Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

yes many altcoins has potential chance right now to grow every one have to figure those coin by him or her self which coins price low now and which coins high demand then can make decision

• +3 1

Yeah,I invest in bitcoin many times. at present,I also investing in bitcoin. I invest in altcoins more than ten times . both are great. Other coin value is also great at present

• +5 1

As a member of this forum, according to my experience, I prefer to invest in bitcoin because I saw in it credibility and good profits every day I put a balance on it, earn more

There are several digital currencies in addition to Bitcoin in which you can enter an investment, but before you choose the currency you want to invest, you must study it well and see the project and the future plan for this currency in order to guarantee your money

On 10/3/2020 at 5:43 AM, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

As for me, I invest in several departments, so I invest in Bitcoin and alternative currencies, so I make really good profits.

of course investing in altcoins is better than investing in bitcoin , because bitcoin no matter what the price that will hit , lets say 100k $ by the end of 2021 , the ROI is only x5 and in same time there is lot of other altcoins like ltc or eth , than can give you at least x10 profit !

It is always best to have a diversitation in investing. In my opinion, now is the best time to buy Altcoins because the dominance of Bitcoin in the market has reached near 70%. If I were you, I would invest 30% of my capital in Bitcoin and the rest in altcoin.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is a tough situation to decide in which coin you have to invest because mostly users and demands says . Altcoin season is coming buy sometimes i am seeing that bitcoin is going up and up. So we could not say it correctly.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I think that investment altcoins are better for us because we do not have much capital, and investing in Bitcoin needs a lot of capital so that we can make good profits from it, so I prefer investing in cheap currencies.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first investment giant in cryptocurrencies. Closer currencies may be good at some times and other times. They should not be preferred, but in all matters Bitcoin is better than all these currencies.

If you wanted to invest for 3 to 5 years you can invest on bitcoin. But if you wanted to do short time investment you can invest in altcoins. I think this is the best way of invest. It is depends on your time. So think about it after that you can decide what to do.

It is better to invest in Bitcoin you should start with a stable cryptocurrency and see how the market moves Bitcoin is the first investment gaint in cryptocurrency Bitcoin needs a lot of capital so that we can make good profit from it

• +4 1

It is an important idea, the inability of all people to invest in Bitcoin due to the high price that has become $ 28,000,
Owning a little satoshi is profitable when the price rises, but not many can own one whole Bitcoin.
Therefore, it is good to invest in alternative currencies, whose price is still low now, in the hope of achieving high prices in the future and making profits.

• +1 1

People also invested on bitcoin in 2017 while the price was above 19.000$, i think it was a terrible experince for them. I think it's really risky to investing bitcoin these days because bitcoin reach 28k$ whic is really dangerous number. Bitcoin is breaking new all time high every day. If i knew the price will see 30$ i still wouldn't invest.

• +2 1

It totally depend on your capital.If you have small capital it is better to invest in altcoin.You can get more profit from crypto world. It would be a better idea. 

Cryptocurrency is the most volatile asset of this kind that the existing value can change from one moment to another and makes it attractive to many people as if you can predict that you can make a lot of money in any way

It seems to me that diversifying is the best, but if I have to choose I will stick with Bitcoin, since it is the currency that moves the entire ecosystem, if BTC rises, normally the ALTs will also, and the same if it falls

It is true that if we want to invest and get profit, we will definitely choose bitcoin as an investment asset. But our problem is that it is too late to buy bitcoins, because the price of bitcoins is already very high and there is no way we can afford to buy them. Another alternative is to buy altcoins that are similar to bitcoin and I choose Litecoin as the investment I will buy.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the king of the digital world and as it is progressing every day, it is considered to be its gold. Bitcoin aroused in my opinion  is as much as love of this case as it is progressing late day nowadays, I have an investment with bitcoin as it is.best

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the king of the digital world and as it is progressing every day, it is considered to be its gold. Bitcoin aroused in my opinion  is as much as love of this case as it is progressing late day nowadays, I have an investment with bitcoin as it is.best

• +3 1

I don't have much knowledge on Cryptocurrency investment as a newbie just joining the forum on how trade and invest on Cryptocurrency but i think the time and situation on the price value of bitcoin or altcoin will determine on the one i am going to invest on when i start crypto trading.

• +1 1

Both the bitcoin and altcoin are all cryptocurrencies but the fast raising among the both is the bitcoin, and if am ask which one will I invest on I will chose bitcoin because lately this year the price increment of bitcoin is exceptional.

I personally have experience on bitcoin not on altcoin. So I suggest you bitcoin . It will be your own choice. But you should try both and get knowledge about marketing ups and downs of both . 

No not everybody is having a trouble with such an issue... for me I do not hesitate at all ... I will choose Bitcoin without any hesitation because i is the solidest one among all other cryptocurrencies... and even if its price is very high you can buy part of a Bitcoin with what you have ... and it will still be profitable better than any other coin.

• +2 1

In general it's good to invest in both depends on timing , for example , today it's not a good idea to invest in BTC since it's already at a new ATH which means we still don't know if it's going to continue increasing or going to correct now while there are still some alts that's not pumped yet and after Bitcoin dominance decrease we will see a huge pump in alts

• +1 1