Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

Should I buy Bitcoin or is it already too late?

Hi dear i am glad that the hold the bitcoin and its price increase. In future its increase more so hold it and earn more without any work i hope you understand

Dear friend, since Bitcoin continues to rise, you can still buy it and keep it and you will reap wonderful profits from it, but you will need patience and also monitor the price from time to time

My dear friend the truth is that it is never too late to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and especially the world of Bitcoin, we must take into account everything you need to do to enter and also take into account that we must study, we must begin to know as much as we can to get the most out of the whole market either the cryptocurrency market or any other financial market.

• +1 1

No its not so late  still you can also buy as its value is becoming higher and higher but still you have to do planning for get more profit. We hope that in future it value also may increase we just need to understand this.

Investing in bitcoin will always be the best option and if you think about the future much better, everything revolves around this currency. Like the great sun that gives us warmth and light, bitcoin moves everything around it.

My dear friend, to come late is better than never to come, encrypted currencies are the future of currencies in the world, and all trades will become through them, maybe you are really late because they have multiplied a lot over time and you will probably double too so you have to start your work without hesitation

• +3 1

We have noticed that opportunities are always renewed in cryptocurrencies and that is why during the month of March there was more than a drop in currency rates, in order to give opportunities to investors to buy again, and there are still many expectations about an upcoming strong rise for all top 10 currencies.

• +2 1

The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising, and the market always provides an opportunity for investors to enter it, through periods of correction, as the price decreases and becomes suitable for buying and investing.

In my opinion you can buy this now . I know it is at 50k now but if you buy now after few month you can earn a good profit because in my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k I'm the end 2021. It is the best chance to earn. 

I agree with you with what you said, I entered this field a short time ago, and I think that I am really late, but the opportunity has not passed, I think that currency rates will double with time, and the limit of 60 thousand dollars for Bitcoin will be broken and achieve another summit, we all have to We start now and take advantage of the opportunity

• +1 1

I completely agree with you that it is not too late to buy and keep Bitcoin, although you may have been late in making such a decision because the field of cryptography is still in its infancy and it is constantly developing and the price of bitcoin may reach $ 100,000 or more in the future.

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, the price of bitcoin has increased dramatically during record time after many people believed in it and today it is the focus of attention of everyone and many companies have already started adopting it, so I expect the price of this currency to continue to rise against the dollar

• +2 1

Hello my friend, it is better to buy bitcoin today than to buy it tomorrow, because this currency is growing rapidly, developing and rising, and I congratulate the people who bought bitcoin when it was low and are now rich

• +1 1

It is a pity that I started late in the cryptocurrency field, but it is still time for us to collect this future currency, I will be proud of what I have been able to collect when the bitcoin price increases and spreads all over the world.

• +1 1

I think that now is the best time to buy bitcoin, so do not hesitate and buy bitcoin immediately, as it continues to increase and there is no time for the end of its purchase.

I do not think that there is a specific time to buy bitcoin and I think that cryptocurrencies have a good future, so you have to insist on working and paying attention to this field a lot in order to reap big profits, as the time is not too late, but it should not be prolonged.

• +1 1

It is not too late for something my friend. You can buy bitcoin at any time. But I do not recommend storing Bitcoin because it is not profitable enough. I advise you to buy it and to invest in it, it will return good profits.

I don't think it's ever too late to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep growing as time goes and looking and the charts you can see it has been creating highs after highs. What you should concerntrate on with Bitcoin is making your profits increase by being more patient

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and enjoys very high reliability, so I advise you to increase your investment.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment humanity has ever known, so it's hard to vanish.  Experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years.  I advise you to buy some other currencies, such as Ethereum.

• +3 1

On 4/8/2021 at 12:11 PM, Mahmod123 said:

And I think that what you are saying is correct, my friend.  With time, Bitcoin will continue to rise to an enormous number, especially as its number decreases.  It is true that we need a lot of time to mine what is left of it, indicating that nothing is expected, and indications of an increase in its price.

Remember friend, that history can repeat itself and even more so that every year Bitcoin has more prestige, just check recent publications about this currency and surely you will be encouraged to do so without regret. Success in your investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

The mighty Bitcoin is having a good positive price trend so it's a good time to invest in bitcoin. You will be able to earn a good profit in a month or so. Because the volatility of BTC have decreased so you cannot expect a sudden profit untill you are patient enough.

• +2 1

I completely agree with you that it is not too late to buy and keep Bitcoin, although you may have been late in making such a decision because the field of cryptography is still in its infancy and it is constantly developing and the price of bitcoin may reach $ 100,000 or more in the future.

• +2 1

If you want to buy and keep for a long time, any time is the best time; if you want to sell, any time is the best time; just learn and start making money.

Hello friend, you are still in time to buy bitcoin, remember that this is the mother currency, and that its price is always rising, so it is not a bad idea to buy some bitcoins, or you can buy a cheaper currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you on that, because we can always now buy Bitcoin, but as time progresses, the price of this currency increases day by day, so as the saying goes, "Arriving late is better than never arriving."

• +4 1