Given one warning point that will never expire!!!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Given one warning point that will never expire!!!!

Note for member

All messages in this topic except user requests will be deleted, and violators will be punished.

I do not understand what i got a warning point for and this message is even more confusing, anybody can clarify this for me please!

7 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

There should be a reason if you got a violation in this forum. Moderators and admin doesn't give a damn for those good posters..

And if you want to appeal those warning points. go to this thread,

Thanks let me go and appeal, this is gotta be wrong, and the reason they give is unclear, so i guess there is gonna be a war on this , Weird enough they say a point will not expire. this is bad for my reputation here.

9 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Yep, just make sure a hundred percentage that you don't really violated the forum rules and posting regulations. Anyway, happy posting here in this community. Goodluck in your appeal.

No not don't think i violate any rule here, So there is gotta be some kind of mistake, anyway even if i did something wrong i should know what it is so as to avoid it.

34 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I do not understand what i got a warning point for and this message is even more confusing, anybody can clarify this for me please!

I am sorry if i do not give explanation for your question . I just want to know what did you write before until you got the warning point'? Maybe i can learn from you and do not make the same mistake. Thankyou before 🙂

22 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks let me go and appeal, this is gotta be wrong, and the reason they give is unclear, so i guess there is gonna be a war on this , Weird enough they say a point will not expire. this is bad for my reputation here.

Indeed it feels unfair, Forever Warning Point will make bad reputation, a lot happens even though it is original post writing (not comment) if we check the plagiarism cheker then sometimes there will be a similarity of about 10 to 40 percent, So how would it be if there was a slight resemblance would instantly gets Warning Points.

9 minutes ago, Agios said:

a lot happens even though it is original post writing (not comment) if we check the plagiarism cheker then sometimes there will be a similarity of about 10 to 40 percent, So how would it be if there was a slight resemblance would instantly gets Warning Points.

I never plagiarize at least not that i remember, and even if there was a similar topic to mine, then they should check a date and see who started the topic first.

5 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

Getting a warning when you feel you are not violating any rule can be discouraging. 

Thanks for using your valuable time taking a look at my profile. and you're words! i needed that.

19 minutes ago, fajarriadi said:

I am sorry if i do not give explanation for your question . I just want to know what did you write before until you got the warning point'? Maybe i can learn from you and do not make the same mistake. Thankyou before 🙂

LOL 😃 you! ha ha, anyway i did not get any clear message on what i did, and I'm waiting the answer so if you PM me maybe when i get clarification i will tell you what was the reason behind.

Edited by teminalibug

19 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

You don't need to know the mistake that he/she did. If you got a good post or you know by yourself that it's not really a plagiarized or copy pasted one, you are safe for the hammer.

You're right, so i have to more careful for what i write on the next post. I try to get many profits here but i still have to more learn how can be safe here. Thankyou for your answer, mate.

17 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I never plagiarize at least not that i remember, and even if there was a similar topic to mine, then they should check a date and see who started the topic first.

If you only write comments, chances are there are very few similarities with other comments, but if the article / post can be likely there is a similarity with other articles out there, have you tried writing posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Agios said:

If you only write comments, chances are there are very few similarities with other comments, but if the article / post can be likely there is a similarity with other articles out there, have you tried writing posts.

YAH! I have a couple of post,and i normally reads replies first when answering questions, but mostly not all of them and sometimes i just give my point if i believe it to be unique so maybe i was caught there, but still i need a clarification from admin and also i can not bear a forever warning point, i have worked so hard for my account.

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

YAH! I have a couple of post,and i normally reads replies first when answering questions, but mostly not all of them and sometimes i just give my point if i believe it to be unique so maybe i was caught there, but still i need a clarification from admin and also i can not bear a forever warning point, i have worked so hard for my account.

Thanks for sharing your idea, hope will be useful for me and other members

7 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Not a problem. Here in this site only, you could get profit if your rank is higher. Just post and post until we reached a higher ranks. Anyway, be encouraged and determined mate.

Yes i will. I believe that this can gives many profits for us. I hope you can also reach the higher rank and we can be success together. Let's do our best to win 1btc .

Just now, fajarriadi said:

Yes i will. I believe that this can gives many profits for us. I hope you can also reach the higher rank and we can be success together. Let's do our best to win 1btc .

🙂 you have a long way to go for that one Bitcoin but well, good luck. I myself can't keep up since i got other stuff to do and maybe at he end of this offer i will only post few topics and contribute to only few and important topics. But unless i get banned for a mysterious mistake.

Warning is fine rather than simply the account getting banned without intimation. Else we wonder for the reason why it happened. Better appeal after confirming it with forum rules.That surely helps you .cool..

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

The warning points should need to be expire on some day, this could bring good things to the forums because a person may do something  wrong, but awarding like a death punishment is not a way to maintain the forum.

If the warning points won't expire then how does member  will think in their hearts?

I hope the admin should reconsider on warning points and make it to expire in a timely manner.

24 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks for using your valuable time taking a look at my profile. and you're words! i needed that.

LOL 😃 you! ha ha, anyway i did not get any clear message on what i did, and I'm waiting the answer so if you PM me maybe when i get clarification i will tell you what was the reason behind.

If you don't mind, i'll PM you later. I'm afraid for writing some mistake here so i want to prevent it by learning from the other members. Thankyou for your kindness.

6 minutes ago, Geo said:

Warning is fine rather than simply the account getting banned without intimation. Else we wonder for the reason why it happened. Better appeal after confirming it with forum rules.That surely helps you .cool..

No it is not fine. I need to maintain my reputation and my ultimate plan here a t cryptotalk.org is to get some kind of recognition and popularity and i hope for my account to be one of the best, but this is very discouraging, like many said. At least i need some clarification what i did wrong.

3 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Did you already post in the thread i recommended to you? If so, just wait for a day for the admin and moderators to see your appeal. Again, if you ever got your reputation back. Be careful as much as possible.

Yes I have done that like 30 minutes ago and of course if I'm told what i did wrong i will try to avoid it as much as i can. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, fajarriadi said:

If you don't mind, i'll PM you later. I'm afraid for writing some mistake here so i want to prevent it by learning from the other members. Thankyou for your kindness.

Great, I'm looking forward fort that PM. and once i get clarification i will post it here and PM to you as well. See you around friend.

4 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Great, I'm looking forward fort that PM. and once i get clarification i will post it here and PM to you as well. See you around friend.

Then i'll PM you later. You must have many friends because you're very sociable. And exactly i am happy to be one of them.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Did you create the topic, or did you answer the topic? A topic will be deleted if it violates the rules, and all messages in that topic will also be deleted. Responding to a topic that is not useful or may be harmful to the forum means that the user supports the topic. So read and analyze whether a topic is suitable for discussion before you give your comments on the topic.

Edited by lucky80

yes i also received one warning point and i also dont know the reason why i got this point, i always do quality posts and quality threads but i dont know why i get this warning point, i received 4 days before.

Hard Worker 😎😎

for the point of warning whether you will notify via message or posted on the forum homepage, where to know what is the cause of the warning itself, and what is the cause of all of them so that there is a warning.

don't worry about it and just try to don't receive another one warning as you may end up being banned from forum if you reach 5 warning points