What is most needed thing in trading?? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faisalislit

What is most needed thing in trading??

The most important thing in trading is knowledge about trading knowledge about stock market how it works pros and cons of market when to buy and sell how and where to invest. i suggest you to start with paper trading as many applications provides paper money in order to have a live trading experience without loosing real money once you about trading then start with penny stocks they are very costing stock and have less risk of loosing much money and then you can start with a big one so its a step by step thing do not just rush into it.

Cryptocurrencies trading is very risky yet very profitable,it's advice to trade with an amount that you can be able to loose without remorse, and the most important thing about trading is Patience and being very vigilant

Hello my friend, you must frist know the currencies that you will make for trading, this work needs to be patient and not give up to gain experience and skill to avoid losses. Money management is probably the most important and most neglected part of building a successful career in business. 

Yes you can learn trading and continue your job ab as expert trading but in this field you need to focus on things and ud notice that coin in which you want to trade and notice everything from a to z e like fluctuation. And in this field you need to experience and skills which you can get from actual trading.

hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Money management is probably the most important and most overlooked part of building a successful career in trading. Combined with a successful market strategy, it will enable the trader to take out the emotional and psychological aspects and to make money over the long term...

The thing most in demand here is to gain experience through continuous research on everything new, to support it with hard work and to benefit from mistakes in addition to patience and respect for time, not to act as reactions, but to act rationally.

The most important thing in business trading is to supply capital. If you want to succeed in business or to run a business, you must have capital identity. With enough capital, you can do business. Not to be outdone, every business has a very important role to play. 

In my opinion trading is risky work so first of all learn about it then do trade i thin experience is required for doing trading otherwise you loss money easily so first learn and get more information about trading then start and trading is good and way for become successful man 

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Money management is probably the most important and most overlooked part of building a successful career in trading. Combined with a successful market strategy, it will enable the trader to take out the emotional and psychological aspects and to make money over the long term.

Hello I'm new here so according to my knowledge Money management is probably the most important and most overlooked part of building a successful career in trading. Combined with a successful market strategy, it will enable the trader to take out the emotional and psychological aspects and to make money over the long term...

Good luck if it helps you, don’t forget to respond to this comment. You can avoid big losses. Don't be brave. Don’t be afraid to losse money or be afraid. Make sure to invest an amount that you are not afraid to loself you do not take risk, you will not win in that simple study market and prepare yourself so that you can avoid big losses.i believe that the most important thing for trade to have sufficient experience gained through conduting research studies on the field in which you will work.

• +1 1

Money trading is  the most important to build successful care in trading world .you must have knowledge and experience in trading world then you have less. Chance of loosing.

According to my opinion the most important and needed thing in trading is hard working experience patience and knowledge if you have these then you can do tradig and you can earn a huge profit with out loss because these are the necessary things that require in trading 

Dear friend in trading, you need a good reading of the currency chart and you need high accuracy to be able to determine the right time to buy or sell because in trading the most important thing you can do is wait for the market and currency movements up or down to make your profit good

• +5 1

In trade, I always argue that three things must absolutely happen. Money, time, patience. If we have enough money, we will invest in the coin that we hope for the future woman. We need time because the rise in value of the coin can be long-term. We need patience because we should not panic when its value drops.

Although i am a big fan of YouTube and learning on it but you right you have to pair it with other things like you have to read books about trading and investing in the market and i recommend to you this book ' A beginner's guide to the stock market' it really helped me as a beginner and i hope it does the same for you. 

In order to be able to trade, you first need to watch technical analysis videos and understand the supports, resistances, trend and Fibonacci levels, and then you can use them in trading or follow reliable recommendations.

In order to become a competent investor in the cryptocurrency sector. You must first be careful, put forth effort, and read and research all that comes your way from materials, books, and studies describing this area. Often, do not execute a powerful trading technique at random, and test the strategy before applying it.

My dear friend, my advice to you, dear, is very simple to enter the field of cryptocurrency trading well and without worries as a novice. My advice is to learn the basics of technical analysis well and learn how to technically analyze the currency and study the currency well. Then it becomes easy and definitely and most importantly my friend see the future  Currency and knowing everything about it before entering and analyzing it, thank you very much

• +1 1

You must be familiar with the information about the currencies that you want to invest and to remain in a state of control of their prices and the most thing you have to do is be patient, my dear, the more you are patient the more you earn money, wisdom and self-control that some of us don't have.

• +5 1

Mony management is maybe the foremost vital and most unnoticed a part of building a thriving career in mercantilism. Combined with a thriving market strategy, it'll alter the dealer to require out the emotional and psychological aspects and to form cash over the future.

In trading, you need patience, as it is an important factor for success, especially if you want to invest in the long term. Watch the market and always seize opportunities. Sometimes the opportunity is not repeated twice.

Ok, in my opinion, the most important thing to have when trading is a calm demeanor. When it comes to trading, your actions can have a significant impact and it can influence your decision-making. However, there is a lot of advice in the forum that could be of assistance to you! I recommend that you take a look around and read some of the papers.

In my opinion experience is much need in trading.because if have non experience about the trading. There are many chances that you lost your money .which you use for trading. So be careful about trading 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼