Dislike for cryptocurrencies? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Dislike for cryptocurrencies?

Yes, I agree with you, I think that most people have a fear of the unknown, therefore they do not trust cryptocurrencies because there are many mysterious things in them, especially decentralized currencies such as Bitcoin, how can one trust something that we do not know who is responsible for? But I think that this problem will disappear with time, especially if the new generations are raised during the dominance of Bitcoin, it is only a matter of time

• +5 1

On 10/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

I think you are right many countries and a lot of people disagree with the online curriences  and specially crypto currency. They think it is a scam. But in my opinion it is safe and secure currency. 

• +2 1

Of course, there are many people who prefer to deal with central banks, but for me, I do not like to invest in cryptocurrencies and use them as a method of payment, and I think that people who hate cryptocurrencies do not have enough information about them.

There is no need to dislike cryptocurrencies for individuals who benefits a lot from it, but you can not blame the government for disliking crypto for them it is real piece of work, because the government need taxes while crypto helps individuals to avoid taxes.

54 minutes ago, basel23 said:

Of course, there are many people who prefer to deal with central banks, but for me, I do not like to invest in cryptocurrencies and use them as a method of payment, and I think that people who hate cryptocurrencies do not have enough information about them.

but in the end it would not matter because crypto is inevitable and it would rule the world, so let them enjoy hating and burning cryptocurrencies for now because it wont be for long.

People with little knowledge of crypto trading and want to make a lot of money, but end up scammed, this is the model of people who do not like cryptocurrencies, ignorance in a specific area does not have to cause displeasure, on the contrary it should cause you more desire to learn, but this kind of people do not want to learn, they just want to win without going through progress of any kind. We have all gone through losses, but we have not stopped because we believe that we are going to achieve it and this is the initiative of the greats like us.

• +3 1

You are right , I have seen many people who accepted the truth of cryptocurrencies but they still don't like it and refuse being part of it because they used to the traditional system and we can't blame them especially the old people because the huge jump and change in systems sometimes is over their power and need long time before they start t accept and deal with it

The volatility of cryptos can be advantageous but it is also a double-edged sword, it is very dangerous because you can lose your money in a short time, but if we think a bit, with the pandemic and the devaluation of the fiat currency bitcoin and cryptos They have been a great help to avoid the crisis, I think that those who do not like cryptocurrencies it is because they do not know well how they work or they are simply from a financial institution or government that does not suit them.

If you know how to use cryptocurrencies well and earn profits from them, you will love them for sure, but if you lose because of them, this will make you hate them ...

• +2 1

Most people in the world dislike the world of crypto currency because they don't have knowledge and experience about it and they don't border to know or learn on how it works and how important it is in the term of internet banking and trading with investment

No, my friend, I never hate cryptocurrencies. On the contrary, they are good and useful for us in terms of knowledge and earning money to help with the expense and experience good for facing life's problems and getting to know other cultures.

Yes, you are right, and on the other hand, there are many people who use cryptocurrencies badly, and can deceive governments with tax evasion, banks, etc.  Whoever doesn't know how cryptocurrencies work will definitely hate it.

I went through several difficult moments and successive losses, and I can say that I felt for a while that I hated this field, and I hated some currencies that caused me a lot of loss, but I did not stop my work and continued to learn so that I avoid my mistakes

• +1 1

All depend about the people who know it or no, of course if there some people who dont have any idea about cryptocurrency what you wait from them? just a dislike but if they will try it they change their position.

Human by nature is the enemy of what is ignorant of information, and the same applies to cryptocurrencies, whoever does not know about it or does not work with it thinks it is a waste of time or a way to make a small amount of money, so we must educate people about the advantages of these currencies.

I think that some people’s dislike of cryptocurrencies is the result of their insufficient knowledge of its benefits and also a result of their fear of the many scams that exploit the simple and inexperienced in the world of cryptography

You are right, many people face difficulty in understanding cryptocurrencies and this causes them to hate these currencies and creates a kind of mistrust, in addition to their fear when they hear that illegal transactions use this technology.

• +2 1

This happens in any digital transformation in society. There are those who oppose it for fear of digital transformation and do not express any confidence in this development, especially in transferring their money into cards instead of being cash in their hands.

This development will become a realistic matter for everyone, and we will accept it if we want it or not.

• +3 1

I think that this new system needs a lot of experience before entering this field in order not to be exposed to theft and fraud and to be able to properly invest and achieve profits, so I think that cryptocurrencies and blockchain should be taught before they are popularized.

• +2 1

Indeed, many individuals don't care for advanced resources in light of the fact that for them this is misrepresentation and they would prefer not to utilize it and don't have any desire to adjust to the new world. Just individuals who understand and need to adjust will encounter changes in a simple computerized world..

• +1 1

real friend I want to tell you that if someone is not writing the useful content on this platform then we should criticize on this topic because we should write a useful content which have some information for the new members on trip to talk so that's why we dislike that topics

People by their nature are always suspicious of everything new and do not quickly absorb the changes, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized and intangible, so it is natural to face some criticism or surprise, but day after day they see its impact on the lives of many of its users and here they will be convinced of it.

I believe that cryptocurrencies need more time to fully grow and deal with them more easily so that everyone can deal in these currencies without fear or problems, and thus will change the world's view of financial transactions.

• +1 1

No mate i dont hate crypto currency. I just love it. Crypto currency  is becoming popular nowadays. By the opportunity of crypto we can earn and learn. Crypto currency  has a promising future. You can earn a good profit by trading or investing. Im very optimistic about it.

• +1 1

Dear it's not a ball operation but I prefer currencies of variable value and highly volatile so they are really great and deserve attention from us, thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation.