Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late?

It can be said that we are late but we can also invest in Bitcoin now. We can trade in this currency and can get benefit also.

• +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 2:49 AM, alexjobs said:

There are many people who have been investing and making money in Bitcoin for a long time.

If you are still wondering if it is late, then you really are late.

But better late than never, cryptocurrencies are the future, it is obviously a difficult decision and it only depends on you.

But leave the doubts, because this train has been running for a long time and will not wait for anyone.

There will only be 21 million units available and there is little left to reach the limit, perhaps when it is finished, the price could be around $ 100,000.

That's just my opinion, but what do you think of it?

Hello my friend, it is a little bit late now to buy Bitcoin but anyone can buy Bitcoin even now because Bitcoin is still increasing and it is predicted that it will keep increasing for a long time.

Buying bitcoin is never too late, because the price of it is volatile and unpredictable. The think that we need to do is to wait until the bull run comes so that you can buy bitcoin at a cheap price and wait until it the bull market will happened. Bitcoin price is highly volatile so that you cannot easily predict on what happened soon just keep waiting and the profit is really assured.

It is never late to buy bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin at any time because the price of bitcoin is always increasing and appreciating in value. We can see now that many individuals and big companies are investing in bitcoin. 

Bitcoin prices are known to make 10x after each of it's halvings and then a bear market settles in. I think the best time to buy bitcoin is at the reversal signal after a bearish market. In order to make profit in the crypto market, you should be able to make your own technical analyses so I advise you to learn basic analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It's never too late to buy bitcoin, it all depends on your ability to take risk and how long you are willing to to wait to accumulate reasonably interest. 

Well, I don't think that there is anything called already late In the world of cryptocurrecies, especially when it comes to BTC, because it is a coin that would definitely give you a profit no matter when you bought it.

Well, it's not totally late mate, all you need to do is to wait for the price of bitcoin to be dumped for this coning months so that we can buy for a loe value and selling it in higher price to earned more profit, this is the basic for the traders called buy low, sell high.

I would say that when no one can make the prediction of the coin so truly so there are still chances for the bitcoin to go to the moon. So it is the best time to buy.

You can buy bitcoin at any time you want, but it is preferable to buy it when the price drops in order to make good profits when its price rises and you want to sell, and you can buy some currencies that have a good future in order to benefit from them and get good rest, such as Ethereum

Dear mate according to my opinion I think that you are late for the investment in cryptotalk because now a days it's price is very high and I think it will be a loss to invest in cryptocurrency and I suggest you to invest in cryptotalk when its price is low. Best of luck my friend. 

The effect of the covid 19 was way worse than whats was expected so probably it will get more stability line around mid 2021's though i cant guarantee it its a more a recovering part on that moment.

Friend, at that time it was not late, but now we will also have opportunities, it is good that we buy when there are strong setbacks of cryptos take advantage to be able to buy cryptos, in my case I am trying to look for other cryptos that can also give us good profits.

On 2/2/2021 at 12:05 AM, Rabiu Dallatu said:

Always believe in yourself and there is no limit to what you can achieve, never believe it's too late because it's better late than never, buy your bitcoin and store, the good days are ahead. 

Hey brother!

You've said it aptly and in a more literal form. Those are really the guiding principles that will help one to actually actualise his dilemma of whether to buy the coins and store or not.

The point is; Believing in yourself and not thinking negatively about failure or losing.

It’s not true and true at the same time but I can tell you something about it

Okay, I think it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin because the number of Bitcoins is limited and acceptance is increasing but the most important thing is to choose a suitable investment plan because Bitcoin is highly volatile.

I hope I have answered your question, hope for the best for us, good luck.  Okay, I think it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin because the number of Bitcoins is limited and acceptance is increasing but the most important thing is to choose a suitable investment plan because Bitcoin is highly volatile.  Thanks guys.

On 02/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, alexjobs said:

There are many people who have been investing and making money in Bitcoin for a long time.

If you are still wondering if it is late, then you really are late.

But better late than never, cryptocurrencies are the future, it is obviously a difficult decision and it only depends on you.

But leave the doubts, because this train has been running for a long time and will not wait for anyone.

There will only be 21 million units available and there is little left to reach the limit, perhaps when it is finished, the price could be around $ 100,000.

That's just my opinion, but what do you think of it?

Base on my opinion, I would suggest you buy if you could afford it, bitcoin it definitely going to rise more and more and I doubt its going to drop anytime soon.

it's not late yet. I figure we should purchase BTC at whatever point the value palls. Since BTC has an extraordinary interest in future and the cost will be such a lot of high. In this way, my recommendation is getting some Bitcoin and hold them. Bitcoin has a truly brilliant future.

• +1 1

I think no late because i think this is right time to earn money . Now the price of bitcoin is low and it would go to higher. So now we can invest into bitcoin and then we can earn profit in future. But for earning we need to make good decisions about bitcoin and invest.  So knowledge about bitcoin is important. 

I personally think Bitcoin will be very high right now and will lose some value in the coming months. $ 50,000 is a bit high in my opinion. When I receive payments with Bitcoin, I do not convert to cash. But I do not prefer to invest at this level.
It is not investment advice.

as the price of Bitcoin is always going up that means it is not late yet you can still buy some coin and hold it for the profits you can easily make them

My friend and I want to tell you that you cannot be opened because the price of Bitcoinis going high in these days and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to buy the some staoshis of the Bitcoin that will be beneficial for you

• +4 1

The truth is that it is not too late to buy BTC, it is important to know that you can not buy at historical highs because they always make their setbacks, it is better to look for a good setback to start buying. We must take this into account in order to have a good view of the market and know when we can take advantage by buying or selling.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right, it is better late than never, so whoever did not start trading cryptocurrencies should start now, there is not much left, and we can gain a lot during this time.

• +1 1

This is the right time for you to buy Bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin will increase in the future.You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. Then you can make a profit

It is difficult but not impossible because one bitcoin is a very large amount in US dollars but if you work hard on this real base earning program in a regular then you can easily work on it and and much and more profitable learning that you want from any site because there are many people who are very confused to join defence online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better than quotation from any site so I also advised to keep well connected to this site and worked as a regularly on this site so you can easily achieve your goal and achieve your pitch that you want from this site through crypto platforum