Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't know

I store my Bitcoin on an exchange and I don't have enough funds for me to store it in an online wallet. I believe that if the exchange I use is perfectly secure for storing my Bitcoins, small trades keep me from thinking about putting them in an online wallet. Simply store it in an exchange wallet to make my trading easier.

just 10% of your portfolio is for trading? my friend you'll be missing out on lots of good short term profits so maybe you should try giving trading more volume.

• +1 1

In both cases there is a risk. the exchange may burn out. and the wallet password may be stolen. but in fiat money you can lose a credit card and the bank will burn out too. There is no risk with money, only when there is no money..

Of course, I am collecting as much bitcoin as I can in my wallet because I believe that the price of this currency will continue to rise dramatically, and I also think that when the mining of this currency is completed, its price will rise madly, so the bitcoin currency for me is one of the best investments in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Yes, i keep my bitcoin in the online wallets. But whenever i need to trade than i sent them to the exchange site. Sometimes i used to hold my coins there too. 

• +2 1

I do not own a lot of cryptocurrencies, so I do not buy a cold wallet and keep my cryptocurrencies in hot wallets, in any case these wallets are safe if you are careful and keep your private keys in a safe place

Well, websites and online wallets are an insecure place to put cryptocurrencies in it, so I avoid this matter and keep it in a trust wallet. 

6 hours ago, Naveed akbar said:

My friend, I always store my bitcoin in youbit wallet because I know it is safe and stable, and I use youbit exchange to withdraw my funds because youbit is a safe, secure, and trusted wallet and exchange.

@Naveed akbar When we leave our coins in an exchange we run the risk of losing them, if you leave them in yobit, you must bear in mind that if the platform closes for any reason, you can lose what you have there, likewise if there is any problem with the wallet in the exchange your coins will be trapped until they solve it, that's why the message is clear that our coins should not be in an exchange unless it is an amount that if we lose it will not affect our economy to a great extent.

I keep my cryptocurrencies on online wallets and I have never encountered any problem, but I do not deal with large amounts of money. Therefore, I advise those who own large amounts of cryptocurrencies to buy a hardware wallet, as it is the most secure.

• +4 1

On 4/9/2021 at 9:49 AM, Mubarak hashmi said:

For trading purposes, I just have a small amount on exchanges. Approximately 80% of my cryptocurrencies are held in hardware wallets, with the remainder in PC wallets. I'm not a fan of online wallets or exchanges

Looking everything fine. Choosing a hardware wallet to store a large portion of your cryptocurrencies is the best and smart way to protect your assets. Exchange wallets can be targeted by the attackers any time and your stored funds can be lost. Hardware wallets help you to have full control over your stored cryptocurrencies. 

According to me keeping bitcoin in wallet and exchanges both are good but the main thing is that if you keep or store your money in good exchange then it will be very better for us because the good exchanges is gives us insure and back our loss.

• +2 1

For me most of my coins is stock in my hardware wallets, online wallet is also good. but i just prefer hardware wallets because i have the full confident it won't be stole on me. we have our own kind of methods how to secure our coins. 

• +3 1

yes i keep the bitcoin in the external exchange such as the yobit. and binance such other exchange on the web. i have a idea that bitcoin currency increase in the future more. and it reached in the 100K USD so hold it or trade in the exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not know that the other exchange which is trusted or i trust on it. Many people use the different and i hope they hold the bitcoin in the exchange. 

Yes i do both. I keep my bitcoin to my wallet and wait for a higher value. When the time i need money, I exchanged it to a real money. But I prefer keeping it to my wallet.

Hello my friend, in fact, I already hold bitcoins and for the last time I have traded via robotrade I set the selling price that I want while I was waiting for the profit process, but I tried to cancel the process,But the operation was unsuccessful

• +3 1

Certainly, I keep some of my money on the Binance platform and another part I put in the trust wallet.  I think the Binance platform is very secure because it has very high reliability.  The best way to save cryptocurrencies is to use cold wallets.  I advise everyone to write the password and private key on a piece of paper and keep it in a safe place.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, NaveedAhmad786 said:

I do not know that the other exchange which is trusted or i trust on it. Many people use the different and i hope they hold the bitcoin in the exchange. 

Why do you hope people hold bitcoins in exchanges? it is not safe to hold your coins in exchanges we do that for the reason of investing and trading and we do it with great risk. That is why not all our funds should be in exchanges.

I store my btc in my hardware wallet but when I invest I put it in the exchange wallet. To invest any project I store my btc to an hardware wallet and when I invest I get it from my wallet. I  don't store all of my asset to any exchange wallet because when I want to invest to an ico then I need much time to withdraw but from hardware wallet it is easy to invest, also storing in exchange wallet is not a secured way.

I keep bitcoins on web wallets like blockchain.com which are generally safe if you take precautions and know what you are doing. I rarely if ever keep any crypto on any exchange and that’s not a good idea whatsoever. There’s so many risks involved in that and it’s completely unnecessary with the exception of if you are a day trader which most of us are most certainly not. I would not recommend leaving much money on any exchange. Even ones that you trust. 

Before I thought it was safer and easier to save, but I was completely wrong, since if the exchange in which I had the bitcoins suffered from a hacker who tries to break the defenses of these exchanges, they would not return your lost cryptocurrencies as has happened several times in the past with multiple exchanges.

For me, I keep cryptocurrencies in a wallet yobit For me, this site is the best and safest for me, as it is easy in transactions and exchange, and you can withdraw your money whenever you want.

Most of my Bitcoin are in exchanges because I mostly use this money to make more money. I do love investing the money I have and when you have a good wallet or exchange then you won't have any problem with security issues

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the exchangers on the cryptocurrency because there are many exchangers are available on the internet but you should to care for because there are many scammers best of luck my dear friend