Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website. - Page 8 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website.

8 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

Has anyone tried the two site should share their experience. Mine was that these two sites of making money or crypto is not profitable.

You mean crypto is not profitable for you, I do not think about it because cryptocurrencies is very profitable and its only way for us to make money.

13 hours ago, Park Ha said:

I also try this,  and it's hard to earn in captcha solving.  Maybe this is worth it on some people like full time job is on internet. 

While I was using this I was able to make $0.2 per hour just imagine my phone performance is not good so how will much will be earning if for someone use the laptop with high performance

6 minutes ago, kusvuw10 said:

This site and it is legal, I made a decent amount of money, I was tired of that online job, it took a lot of time and it was difficult to use.

If you still want to make money from the internet, you should know that it will need hard work and that can make you tired because before you can know more about the work, you will need time to learn about how to make money from that job. And if you already know how to make decent money, then I am sure that you can get a lot of money in a short time. But you will need skills to make that money because without skills, you won't be able to get the money and even you only waste your time.

19 hours ago, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I think if you want to earn something good Then you Instead of bitcoin website You should trade In bitcoin Because there is no chanc  of scam 

Right to say when you have the good amount of  money then you need to start trading in bitcoin because bitcoin is a real and trusted assets.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

I personally tried to work in 2captcha site. I earned 1 dollar in 1000 successful captchas i submitted. That was almost 2 days of clicking mouse. After i payout my 1 dollar, i never did it again. That was not worth it for me

These online micro jobs are just a waste of time. Imagine that for a thousand captcha you have solved you will get only a dollar more or less depending on the actual time you are working. So maybe you will get that amount only by solving captchas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

20 hours ago, kabilkumar said:

yeah it's a very good idea for working on crypto currency market. there none can manipulate you.

Working with crypto market is really good idea but the main reason is that those people who are working with faucets sites they have no money to start crypto trading.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

This is a real site to earn money. I worked on it but now I don't. Because my net was slow then and I am not fast to solve re-captcha so I stopped working on it. But my friend earned a decent amount of money from here.

11 hours ago, Benciel said:

I personally tried to work in 2captcha site. I earned 1 dollar in 1000 successful captchas i submitted. That was almost 2 days of clicking mouse. After i payout my 1 dollar, i never did it again. That was not worth it for me

This captchas jobs they realm need to be more interested on it and having the high performance device and the good network connection

20 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

I working as captcha typer, i can solver more than 1500 captcha in a hours. Right now already cant do that again since to tired to do this anymore.

Working online with captcha solve is a very good work for earning good amount of money and 1500 captcha in a hour is a very good job .

Edited by Zentoly

I think that is old way to get money. At around 2013 i work as captcha typer on the site you say.

That time is golden age for me. Where i not only working but i can be supervisor. My team is around 10 person.

So when i am busy, they still working and i can get passive income from that.

But now all dissapear because the captcha now is more hard and the reward also decrease.

Not profitable at all. Maybe now the only thing good is they allow you to withdraw the payment via cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:25 AM, Bbcminna said:

men you have to observe that this paintings isn't always for those people who dont have activities it's only for folks who are homeless so don't waste a while if you have income of 6000 US greenback consistent with month so that is for jobless people and those who are interested in it

Yes that is right.

I think also same that is only good for people who still don't have job or student.

The rate is really cheap for doing recaptcha solving. I ever try it i see not worth for my time.

Where we know recaptcha sometimes is the bored captcha.

Where to solving the recaptcha is need some minutes, maybe around 5-15 minutes. Because recaptcha need many verification until it is confident see you as human.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

Are these sites really paying? If yes can you post your payment history here? And please fix your thread title.

1 hour ago, lucky80 said:

Are these sites really paying? If yes can you post your payment history here? And please fix your thread title.

They are really paying but I actually don't use them because I have many things to do, but you can earn up to $3 per day if you ate concentrated on it for solving 3000 captchas

These websites may be legit and really paying but earning $3 per day by solving captcha is almost impossible! Let me explain why. According to 2captcha.com the solving time for any normal captcha is 13 seconds. This will increase to 39 seconds for Recaptcha. If people receive $1 for solving 1000 captchas, they have to work 13000 seconds (about 3.5 hours) to earn $1 by solving normal captcha and 39000 seconds (about 11 hours!) to earn $1 by solving Recaptcha.

Therefore, to earn $3 you have to multiply those numbers by 3. So, you have to work for 10.5 hours or 33 hours respectively each day to earn $3!

No one can tolerate captchas for more than 1 or 2 hours! If you spend 10 hours here, you will earn much more.

There is a lot of recaptcha working site where you can earn free money by completing captcha. But you need some passion for work. Because you have to invest time on it. Many people doesn’t have the passion. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

17 hours ago, Makavelli said:

This is still shady. Could you tell me how much you earn per day. 

How's the withdrawal? 

Does it require you reach a minimum amount per day before you withdraw or you have to refer first? 

Those jobs in order to earn a lot they just need the very compatible computer and the high speed network connection. If you have those things you can earn up to $6 per day

Hey, you sold me with literally with hundreds on testimonials on kolotibalo. I'm going to try it out and see how it goes.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

22 hours ago, skillchui said:

Why do you think those jobs are for those people only? In my opinion, all those jobs are okay, as long as they understand and know what they need to do.

Becausecthise jobs they really need to work hard and take the most of time to work that's why I say they suite more only the jobless people

On 10/24/2019 at 10:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

These two websites are good legit and paying sites I am working on these two website i earn good amount of money but its require time if you are free and you work on 2,4 hours your and your  typing speed is good you will need for 2,5 dollar daily

On 10/24/2019 at 11:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

for real I don't work there but I saw many people works there and got payments, me I don't work there because I have many things to do instead of that but that was suggestion for those who don't have work it can help them a lot

Right bro i was also seen people work and got payments but i don't work there.

23 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Right bro i was also seen people work and got payments but i don't work there.

Yah ibalso don't working there although it is free jobs for everyone can apply it, but I don't work because I have others alternatively jobs to do and earn money more than that job