In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies?

no, in my country shops still don't accept crypto payment because fiat is the dominant currency, but I think it will be very good to accept because that can be simple to use

• +1 1

Not only my country but many countries around the world do not have Bitcoin as payment method. It needs a lot of facilitation and strong infrastructure and very fast internet. But the good thing is that you can work freely in cryptocurrency field, there are not restrictions or limitations.

• +1 1

In my country  there's no rules about crypto and if stores wan't to use bitcoin as a payment option they can use it. Mostly bitcoin is using for buying expensive stuffs in my country, like jewelery and watches. I beileve crypto usage will increase all around the world and it'll be better for all of us.

No dear friend my country e does not accept cryptocurrencies and don't allow people to pay with cryptocurrencies because in my country these currencies are banned but we can exchange it in our currency and can easily convert and use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

My country has zero adoption of bitcoin and other crypto currencies but the only thing that I can purchase with crypto currency is airtime and this is from an international website that works for all countries.

You still can not do it for some kind of service or trade very big friend, but if you can do it with people in particular, I paid some dance classes to a friend with cryptos, as he said he knew and could pay so, something that seems very comfortable to me and I did.

No and it is not like crypto is banned in my country, it is just that crypto is not much known to many people in my country.

Nope. My country is not cryptocurrecy accepting untill now, though they recognize it importance, many retailers are still not collecting it as a means of exchange, but we can convert it to other currency and withdraw it through our conventional bank.

In my country there is no buying or selling of the cryptocurrency, but I hope that it will spread in my country as soon as possible, but it is good that it is decentralized. I believe that the cryptocurrency has a great future and I am lucky that I got to know it. I believe that the cryptocurrency will soon conquer the world.

• +1 1

Currently it is very limited but if possible, very few stores receive cryptocurrencies as payment, but there are a few who offer online purchases and stores in the city center where they allow you to pay with cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my country pay with bitcoin. There are many places where you can use crypto currency . You can easily exchange your crypto currency. You can do easily shopping with crypto currency bitcoin. We can order online.

My country is yet to legalise the use of cryptocurrency. But there are some private sectors that buy and sell crypto within the country and also buy from holder and convert to local fiat for easy transactions. 

In my case I think only few sectors have adapted the crypto currency and rest of country don't adopt still. In these you can use to buy cell phone, laptops, and some other digital marketing. But I think as country fully adapted to crypto most of things can b buy and through crypto currency usage.

No dear  I can't buy things with cryptocurrency because  my country not accept cryptocurrency.it is still illegal .Many countries accept cryptocurrency that is very good.it is easy to buy with cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes, and that is fortunately there are those who buy cryptocurrencies from me and those who sell them. In general, no one imposes a ban on us or not to sell and sell. 

In my country many stores accept to pay with btc, this being one of the options that exist but, however, there are few stores that accept all kinds of cryptocurrencies, little by little the btc is opening the space to others.

• +2 1

No, unfortunately, my friend, there are no Bitcoin exchange machines in my country, or that someone accepts these payments for everyday purposes and needs, how I wish this would happen to us, because it is wonderful and there will be a big development for all of us. 

In my country, the adoption of cryptocurrency is very slow, since only in some places you can pay through cryptocurrencies, many know what cryptocurrencies are, but I know they know their true nature and how to get the most out of it, but when passing this year we will see great advances on the part of cryptocurrencies not only in my country, if not all the countries of the world and their acceptance to the market of a country.

This is good news, my friend, for my country, I have not taken any measures regarding cryptocurrencies. I cannot pay for anything I use, and I am converting them to another currency to benefit from them.

In fact, it is not approved yet. I don’t know the reasons behind this. I hope that cryptocurrencies will become an essential thing in my country, as we will be able to buy goods and personal items from any store. This is a dream and I hope it will come true.

• +2 1

No I can not pay with cryptotalk currency in my country there are only some places who accept the cryptotalk currency so I want my country accept cryptotalk currency 

In my country, cryptocurrencies of any kind are not accepted, in this case no adaptation has arrived, to receive the payment of a coffee or that of some shoes, so it is always good without a doubt that these things are taking hold all over the world for that the system will proliferate and the other countries will adapt.

• +1 1

Here the adoption of cryptocurrencies has been very positive, we are among the first countries in cryptocurrency exchange worldwide and as for what we can pay or buy, I can tell you that some department stores, shoe stores, food and supermarkets have implemented As a cryptocurrency payment method, it seems like a great idea to me although I have not yet managed to buy anything with my crypto directly.

Yes, I can used cryptocurrency in my country but in only few transactions just like buying a thing outside my country and some online shops that accepts cryptocurrency as their mode of payment. But not for daily transactions like buying personally in some shops, buying hamburgers and so on, because only few people have already known and aware about crypto currency.

• +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:07 AM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

In my country, we are unable to pay with cryptocurrency. Most of the countries in the world don't have this facility to pay with cryptocurrency. But we can expect this feature because the market of cryptocurrency is growing rapidly.