How and where to BUY cryptocurrency Dogecoin DOGE - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlymalo

How and where to BUY cryptocurrency Dogecoin DOGE

with card
Buying DOGE with a credit card directly is not currently possible. The simplest thing is to buy a better known cryptocurrency such as BTC or ETH on a platform that accepts a credit card to transfer it to a trusted Exchange.

The best place to buy these cryptocurrencies with a credit card is Coinbase. You can also buy common cryptocurrencies with a card at Coinmama.

Bank transfer
Buying DOGE by bank transfer is very common if we talk about cryptocurrencies.

Many of the current platforms allow the deposit using this payment method. In addition, the Exchanges hardly apply commissions to the transfers, which in many cases are free. The downside is that you will usually have to wait 1 or 2 days for the transfer to be verified and the deposit verified.

by Paypal
buying DOGE with PayPal cannot be done directly.

However, experts recommend acquiring cryptocurrencies that are more common, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Afterwards, you can exchange them for Dogecoin on a reliable exchange and store them in a secure wallet.

with euros
The best alternative to buy DOGE with euros is Coinbase. You will not be able to invest in them directly, but it is really easy to buy BTC and transfer them to another Exchange such as HitBTC or Binance that allows you to exchange them for Dogecoin

Another interesting option to acquire Dogecoin with euros directly is Coinmama, another widely used international exchange. Although its commissions are somewhat higher than those of Coinbase, you can buy up to $ 150 of cryptocurrencies per day without registration. However, it does not work directly with DOGE. You will need to buy a common cryptocurrency, such as BTC, ETH, or XRP and transfer it to a trusted exchange, such as HitBTC or Binance, to exchange it for DOGE.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

What is Dogecoin?
Not a kind of irony but rather a strong cryptocurrency and it still wasn't until 2020 and it gained a great following on social media.

The expectations for DogeCoin weren't high, but the cryptocurrency remained afloat at a time when other currencies had failed and was strong and it has also blossomed into a major cryptocurrency.
The difference between DOGE, Bitcoin and LiteCoin is that DOGE in cryptocurrency is inflationary, not deflationary. This means there is no upper limit to the supply of DogeCoin.

Deflationary currencies like Bitcoin and LTC encourage hoarding as their value rises with increased demand and demand when there is scarcity, while in the absence of a cap, miners will continue to exchange lost coins and keep supply stable.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Hello friends for me where you can make your purchases of this type of coins is in Yobit here you will get all kinds of coins which you can exchange for the one you want to keep as long as you want is fast and safe is the one that I have so far I am using I do not know if I answer your question or approach

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think now is not a problem and there are a lot of place where you can buy Dogecoin. But of course thank you to guide others to do that. I will add my bad experience in case you want to sell your Dogecoin, never using Ebay as an option selling it with PayPal, years ago I have a bad experience about, I sold my Doges using PayPal at the end the buyer is a scammer. He has refused to pay me, he has claimed the refund to PayPal and as we all know, PayPal only protects its customers. And as a seller, if you do not provide the proof of delivery, you not claim your money. So be careful!

• Useful or interesting 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dogecoin is worth buying as a personal collection cryptocurrency for long-term portfolios. Anyone who wants to make more money should look at the bigger cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ether. ... Based on its historical path, the crypto has traversed a bumpy ride so far. It is currently trading at $ 0.003140 USD

Doge coin is an indispensable product of tap sites and I guess it will remain so. The Doge coin is sold on many high-volume exchanges and I can say that it is a really popular coin. I'm making purchases on the most famous exchange, binance, and in the middle of this year I had a really nice rise and I had cashed out all the Doge coins I had. had brought nice snow.

@charlymalo You can also buy Doge Coin thru the Jaxx Liberty wallet. You can exchange it for something else. Down load Jaxx Liberty to your computer, transfer some BTC, ETH or whatever to your Jaxx wallet. Once arrived, exchange to Doge Coin. I imagine there are other wallets that can do the same. I know Jaxx because I use it.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think the easiest way to get it is to buy some popular exchanges or sites which let buy crypto with the fiat. Moreover you can use special exchangers, which let you buy dogecoin directly for fiat money, but there is little fee

• +1 1

You can buy any cryptocurrency in exchnager or in best chnage web site best chnage is a world no 1 web site where you can buy cryptocurrency if you want then you can buy in binance exchnager dogecoin 

Nice info mate, i think in most of the exchanges we see there is dogecoin is available, you can exchange them with the help of btc, or there are many exchanger  available from them you can purchace them from any fiat currency too. Bestchange is most popular exchanger you must try this exchanger..

• +3 1

Currently you cannot buy doge coin or any cryptocurrencies different from btc and ETH by using fiat currencies, so thats only bitcoin and ethereum are eligible, but doge can be exchanged through exchanging platform after buying bitcoin or ethereum. 

• +3 1

what I simply to is I just by the people can see from the local exchanges who are advertising on Facebook and WhatsApp so they collect money in my local currency and they give me the cryptocurrency.

doge coins can be bought on many exchanges or by exchanging other altcoins or with a fiat bank transfer, the only one that currently accepts payments by credit / debit card is coinbase

This is a very good question as a beginner and we are here to help you easily . you may have credit card to buy usdt in binance and many other exchanges.Then you can buy trading dogecoin and usdt pair easily with market price. withdraw it to your personal holding wallet and you got it finally.Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

there are some exchanges where you can deposit your money using your card and after that you can directly purchase the dogecoin with it so it is a simple thing to do.

There is a lot of ways where you can buy dogecoin but if want to know how to buy from credit card then , you must know about some exchanges like binance and a wallet like perfect money , from perfect money you can send usd to yobit and then start receiving dogecoin by trading online.

Well there are so many options and services from where you can buy Dogecoins...

You can basically buy them at every exchange that has them just as you have mentioned: Coinbase or event at Yobit directly.

Then you will be able to transfer them over the network to other exchange that provides such payment options like Bank transfers or Pay Pal. In which Coinbase offers.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/9/2020 at 5:25 PM, guatazoo said:

Currently you cannot buy doge coin or any cryptocurrencies different from btc and ETH by using fiat currencies, so thats only bitcoin and ethereum are eligible, but doge can be exchanged through exchanging platform after buying bitcoin or ethereum. 

I think many new exchanges are offering crypto users the possibility to buy dogecoin using fiat currencies (by the mean of prapaid cards, or online wallets like payeer and webmoney)

• +5 1

15 hours ago, setifien said:

I think many new exchanges are offering crypto users the possibility to buy dogecoin using fiat currencies (by the mean of prapaid cards, or online wallets like payeer and webmoney)

You are right, I can easily use binance for this purpose, or even using yobit to buy dollar and converting the dollar into doge using the trading pair at low trading fee. There are many ways almost all exchanges will be able to provide ways to buy doge on their platform. 

dogecoin is a very popular coin that can be purchased on almost any exchange. I can recommend it to be bought from Yobit exchange. alternative exchanges; binance, coinbase, bitay

You can buy Dogcoin for a lot of money but if you want to get a credit card you need to know a lot of information like some format and from this you can convert USB and USD and you can earn money by investing.

You can buy dollar on yobit and trade it for doge directly. You can do this by many means, by credit cards, yobit support both master card and visa cared. You can also make use of payeer or perfect money or adcash to pay into tobit and then convert to it to doge. You can make use of binance also as it accepts credit card and also accepting p2p or bank payment.