What if there were no cryptocurrencies? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

What if there were no cryptocurrencies?

What if there were no cryptocurrencies?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What if there were no cryptocurrencies?

• Poverty
    • It would be normal
    • Street youth
    • No side effects
    • It would be sad
    • Unemployment

If there was no cryptocurrencies and no one was thinking about discovering cryptocurrencies, life were normal as it was about 2 decades ago before cryptocurrencies discovered, but there was too many jobless people because crypto helping people to be self-employed. 

• +2 1

Since there are cryptocurrencies and will stay for ever we don't need to wonder about anything. Before cryptocurrencies, there wasn't many ways to make money online or invest in anything. There were some startup fundraising websites that were very demanding but required different skills and not available for anyone. Some tried making money from ebay, amazon and more and others from youtube. Anything else was just scams and wasn't going to pay.

Edited by bogdanoff

If there we're no cryptocurrency, job opportunities and other ways of earning will not exist, and that will bring more unemployment and less improvement to digital world in wire transactions. 

Coming from a time when there were no cryptocurrencies in the internet, I have to tell you I was looking for ways to make money from very early. But there was nothing. Just the same scams as surveys that were never going to pay, along with the scammers having accounts saying they were making thousands of dollars using surveys. Beyond that there were the old scams with emails and there were credit card scams too. Too many viruses that antiviruses didn't ever find, and there was Tor, which I used early one time and didn't use again. The only good thing we had was torrents. P2P architecture was exciting, I just wish I had found Bitcoin too but I didn't, until it was very late. It was a secret and only a few knew about it.

If there are no cryptocurrency then the only option will be our Fiat money, Fiat money has been in existence for many decades ,and it also in existence till now just that cryptocurrency made things a bit easy in making transaction

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, I am with the absence of cryptocurrencies for several reasons, including that it will increase the reputation of the cryptocurrency market due to the presence of stable currencies of a globally traded character, so the presence or absence of cryptocurrencies is one thank you

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 6:26 PM, True legend said:

Surely mate, human will still survive, without mobile phone ,human will still survive, all this things are not really luxury but necessity, it makes life more easier for us, that what am trying to point out mate

Of course in early life people were living their lives without any kind of technology and although things wasn't easy to them so that's people are still discovering new technology that's makes life more easy.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dear it is very sad that there are no cryptocurrencies, and this will reduce the employment opportunities available because of these currencies, and this will inevitably lead to unemployment and homeless youth on the streets. 

Cryptocurrencies benefit us in many matters, such as gaining additional income, as well as facilitating transactions and all the advantages that we have gained. This is really wonderful, and if this field is gone, the loss will be great for us.

I guess it would be normal if there is no cryptocurrency existed. Maybe all of us here has a decent jobs right now if there is no cryptocurrency lol..  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not find any difficulty in the world even if there was no cryptocurrency there will only be some of the people who would doing some thing else than this one.

In this technological era Crypto currencies plays significant impact in solving the challenges bedeviling the global economic. A process one can also describe as mainly econo-technology. Inception and high level of appreciation of Crypto currencies prove the benefits and progress Crypto currencies is gaining globally

This is an excellent post, since cryptocurrencies at this time are changing my pursuit of things, and consequently it is changing my life, I can say that very soon I will be growing in trade and in many new life projects thanks to cryptocurrencies, This is why if it didn't work I'd be in serious trouble now.

Before cryptocurrencies there were revshares and ptc, surely many of those who operate cryptocurrencies today would have ended up in forex or something like that, in addition many even today are dedicated to making money playing, thanks to the effort they put into it , there are not so good alternatives but they do exist.

I think it would be no problem. I think if cryptocurrency is not here. I think it is not big problem. There are many others platform where you can earn money. You can invest in forex trading where you become a rich man.

I think there would be the poverty if there is no cryptocurrency because it is helping a lot of the user in order to make the good money from internet and that is how they are doing it.

lot of people are making money through the usage of cryptocurrency and making investments and trades so if there is no cryptocurrency the people would lose the money and there will be poverty

Without Cryptocurrency things would be as it was before the arrival of Cryptocurrency. Those who are used to Cryptocurrency will long for it. But for others it will be quiet normal.

I only hope such a day will never happen.

We are so addicted to our mobile phones and internet that it is difficult to live without them. Similarly those people who are addicted to Cryptocurrency will have uneasiness in living without it.

• +3 1

cryptocurrencies changed the lifes of many in a good way but don't forget that it changed the lifes of others who entered the market in a bearish trend negatively, causing them tremendous losses in a short time. You explained the cryptocurrencies as something of a dreamland but it seems we need to consider the bad sides of it, as well.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My dear friend if crypto is not there then we would not earn online and we would not learn online about trading invesment in this pandamic crypto play important rule if crypto is not there then will bored we will be jobless this is agreat opertunity for us in this pandamic we learn different skill knowledge information learn english this is very great for us 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well it would be just normal life . People would just invest in gold and other physical assets . But I think the introduction of crypto currencies are really a fortune and it has been a great advancement in the development of our world.

In addition to cryptocurrency, there are many other online activities that we can work on to make money, but I think it may be more difficult to make money from another site. It is easier to make money from cryptocurrency because it allows us to make money.  Transfers can be made easily. In addition, our lives have changed due to cryptocurrency because through it we can earn money by trading and investing so that we can get rich and live our lives happily.

I could not make only one choice because I think the side effects of having no cryptocurrencies are numerous, of course the unemployment will rise and many people will have no jobs too earn from and this will lead them to poverty, and it is a very sad situation , because many people are educated but they cannot find good chances of earning a decent income, and cryptocurrency is the solution to this problem. 

• +2 1

The world is dynamic and as adopts to current situations and so are humans, even if there was nothing like cryptocurrencies I believe they would be something perhaps different but humans will still adapt. 

My dear friend, cryptocurrency is a great platform.  By working here you can earn money as well as gain experience.  This will help increase your knowledge.  Without it, many problems will arise.  Thanks