Mobile mining - Page 7 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matthew Ayegba

Mobile mining

Well, the important point in mining is the amount of processing per second that a processor performs the TH / s, the point with the cell phone is that the processing speed is very poor and therefore it is better not to perform mining with the cell phone since the equipment can break down due to overheating and without obtaining good profits.

L'industrie minière est le secteur économique qui regroupe les activités de prospection et d'exploitation de mines. Elle concerne l'extraction des minéraux, de terres rares et des métaux dont le cuivre, le fer ou l'or. Son activité est cadrée dans la plupart des pays par un Code minier.

But is it really worth it to mine ETN on mobile devices? Don't you think that mobile devices aren't powerful enough to mine at a rewarding rate? Right now, there is a much better coin that you can mine on your mobile devices and that is Pi Network. It doesn't use your phones resources and all it needs is re activation everyday.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2020 at 7:46 PM, titobest said:

For those looking to cut costs, it is now possible to use the bitcoin miner Android apps.

Nice one, I have hardly seen an app that can mine before, for safety I will like if I can get an app on PlayStore directly to be used to mine, if there I any mobile app like that, I will like you to recommend me some so that I can also mine using my phone. 

Edited by JanBomCrypto

The worst and non profitable type of mining is the mobile mining, mobile phones have the weakest type of CPU that is able to wok good on phone efficiently but not good at all for mining purposes to the extent phone can be damage if used for such purpose. 

If someone says mobile mining is good, it is just a deceiving, mobile mining  not good at all, I have even hard people saying it can damage phones. Not mining with it is better. 

I don't think it's a good idea, mining using phone is just destroying your phone.I tried it already. I won't name it I mine for an hour and only get 1satoshi.

• +5 1

16 hours ago, Janiii said:

Cryptocurrency mobile mining is pretty much the same but on an infinitely smaller scale. No one will stop you from using your smartphone to join a mining pool or a mobile mining farm. However, the power you share with your network is practically insignificant when compared with other miners.

You are wrong, it is not pretty much the same at all, mobile mining do damage phones and also makes phone battery to run low at faster rate, it is not advisable at all. Getting powerful miners is better and encouraged. 

First thing is that mining is not that simple as it seems to be, but Mining on Mobile devices should be a suicide mission for the device as Mining needs strong GPUs, which are costly.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

Hello friend, I hope you are very well. About this I think that mining from mobile devices is a good option but currently I believe that we do not have a good platform or good application that allows us to generate income for free since most of the Platforms are for payment or to invest, I think that people who cannot invest in this type of business should be thought of.The idea is not bad but I think that if it could be done for free and that it generates good results it would be very good, yes

You are invited to join the production amount of cryptocoins π. Despite the fact that the project is relatively young, miners do not doubt its huge potential!
A little background:
The project was created in 2019 by three graduate students from Stanford University and quickly gained popularity. In November 2019, the Pi Network app was downloaded by more than 1 million people. Pi Network uses a PoW algorithm that does not require a large amount of memory and phone RAM: you only need to log in once a day to start mining.
Who needs an invite, follow the link:
https://goo-gl.su/qSq9 and download the app. When registering an account, you can enter my invitation code: GeSHaN063 , I will be very grateful! As a bonus, you will receive 1 Pi coin as a gift. Fill out the registration form right away correctly and without errors, you will not make corrections later and as a result you will not pass mandatory verification (KYC). To get acquainted with the Pi app, I recommend going to the Russian-language telegram channel @pioneersrus.
After the number of miners reaches 8 million people, the mining speed will immediately decrease by 2 times.
Here is an example of a site that already trades for PI coins: https://pinetworkmarket.com

Mining speed and how to increase it?

initial mining speed Pioneer: 0.20 pi / hour. There are two ways to increase the speed:

1. Contributor. You will need to specify the circle of people for a secure connection. But first you need to invite them. This is the second method. You will get an increase in mining speed according to the formula: number of people in the circle * 0.04 pi / hour

2. Ambassador: invite people to mine

Each invitee will need to enter your username in the invitation code. You will get an increase according to the formula: number of invitees * 25% * (Pioneer speed + Contributor speed)
     I hope that one day Pi Network will cost as much as Bitcoin. Good mining to all!

Приглашаю присоединиться к добыче криптомонет π. Несмотря на то, что проект относительно молод, майнеры не сомневаются в его огромном потенциале!
Немного предыстории:
Проект был создан в 2019 тремя студентами-аспирантами из Стэнфордского университета и быстро набрал популярность. В ноябре 2019 приложение Pi Network скачало более 1 миллиона человек. Pi Network использует PoW алгоритм, который не требует большого количества памяти и RAM телефона: достаточно лишь раз в сутки заходить, чтобы запустить майнинг.
Кому нужен инвайт, переходите по ссылке:
https://goo-gl.su/qSq9 и скачивайте приложение. При регистрации учётной записи можете ввести мой пригласительный код: GeSHaN063 , буду премного благодарен! Бонусом получите в подарок 1 Pi монету. Заполняйте регистрационную форму сразу правильно и без ошибок, исправления потом уже не внесёшь и как следствие не пройдешь обязательную верификацию (KYC). Для ознакомления с приложением Pi рекомендую перейти на русскоязычный телеграмм-канал @pioneersrus.
После того как количество майнеров достигнет 8 млн.человек, скорость добычи сразу  уменьшится в 2 раза.
Вот пример сайта, который уже торгует за монеты π: https://pinetworkmarket.com

Скорость майнинга и как ее увеличить?

Начальная скорость майнинга Pioneer: 0.20 pi/час. Скорость можно увеличить двумя способами:

1. Contributor. Нужно будет указать круг людей для безопасного соединения. Но для начала нужно их пригласить. Это и есть второй способ. Вы получите увеличение в скорости майнинга по формуле: кол-во людей в кругу * 0.04 pi/час

2. Ambassador: приглашать людей майнить

Каждый приглашенный должен будет указать ваш логин в invitation code. Вы получите увеличение по формуле: кол-во приглашенных * 25% * (скорость Pioneer + скорость Contributor)
     Надеюсь, что когда-нибудь Pi Network будет стоить столько же, сколько и Биткоин. Всем удачного майнинга!

Screenshot_2020-11-01-12-33-31-407_com.blockchainvault.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-01-02-18-53-695_com.blockchainvault.jpg

Rather, we join the mining of an anonymous coin Anote. Who registers on my link:
https://goo-gl.su/5NmGxi
will receive 1 anot coin as a gift. Minimum withdrawal to your wallet from 5.0 ANOT. If you do not comply with this condition, you can lose all the coins you get. For posting and liking on facebook, a gift of 10 Anote. In the beginning, the coin is mined very slowly, you can of course invite referrals and thereby increase the mining speed by 10 times ( from 3 referrals and above), but there is still another alternative!!! You can buy aint coins and increase the mining speed 1 to 1, i.e. if you have 1 AINT available, the mining speed rises 50 times from 0.020 A / h to 1.0 a / h (coins per hour). Aint coins for miners released a limited number, only 1000 PCs., so I recommend to hurry. If someone does not understand something, write in private messages, I will explain everything in detail. Good luck!

Скорее присоединяемся к майнингу анонимной монеты Anote. Кто зарегается по моей ссылке:
https://goo-gl.su/5NmGxi
получит в подарок 1 монету ANOT. Минимальный вывод на свой кошелёк от 5.0 ANOT. Если не соблюдать это условие, то можно потерять все добытые монеты. За публикацию и лайк на facebook подарок 10 Anote. В начале монета майнится очень медленно, можно конечно приглашать рефералов и тем самым увеличить скорость майнига в 10 раз ( от 3 рефералов и выше), но пока ещё есть другая альтернатива!!! Можно докупить монет AINT и увеличить скорость майнинга 1 к 1, т.е. если у Вас в наличии 1 AINT, то скорость добычи поднимается в 50 раз с 0.020A/h до 1.0 A/h (монеты в час). Монет AINT для майнеров выпущено ограниченное количество, всего 1000 шт., так что рекомендую поторопиться. Если кому что непонятно, пишите в личные сообщения, все подробно объясню. Удачи!

Screenshot_2020-11-01-01-28-24-423_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-01-01-30-06-761_com.wavesplatform.wallet.jpg

There are so many practices ongoing to mine cryptocurrency from the smartphones. For example, HTC blockchain smartphone has a feature to mine XMR, Pi-network has made Pi-token mining easier by using the smartphone without damaging the smartphone's processor. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The technological revolution has brought us new things and inventions that have affected our lives as the smart phone has been added, as many advantages and characteristics of mobile phones such as blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, which are considered modern technologies, have begun to appear and their uses on the mobile phone are gradually expanding. And there became smart phones that allow you to keep or mine digital currencies.

• +3 1

On 10/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

I don't believe with mining site I use mining last 2 years I don't get any money from mobile app or website. Its not profitable earn to us. Its is much better then to take it to yobit virtual mining.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, Whited35 said:

There are so many practices ongoing to mine cryptocurrency from the smartphones. For example, HTC blockchain smartphone has a feature to mine XMR, Pi-network has made Pi-token mining easier by using the smartphone without damaging the smartphone's processor. 

@Whited35 Can you tell us more about pi? Is it profitably? I was told by a friend that the project does not make any good sense, that it is not yet on exchanges to trading. Is this true or fake?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, JanBomCrypto said:

@Whited35 Can you tell us more about pi? Is it profitably? I was told by a friend that the project does not make any good sense, that it is not yet on exchanges to trading. Is this true or fake?

Hi, make sure you have checked my topic about PI mining app in the mobile app section. Also keep your eye in the discussions thread with my replies. They have just enabled KYC for the users by using third party app Yoti. Here is topic https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106938-pi-mining-app !

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, Whited35 said:

@Whited35 I have only heard about monero mining with htc phone that was announced on new some months ago, but I have never seen it to be laughed already. Is the phone launched now and hope its price is not expensive. 

7 minutes ago, GanBin said:

@Whited35 I have only heard about monero mining with htc phone that was announced on new some months ago, but I have never seen it to be laughed already. Is the phone launched now and hope its price is not expensive. 

HTC blockchain phone is good enough to mine XMR. If we are about to prefer mobile mining, special blockchain phone can be the best alternative for that purpose. Some projects are working hard to make the things easier to mine crypto from the smartphone. Pi-network is the example for that. 

Pi is one of the best mobile mining platform where people are increasing day by day.

It looks so perfect to giving us a good amount of Pi.

Now just we are waiting for the Listing of this tokens in exchange.