How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

I am using simply one trick I do not pay to any person or any project that ask me to put my money inside I just stay away from that and that is how I am safe from the scams.

Look many details about the cryptocurrency projects. There are some online investigation sites like Scamadviser & you look details in that type of online sites. Also you read reviews about the cryptocurrency projects. Search their official location, contact information & many more. You will detect everything eventually.

Whether she owns a blockchain or not Their number, the team based on them, the price of their offering in the market, their partnerships and their goal All are indications that it is a SCAM or a good currency and its ranking in the market and the platforms it will be in.

• +2 1

Don't believe e-mail messages that offer very lucrative investments or ask you to deposit some money as a reward, they are scams. When we are in the crypto world there must be a lot of scams there, but if we are always careful and don't trust anyone I think we will be safe. Avoid investment projects that can hurt you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My friend, for me, it is simple. Keep your wallet key from being stolen and not share it with anyone. You avoid fraud completely. Your money is safe, so you are not afraid of theft and fraud. With security measures to prevent theft, you can benefit from it. Thank you.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

In crypto currency identifying a scammer is very simple, at first they will chat you up as if you are friends and ask series of questions just to see ability and your level of understanding about crypto currency. After that they will start giving you numerous offer about a particular coins that will make you rich easily with series of transfer history, that will make you believe and from there you will easily fall and everything will vanished at last.

• +2 1

Members who have been working in currency for a very long time and have a very good experience working here, they identify the cryptocurrencies scammers. And apart from that people who are new to cryptocurrency find it very difficult to identify cryptocurrency spammers and they get scam from them. People who ask us for our personal identification, we should avoid them. Those people who tell us about such projects where if we invest, they double our investment and give us more benefits in a very short time, then we are of all projects. Therefore, we should not believe in such projects at all, because in this way we can suffer loss. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A very beautiful and important one.  crypto is a popular earning website.  A lot of people work here every day.  And a lot of people sit down to cheat. They will tell us about the various promotions of airdrops and various new sites and show greed. Which is completely false and scandalous.

To identify cryptotalk currency scammers is very easy what you need to observe is you should never attempt to those who follow you as follower to be your friend and start sending things that will motivate you and make you believe in them they will advertise some certain things in cryptotalk currency platform to you which if you don't have enough knowledge and experience then you would believe and share your details with them before you know every thing will be packed from your account do let's be wise especially the beginners 

• +2 1

Hi. If I see that in order to develop my profile or account I should donate a big amount of money and that service has big withdrawal conditions then, with a high probability, that can be a scammer.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Fraudsters offer, through their spam, profits at very high rates, and this is a major indication that it is an obvious fraud, as money does not come out of nowhere and so quickly.
We have to pay close attention to our deals.
Do not provide your personal data to anyone who is not trusted.
Fraudsters are all around us waiting for the right opportunity to rob us.

• +1 1

1st of all they give you many opportunities

They said if you put his cryptocurrency on this platform so your cryptocurrency Will be double in just one week.

Some time they send you link and said if you open this link so you take some cryptocurrency from this when you sign up... 

These all offers give you scammers because they want if you open any Link so they easily access your data and hack yours account and stole your all money..  so I suggest you, not believe anyone which give you many offers...

• +2 1

My method for protection of my accounts is that I do not open links send by anonymous on my telegram and other social platforms. And I never share any of my personal information and passwords with anyone neither I save them on any apps nor I send it to my any friend. And I check my accounts regularly to view that whether if there any illegal activity.

• +2 1

On 10/26/2019 at 1:37 AM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

Different when someone gives me offers that are far behind from reality that if someone asks me to get me rich in some months by doing nothing then they can easily and recognize it that it is totally scammed and come here to track me and I return trust on it and don't do any investments or don't share any information with him.

• +4 1

For me, to identify a crypto scammer is that you must know if he or she is saying truth about a specific investment or trading. If you are not sure about what is he or she's saying, then you must not trust him or her.

• +3 1

1) Not to engage in any project that has no popularity or new project, people have negative opinions about it
2) Not to give the e-wallet addresses to any person or site
3) Do not enter untrusted links
4) When transferring money to anyone, take a screenshot of the transfer
5) Do not greed or believe what fraudsters say about huge amounts of profit
The only loser is you

Scammers may attempts different ways to reach you and then scam your personal details, crypto currency or ordinary money playing interchangeable tricks always be care full and attentive to strange sites, links and phishing emails messages. Enquiry is the best means to save you from the effect of scammers

• +1 1

I only use one thing to protect myself and that is I do not make any investment in any coin or in any project that is why  I am still safe from the scams in the field of the cryptocurrency.

Dear, some arrangements must be followed to avoid digital fraud in cryptocurrencies, and they should not access any unknown or unknown and internationally licensed site, keep our personal information in a safe place and keep it in good doubt away from people. 

If some offer is too good, then it is probably a scam. I always research and ask some expert friends if something like a good opportunity comes in my door. I don't enter it without first checking it from websites like coingecko and coinmarketcap. You can also ask about it in this forum, I am sure you can get good information about if something is scam or not.

To avoid scammers you can do it at a time when you join any website or forum, first check its security in a good way.Nowadays the trend of online business has become so much more than that, we can get scam anywhere I would like to advise you all to join a crypto industry which is more secure and also have good volume.

Fraudsters have many methods for fraud and fraud, so be very careful and work and trade with calm and focus and most of the fraudsters work in providing large-profit and irrational bidding, so I pay attention to this topic a lot.

I rely in this on the question of some friends about that if he had offered them the same offers and this temptation because the fraudsters are trying to lure you with new and strong offers and make everything in front of you easy to weaken in front of them and hand them your private keys, so this is my friend, so you must be careful about this matter.

There are some signs and offers that scammer always give to attract user to make investment in their site. Seeing all those offers that seems impossible sometime gives question to ask if the site is real. Make good research about those  site before making investment in them. 

On 10/25/2019 at 9:37 PM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

Welcome my wonderful friends, well if you want to easily understand scam on this forum is they always make advert that will convince you to click on their links. Once you have done that, they will hack your account. Secondly, they will try to convince you to share your personal information to them such as password and others, once you have done that your account is gone. You are always welcome.

• +2 1