totally agree with you, almost all the coins are not profitable more than 2 years, there are a lot of examples like xrp xvg ..

haven't done anything for a long time
have nice day

100% that DEFI coins will have a good price in the future! It's been a long time since there were such prospects in cryptocurrency!

• Useful or interesting 1

According to what I follow and according to the information I get, I advise you with Ethereum, a currency in an ascending order. You can achieve a good profit margin in the near future.

Я думаю, что дешевые криптовалюты приносят больше денег, когда они растут, потому что их больше покупают. Но есть также тот факт, что это заставит вас потерять больше

• -5 1

In this time YO token I think. It has made a big jump in price over the last week and it seems not going to stop there. You can try to invest 1% of the budget for a week.

I am buying MINEX tokens because they have best solution for supporting MINEX/BTC price. Learn about it in VMining section on Yobit website!

Si hay algo positivo que decir acerca de YoBit es lo sencillo que resulta comprar y vender criptomonedas en su portal. Realmente, es una de las páginas más fáciles de usar, así que si nunca antes lo has hecho, quizás lo veas como un punto a favor. La variedad es indiscutible, pues como mencionamos anteriormente, hay miles de pares diferentes para invertir, como el ETH / BTC, DASH / BTC, ZEC / BTC, LTC / BTC, ETC / BTC, BTC / USD, DOGE / BTC y muchos más . Tendrás a tu disposición las herramientas de análisis habituales, como gráficos, porcentaje de cambio en las últimas 24 horas y volumen operado. Por lo que observamos, las dos monedas fiduciarias manejadas en YoBit son el dólar americano (USD) y el rublo ruso (RUR).Aunque la idea de intercambiar criptomonedas con dólares sea interesante, ciertamente hay proveedores más atractivos para hacerlo, con más garantías de seguridad y mejor reputación. Pero si te interesan más las criptos exóticas o menos operadas, deberías darle una oportunidad a este portal.

Personally, I buy DOGE TRX and some YOU. I believe that these are promising coins that can give their interest in the future. But I would not recommend repeating after me, and if you are going to do it at your own peril and risk

To determine which currency to buy you have to analyze what type of investment you want to make if what you are looking for are short-term returns, more would you say to trade and if the idea is to make a long-term investment, if you would consider a currency that will not leave the market quickly as BTC or Etherium

there is no coin like this . which you can say that this coin will be profitable for you . you have to go through that coin and do research about that coin .if you find some positive support from that coin only than you have to invest in it.

Indicators to know if it is worth investing Innovation, progress and improvements regarding the usability of the cryptocurrency. Adoption. That is, how many businesses, exchange houses or even governments accept that cryptocurrency. Market capitalization and current volume of transactions. Community size. This point is key, because it is the same community that often builds and develops applications for cryptocurrencies. Roadmap. The future of technology projects is defined in a document called a roadmap showing the progress it has made and where it is going. In other words: what is the mission and vision of the project. Evaluating these aspects requires a little reading and time, which in the end will pay off.

Bitcoin is always the best investment cryptocurrency. But don't underestimate crypto penny that can lead to a big profit.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:38 AM, sayyedraza said:

I believe that the one that will give us the most performance is bitcoin, although currently I am still very close to the TWT of trust wallet, take a look and you will see how it grows locally

Well BTC is and Eth coin are the two most popular coin in the market, but in my perspective of you want to check the best coin out will be from how they grow like with the percentage it changes because it matters how much you invest.

Example:- if you 1yoda cost a $100 and you buy 1yoda, when the coin increases by 10% you will have $110

On 10/4/2019 at 12:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

My full recommendation would be that you invest in ethereum, NOT in bitcoin, and why?

According to my experience and noting the volume with which bitcoin moves regularly, I can affirm that this cryptocurrency has reached its value cap (at least this year) so it will only remain stable in its comfortable position of $ 10,000 at the exchange rate. .

Meanwhile Ethereum still has potential to exploit (at least this year) so if what you are looking for is a cryptocurrency that generates good returns in the short or medium term, Ethereum would be the best option for you and I also recommend that you invest now Since by the end of the year you may already have multiplied your initial investment.

Anyway I want to clarify that I am not affirming that there are no better cryptocurrencies, I only expose my point of view, based on my experience and knowledge, if someone has a radically different opinion from mine, it is also valid and may even be better, but In short I would tell you that ethereum is the future.

by the way I hope I have explained well my English is a little rusty.