Falling of bitcoin !! - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Falling of bitcoin !!

I think it is normal in a volatile assets, you have posted it on 2019 but this 2020 the price of BTC rise up and reached the $12k meaning there were times that the price of BTC will goes down and it would surely rise up in the future. Don't always worry if there is a fluctuation since it is normal and continue trust the BTC.

The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Patience is the key to success. And crypto is all about patience. We should hold our coins for 1 to 2 years minimum 

I can't agree with you.I think Bitcoin can't fall because Bitcoin is a good evil alternative investing more than investing because the popularity of Bitcoin and the number of its uses is greater. Thank you for sharing this with me

I think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin since it is possible that it will rise at the end or beginning of the next month, everything can be a strategy to obtain more circulation in the market and make bitcoin obtain more popularity than it already has normally has 

As you can see, there are three factors that could cause a drop in the price of Bitcoin. First, the US dollar has started to recover to a key support level. Second, it's been a historically slow month for the BTC. Third, a consolidation after a big rise is typical for BTC.

Я думаю, что сейчас хорошее время для инвестиций в биткойн, потому что, будучи в упадке, к концу года он, вероятно, вырастет.
Он может даже немного упасть, поэтому важно проявлять бдительность и покупать, когда это произойдет.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:07 AM, mostawda3 said:

This is the Falling of bitcoin that we talked about in the last few days, we said that Bitcoin will fall to $ 7400, then it will drop to $ 6000 in the coming weeks
Maybe I speak without technical analysis, but the weak state of the market was a significant indicator of the fall more than any TA,

This is my own prediction about btc don't take it as facts, you should do your own analysis.

2019-10-23_160744.png.06b53145f1282756aedc39d7959ef164.png

I recommend that when the price goes down, buy bitcoin, so you can have a very good profit margin, or save your btc for when it has a better value

Everyone was expecting the decline of Bitcoin in that period, but its price rose again because it is going through an upward trend in the long term and I think that by the end of 2020 it will reach a good price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Currently I don't think theris any possibility for bitcoin price to dip down to that low of about 7k in this year of 2020 and if it does then I will make sure to purchase more for holding and wait for a recovery.

Edited by George10

there is a possibility that bitcoin will be replaced by some more advance, user friendly  altcoin in the future.  I say it so because in this world the only permanent is change.  We can have this strong belief that no one can replace bitcoin but it is still an assumption.  If only bitcoin can evolve and adopt all the advance featurs of it's counter part in crypto currency then it is impossible for it to be replaced.

Hello, bitcoin does not fall, it only goes back a little to gain momentum and go up, my forecast is that you always have to buy because in the future its price will rise and we will always win and now with the global economic crisis it will go up even more.

Yes, it is totally true that its price fell, but rose again and follows an upward trend, which suggests that it will continue to rise for now, but each person must do their personal analysis of price variations.

I agree with you the value of bitcoin falling down. Its basic is that as you all know that in the end of 2019, there was a fatal Disease Coronavirus, due to which the update had not abused these One but all the cryptocurrencies. It was not only bitcoin but all the councils and whatever business was going on in the whole world, it took everyone away. And during this time the value of bitcoin had fallen a lot. As you know that now that the disease is over, bitcoin is ready to start a bull run. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2020 at 2:15 PM, George10 said:

Currently I don't think theris any possibility for bitcoin price to dip down to that low of about 7k in this year of 2020 and if it does then I will make sure to purchase more for holding and wait for a recovery.

the price is hovering above 11k and people still afraid, and we all know scared money dont make any money, people will be waiting for bitcoin to dip bellow 9k but i dont think that will be happening anytime soon.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

the price is hovering above 11k and people still afraid, and we all know scared money dont make any money, people will be waiting for bitcoin to dip bellow 9k but i dont think that will be happening anytime soon.

For those who are still waiting for bitcoin to fall to 9k I think they must think twice because chances are slim for this to happen during this year as the price is now at 11k+ and this may indicate the commencing of a bull trend.

I do not think that Bitcoin will drop to less than 8,000 dollars at the present time, so you must analyze and study your goal in order to make the most of the expected rise of Bitcoin. This analysis is difficult, but you can learn strategies through which you can make a lot of money.

Some predictions are saying that have one more falling is possible before the price goes up again but for now as we all have experienced the $10,000 support is the strongest support of Bitcoin. If the $10,000 support would be broken than we can see the $7,000-$8,000 levels.

The fall of bitcoin is completely normal, so alts can finally start gaining liquidity and start pumping hard it will be done, it already grew up

• +2 1

For me at that time was the good time to buy bitcoin and hodl for the futures. As we can see markets of the bitcoin are quite high. Many people are starting to invest on it now.