Bitcoin will be a single world currency? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin will be a single world currency?

I don't think that Bitcoin will actually be the last living coin on the world,as a single world currency or Crypto Coin. Even though Bitcoin is of the coins which area in strong contention to be adopted, it still doesn't make it the better coin to only exist, or my argument here is weak

I think that is possible, and in fact, this is the main reason behind the creation of the Bitcoin currency by Satoshi, but at the same time we need a bridge in order to cross safely from the current financial system to the new one.

After covid19..world coverting fiat money to virutual currecies...bitcoin is world crypto curency i would tell yes, at the same time many atoher alters has many featuers speed,cost, so  soon a worlds crypto currecy selected by people ...wait and watch

On 10/23/2019 at 10:51 AM, Keith700 said:

For many years now, the use of a single globalized currency has been suggested, implying the previous modification of Bitcoin for this new millennium.
Adapting Bitcoin as a single unified world currency is very possible only that its adaptation time is lengthening as much as possible, in fact many people already see this asset as the replacement of this financial system that has been implemented for years.
Being prepared for a new united and globalized financial system is paramount, since it is the recurring reality that is being loaded every day that passes.
Bitcoin is already a fact, only the community will determine its future.

It is a fact that many talk about bitcoin and have already accepted it. But I still think that it is far from being the world currency, there are countries that are very against bitcoin

For it to become a single world currency, it takes even more years to evolve correctly, let's not make a mistake with that, but for now it is on the right track, let's not get confused, you can have a good forecast in the future as a bad future depends on the use that is give him.

On 23/10/2019 at 9:51, Keith700 said:

Desde hace muchos años se viene sugiriendo el uso de una moneda única globalizada, lo que implica la modificación previa de Bitcoin para este nuevo milenio.
Adaptar Bitcoin como moneda mundial única unificada es muy posible solo que su tiempo de adaptación se está alargando al máximo, de hecho mucha gente ya ve este activo como el reemplazo de este sistema financiero que se viene implementando desde hace años.
Estar preparado para un nuevo sistema financiero unido y globalizado es primordial, ya que es la realidad recurrente que se va cargando cada día que pasa.
Bitcoin ya es un hecho, solo la comunidad determinará su futuro.

It depends on the region, maybe other countries implement their own cryptocurrency to compete with BTC, but possibly the majority implement and accept BTC as their local currency, this would be a great advance.

totally in accordance with what you say btc is already a fact, it will be the world currency with which we are going to pay a candy, I say candy because we are going to buy a minimum thing with btc eo btc pica and it spreads every day more and more. How big this world of cryptos, happy about what is coming ...

In future fiat would die. After many years, probably 10-20, bitcoin will worth very much. It really has a good perspectives for to be the "payment system and currency of the world". Wait and cryptocurrency community will be the richies of the world because we know something 😉

I think it would never happen because of many reasons.First of them is that there are many other popular cryptocurrencies like ETH,LTC,DOGE and low-price coins like TRX,NEO and others

It all depends on the decisions made by the people at the top, those who have the economic power on a large scale, we just follow orders in some way

It all depends on supply and demand

This is very difficult, but it is not impossible. Banks and central governments will not let things get out of their hands unless something unexpected triggers Bitcoin from that.

I do not think so, there are strong currencies that have started to rise, such as Ethereum, and also there is another currency whose price has increased more than Bitcoin. I think that its symbol is YFI, so Bitcoin is just like other cryptocurrencies, but it is the interest of a large number of people.

It's so hard bro that the btc will be the only currency of the world , 

But I think that the btc will be more important that now

It will be important like gold 

May be it will be the important currency of the world 

But I don't think that it will be the world currency 

hi everyone
Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter and Square, expects bitcoin to become the single global currency within the next decade, he told the Sunday Times newspaper.

Dorsey, a personal investor in bitcoin, expects the cryptocurrency to be used for simple things like coffee and said its ascendance to world’s currency will occur over 10 years, “but it could go faster,” the U.K.-based paper reported.
have nice day🙂

I do not think so, because there are many companies creating currencies in order to compete with Bitcoin, I do not think that Bitcoin will become the only currency in the market, but I am sure that it will remain the strongest in the market

I don't think bit coin would . I belive a stable coin will in future be used instead.  The volatility is a big problem nowadays as the price can fall and rise at any point in Time . So for now no.

Or what are your say on its volatility being a major hindrance 

On 1/14/2020 at 8:28 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Bitcoin is indeed good for the world, meanwhile, I think and the believe that this will crop up merely after some years from now, for the reason that regular bitcoin before now at this juncture for some years, we are at a halt on new enhancement in this diligence somewhere as a rule of the country are patient not very by little.

My view is different as I believe it's volatility would not make it so

• +1 1

100% nobody has surpassed bitcoin, it is a stable currency and it will be the best in the whole world because there are many people who are buying bitcoin to save it in the future, waiting for its value to rise to sell them

On 23.10.2019 at 16:51, Keith700 said:

For many years now, the use of a single globalized currency has been suggested, implying the previous modification of Bitcoin for this new millennium.
Adapting Bitcoin as a single unified world currency is very possible only that its adaptation time is lengthening as much as possible, in fact many people already see this asset as the replacement of this financial system that has been implemented for years.
Being prepared for a new united and globalized financial system is paramount, since it is the recurring reality that is being loaded every day that passes.
Bitcoin is already a fact, only the community will determine its future.

@Keith700 Implementation, in my opinion, will be extremely slow and painful for Fiat currencies. However, it is impossible to exclude Fiat transactions even after the full introduction of bitcoin (for example). Since Fiat is ingrained under the crust, absolutely everything is built on it, from toilets at train stations to the state budget. Unfortunately, it is impossible to build everything on bitcoin.

I agree with the idea of a universal cryptocurrency. But I don't agree that this could 
be bitcoin. Yes he is the 1st but not the best. Maybe libra is a better option

I don't think so. Even now, there are a lot of projects that offers several good options of paying. I even think that diversity in paying system is healthy, if not then BTC whales will literally control the world in the future. So I don't think that "a single world currency" (whatever it is) could be a possible (nor good) destiny for economycs.

Analyzing the possibility that bitcoin became a single currency and replaced the banknotes, it is an utopia, despite the fact that day by day the cryptocurrency market is gaining territory, the universe of currencies in it is also expanding. Talking about Bitcoin as a universal currency, that is, that everyone handles the same currency and would cease to be profitable to serve as a means of payment such as the ticket and without difference it will change as it is the only one.

That will depend on many factors, on the countries in which the use of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is developing, it will be a long time and I do not think it is the only currency, but logically it will be the one of great value

It was then
now it's different times there are already more than 5000 digital currencies, just waiting for the coins that can beat the bitcoin market cap.
we'll see the next 1-2 years