Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

5 minutes ago, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

Eventually today it is difficult to acquire a bitcoin in its entirety, that is why most people have obtained by investing in altcoins that can vary a lot in price and you never know if they will at least have a good price, but today in day they are the most accessible cryptocurrencies for most of the people.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Personally, I think that you should start with a stable cryptocurrency, and see how the market moves, to understand the panorama, hence if you already launch with altcoins, since if you start the other way around, it is very likely that you will lose a lot of money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 4

11 minutes ago, Alex9901 said:

La palabra altcoin es un acrónimo que proviene de las palabras "alternativa" y "moneda". Este término se utiliza para referirse a monedas digitales alternativas a Bitcoin, es decir, criptomonedas que no son Bitcoin. El desarrollo de estas altcoins se ha visto impulsado por el éxito de Bitcoin y su arquitectura de código abierto . Estos se construyen a partir de ramas o "bifurcaciones" del código fuente de este. Cada altcoin se implementa desde su propia blockchain y su propia red P2P (Per-to-Per o red peer-to-peer en español). Además, algunas altcoins usan su propio algoritmo de minería.

Yes, each coin has its own blockchain technology and its own mining network that do not need so many expensive devices to acquire that coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

I prefer to invest in currencies that already have an established value, as is the case of btc, although it never hurts to go in search of new currencies, especially if they have support from large financial companies or banks that can give a big boost against the big market, as is the case of btc, ltc and eth.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hace 14 minutos, Jorge95950 dijo:

Eventualmente hoy en día es adquirir un bitcoin en su totalidad, es por eso que la mayoría de la gente lo ha obtenido invirtiendo en altcoins que pueden variar mucho en precio y nunca se sabe si al menos tendrán un buen precio, pero hoy en día sí son las criptomonedas más accesibles para la mayoría de las personas.

Tienes razón, muchas personas no pueden gastar miles de dólares en adquirir un bitcoin, es mejor buscar otras criptomonedas más baratas pero con un buen rendimiento a futuro.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I would rather say that knowing the benefits, characteristics and benefits that each currency can provide according to its structure and usability, when referring to the term investment I think that the dilemma between bitcoin and altcoin remains in the background because both are active in this digital case and in this case another very important asset would come into play, the knowledge to apply the best capital placement strategy to obtain a future profit, regardless of the status of the cryptographic asset

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hace 17 minutos, jonhblack dijo:

Personalmente, creo que debes empezar con una criptomoneda estable, y ver cómo se mueve el mercado, para entender el panorama, de ahí si ya lanzas con altcoins, ya que si empiezas al revés es muy probable que pierdas dinero

Tienes razón, tienes que tener cuidado con las altcoins, algunas pueden no ser muy rentables y perder todo el dinero.

7 minutes ago, Leunamen said:

Prefiero invertir en divisas que ya tienen un valor establecido, como es el caso de btc, aunque nunca está de más ir en busca de nuevas divisas, sobre todo si cuentan con el apoyo de grandes empresas financieras o bancos que puedan dar un gran impulso frente el gran mercado, como es el caso de btc, ltc y eth.

very true, as long as one continues to invest in those cryptocurrencies, one has the advantage of having something safe and profitable in the long term.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, marianame said:

En el creciente negocio de la inversión en criptomonedas, es bueno conocer su importancia y el manejo de estas grandes oportunidades para ganar.

That's right, friend, you have to know well what you are investing in to know if it is a good currency or not in the long term.

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Exactly that would be the problem if the value of bitcoin that today is worth more than $ 10,000 and that stops many people from investing in it, that is why my recommendation is to invest to (start) in the altcoin since there is more variety and that allows the user to diversify more in their investments

• +2 2
  • +5 1

invest a little bit in bitcoin and a little bit in altcoins for example omg is going to the moon soon.

• -2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Alt coins are a possibility, however, they are also quite risky, although with luck you can find a good opportunity for a currency that appreciates over time and performs well.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

It all depends on the monetary capacity you have since currently getting a bitcoin at a high price is complicated, but it will always be the safe currency to invest 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Both is opportunity, but keep save your fund,, 

Cause buy high price is not recomended, 

Buy bottom invest, more patience and monitor price

But i recomended more invest stablecoin,, usdt/dai/tusdt

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

53 minutes ago, CarlosGM said:

You can invest in bitcoin and alcohol personally I have alcohol and I bought after seeing and studying a little of the alcohol I buy, seeing if the project is good and the function of said alcohol there are some very good alcohol but many alcohol is only acam that's why we have to see well where to invest our savings although always the best to invest is bitcoin since it is the pope of all cryptocurrencies

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion I think that if you have little capital it is better to invest in altcoins, the cryptos that are at a low price can get more profits taking into account that your capital is low, and with the market high the benefits can exceed double that the invested capital

• +2 1

In my opinion it all depends on the situation. In the early months of the year the crypto currencies rates fell down drastically and bitcoin came down to under 5k us dollar. In that time i investee in bitcoin and today its worth has gone passed over 10k us dollar. So right now if i would invest in crypto assets i would go for altcoins like ethereum , TRX tron and steem these altcoin have potential to grow big in the near future.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, CarlosGM said:

The same I think you should start with Bitcoin and with the occasional stable coin such as usdt or dai or some other and from there to be able to have an alcoin since as it has more volatility the alcohols can happen that the price changes a lot and may arrive To have considerable losses for the price and the amount of alcohol you can buy with bitcoin, you can start to see how the market moves and then buy altcoins ...

• +3 1

I consider that people first choose stable currencies, before entering to look for new currencies, in this case the altcoins, the same ones that in recent times have revolutionized the network, the king of all the BITCOIN has not stopped generating income, for the high value of BITCOIN people look for alternatives, those are altcoins, some of them have managed to stand out and generate income for those people who invested when the cost was low, but in the same way there are altcoins that increase their value but only a few days they devalue, making stock speculation and generating losses, from my point of view you have to study well the altcoin to which you are going to invest in order not to have losses or be a victim of scam, the vast majority of people have investments of at least 1 altcoin.

• +3 1

It is something that requires the ability to take risks

58 minutes ago, Prince90 said:

In my opinion it all depends on the situation. In the early months of the year the crypto currencies rates fell down drastically and bitcoin came down to under 5k us dollar. In that time i investee in bitcoin and today its worth has gone passed over 10k us dollar. So right now if i would invest in crypto assets i would go for altcoins like ethereum , TRX tron and steem these altcoin have potential to grow big in the near future.

When bitcoin fell to 5K at the beginning of the pandemic it was the perfect time to invest

28 minutes ago, Blopez5 said:

I consider that people first choose stable currencies, before entering to look for new currencies, in this case the altcoins, the same ones that in recent times have revolutionized the network, the king of all the BITCOIN has not stopped generating income, for the high value of BITCOIN people look for alternatives, those are altcoins, some of them have managed to stand out and generate income for those people who invested when the cost was low, but in the same way there are altcoins that increase their value but only a few days they devalue, making stock speculation and generating losses, from my point of view you have to study well the altcoin to which you are going to invest in order not to have losses or be a victim of scam, the vast majority of people have investments of at least 1 altcoin.

bitcoin is quite unstable and paying to see gains on the rises you have to have a lot of money, for me it is just a reference

• -2 1

52 minutes ago, gabrielrojasg said:

They all have their risk both btc and altcoin, but you must know who is behind when it comes to investing.

When a project is new and attracts attention, it is always better to investigate it a little, for example the boom of the DeFis seems like a bubble to me.

• -2 1