How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

In my opinion this is so easy to identify scammers. Scammers want to always know our personal information. If we see that a person want to know our personal information then we want to understand that he is a scammer.

Scammers are very difficult to identify nowadays since they have many techniques they use for cheating now but you can reduce your risk of falling victims when you learn more about cryptowold, knowledge is power.

To protect against fraud, we must take several measures.  I advise everyone not to respond to strangers and spammers.  Any deal whose profits appear to be illogical is evidence that it is a fraud.  You must get away from greed.  The world of cryptocurrency and trading is full of scammers.  The wallet must be well secured and passwords written on paper and kept in a safe place.

Its really difficult to detect a scam site or fake currency,you just have to be very careful and never share your personal details such as password with any site,because they can end up scamming and stealing your funds,let's be careful

Be careful of random mail messages and not invest in any currency or location before conducting appropriate research and following the advice of experts, that scammers offer fictional profits and this is what distinguishes them from others

• +3 1

My own approach entails checking the authenticity of a site's information and comparing it to other sites' feedback. If the address used was fake or the photo was taken from the Internet, you'll know it's a scam.

My friend, you must first take care of the security of your accounts well, and there are many ways that you can follow. If you mean how to know cryptocurrencies from others, you can follow news from reliable sources to find out about it, or read more about the currency project and who supports it.

Well, an important part to identify false cryptocurrencies is to check the support they have, where their offices are located and who is responsible for them, in order to see the veracity of them.

I do not enter any anonymous link, nor am I trying to obtain any different source of money except this forum, so I have not tried to invest until now because I hate losing

• +1 1

you should look about what people and expert traders are saying about the project and the coin , then search about the project team and what they already dont from the weallpaper...

• +2 1

Yes you are right there are so many scamers in the world of crypto we can avoid them by using our experience.we need to avoid scammers by using common sense and we should focus on our work.

I protect myself from falling into the scams traps through saving my personal information and don't sharing them with unknown people, i do not trust people who ask me money for sending my more money in return, i do not invest in unknown websites and i do not click unknown links.

Edited by Yellow320

To be a to identify a crypto currency scammer is by having knowledge and experience on the way and action of interaction with other members of the forum and we should know that most of them always advertise different form of airdrop that are not real

This is the easiest thing you can know. You just have to look well to know if the project is strong enough or not, and this is something that will not take much of your time. 

• +2 1

To avoid cryptographic scams we have to take into account that cryptocurrencies are a completely safe and difficult to track means, by this means we have to bear in mind that if a scam happens, you will not be able to know or find the people who scammed you, with Based on our experience with scams, we have to keep in mind that we must avoid it as much as possible to be successful in the future.

This is a very important matter before investing on crypto. to find out if the project scam firstly need to check the team members, need to know the statement of crypto expert. before investing need to study about the project, their roadmap and the goal of the project. with out getting proper news don't need to invest on that ico.

Airdrop is often paid but a lot of money will not work there. Airdrop is hardly called a scam, because the airdrop does not ask you to buy its coins. If you do some tasks but don't get coins for airdrop then it doesn't matter. It's worse when you buy coins but you don't keep them

• +2 1

Guys I'm saying the same over and over again, you need common sense to identify common scams. People get easily scammed because we believe in these offers too easily, scammers tend to offer the heaven to you if you invest and try to look reliable and stuff.

• +2 1

To distinguish if the undertaking is a trick. You possibly need to check the group behind this in the event that they didn't show any information about it, mull over it since they may pursue the ico.

There are many ways to protect yourself from scams, one of them is by securing your wallet well, with a very private and secret key, so that they cannot steal your money, or they will scam you, second we cannot believe in the offers, that They come out in browsers, or the internet, they look great, but they actually end up being a scam.

My friend, it is better to create strong passwords and not to save them on the Internet and not to share your private keys with anyone. It is also preferable to put your cryptocurrencies in multiple wallets and activate two-factor authentication.

• +5 1

You should always look for the little padlock that indicates encryption next to the address bar and you should avoid websites that do not have https in the link.  Sometimes, the attacker creates a fake URL by replacing a single letter in the link and displaying the same interface for example can add the zero instead of the letter (o) that could lead you to a fake website.

• +4 1

Users can understand that this is scam by reading the white paper, more about which team is working on the project, the scam usually doesn’t have it at all, or it’s invented, but photos taken from the network, and most importantly, not a scam coin should be traded on reputable exchanges. 

• +2 1

cryptocurrency or investment scams is widely alarming that they spreading and until now they running at all in terms on how you identify those scams is firstly if they have a promising big income when you invest to them secondly, if there's only operating without any legalities and it's regulating on untrusted sites.

• +2 1