How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

Do not click any link that comes from people you don't know personally. Offers that promise you high returns or unreasonable returns are probably a gateway to a scam. Never share your password or Otp with people you don't know personally.

There are many Technics that scammers use to scam other people, through emails, through media social, through websites and through Telegram...etc I think the scammers like when they scam with high quantity, for this reason they offer some offers with high commission, so never think those project with high commission.

The different websites and different people who work like as hacker they provide the and an attractive offer for the crypto user. The most expert person reject these offer because they understand but new people who worked for crypto is accepted and lost all crypto coin.

The first thing is they immediately send you the links and ask you to open and follow that link. The second thing is they are very attractive. They offer less investment and huge profit.

Cryptocurrencies scam are now every where around the crypto world, to identify such scam, you can easily search the project on Google and add review close to it. 

I am an unfortunate victim of these type of sites. You can easily identify them by checking their statistics and record of payments to the users. Because number of websites offering free airdrops by inviting friends to that. But at the time of the award these websites act in very suspicious manner and didn't pay you nothing.

Before investing in any cryptocurrency or site, you must do a complete search for this site so that you can know whether it is SCAM or not, and you can also ask expert members here that they may have information that will help you verify the sites you want to invest in.

I think that the greatest danger is to the beginners here because of their lack of experience, I find that detecting these frauds is easy, as they make crazy offers that have a very large and unreasonable profit, I never risk, I advise everyone to take the opinion of experienced people before doing anything like this

The scammers make very attracting offers like deposit 50$ and you will get double of them in a week so when you see like these offers you must know that these scamming offers.

• +1 1

There are many things that matters a lot in figuring out that which one site or platform is legitimate , bit when it comes to how can we recognize the scammed I must say the scammed always play a trick on ye user he always try to show tempting offers to the users for attraction when they attracted toward it's temptations they close the traps and thus the user is scammed ,try to avoid so extra services they are mostly scams.

Fraud has become a lot now, but we know more about how we can protect our wallet. You have to choose a strong and complex password, and you should not enter unknown sites and their popularity is few, because they send bad links that take your private wallet key and steal your money.

• +5 1

There are many ways to find out if the project is valid or not, and there are sites that provide this service, but in my opinion you should search for the team and make sure of it well 

In general, I prefer to deal with popular platforms and trusted currencies and completely avoid spammers, especially on Telegram. Also, setting strong passwords for my accounts and keeping private words in a safe place contributes greatly to saving my money.

• +3 1

cryptocurrency or investment scams is widely alarming that they spreading and until now they running at all in terms on how you identify those scams is firstly if they have a promising big income when you invest to them secondly, if there's only operating without any legalities and it's regulating on untrusted sites.

I can find out if the project is fraud or not by searching for the team that created the coin and this through the personal pages on the communication sites and they like to be well-known personalities in the crypto world

• +4 1

We know that the crypto world is full of scammers and we can identify the scammers just by following some points first of all we should not open the attractive links because these are the nets of the scammers to deceive the innocent people.

When your work and profitable learning will start to damage on this side then you will easily understand the think these someone scammer will hack you and your work on this site so I also advised to all member be avoid these all type of people who ask your personal information and data they said because there is no your close friend there is a scammer underside who will ask your personal information data about this site.

Scams are all over the place and it becomes very difficult to try to identify them. However the best things that you should do is to share the platforms that you want to invest into so that we can review them together and figure out their authenticity.

I agree with you, there are many SCAM projects in the world of cryptocurrencies, so we must be very careful, as for me, I study any project before investing in it, and I also take the opinion of experts.

As for me, I try to avoid opening anonymous links that may be unsafe, and I do not connect from public networks for fear that they are hacked and I do not provide my personal information to unknown sites, I do not know if this is enough, but I try to protect myself as much as possible.

Just check the coin history you will know that the coin is real or not because so many coins which are fake and the owners start fake trading on their coins because of just attract the new users and they invest in it and then they make good money they close everything in their coins withdraw and investment both.

• +2 1

To avoid scams in the crypto world don't trust anyone easily, If anyone offers an investment via email and it really is wonderful to be true, it is a scam. Don't invest in ICO projects because very few ICOs are successful and profitable, many ICOs have become scams because they failed on their way. If you don't want to get stuck with a scammer, you can invest in a trusted exchange like Yobit, you can trade there too.

The style of fraudsters has become known in general, and this is what made us know their style, especially their seductive messages and others 

• +2 1

The best way to identify Cryptocurrency scams is to realize when someone comes to you offering returns without doing anything, the only thing you have to do is to tell more people, today there are many scams in Cryptocurrencies, for this it is important to study the forum and see everything before investing in Cryptocurrencies.

Well, there could be very many ways that people can actually recognize cryptocurrecy scamms, but sometimes it's really difficult to know which is a scamm, because sometimes it's comes just like something that is real, so the best thing to do is just to take the proper precautions and then pray that we should not be a victim of there actions.