How long you have been in crypto? - Page 43 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I am new here but in a short time I have learnt a lots of knowledge about this forum and trading and new digital currency before it I have no experience .I also earning at this forum it provide great opportunity to his users my experience about this forum is going good.

I joined cryptoworld for over 2 years now, I regret not knowing about cryptoworld which I have lose allot of opportunities in the past and hopefully such opportunity should come in the future. 

I am new in the crypto. I have joined 3 weeks ago. Basically I was searching for website by which i can get knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn. I have been invited from one of my friend.

Dear, I am a new member of the forum and I am new in the world of the world of cryptocurrency and I also want to tell you that I am learning about cryptocurrency I do not have much information about cryptocurrency so I am working hard to learn everything about cryptocurrency.

I entered the field of encryption two or three months ago, and I learned about it from a close friend of mine, and after he told me about the advantages of encryption, its usefulness and the extent of its necessity in the near future, I liked to go through this experience.

Dear mate I joined this cryptotalk platform one month ago and with the passage of time I learned a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and earn a lot of money from it and this forum is a best way to earn and learn at the same time. 

My journey through the cryptographic world began about 4 years ago with the announcement of a token known as WildSpark, which could be obtained through a referral system which was very vulnerable and therefore many resorted to making hundreds of accounts up to that the development team realized what was happening, since then I began to study about certain concepts, strategies and methods that will help me to cope better with cryptocurrencies.

I am not an old user of the cryptocurrency because it is hard to understand all the things in the cryptocurrency and also it is very difficult to work in it for the long time.

I've only been here for two months but I think that I know a lot about cryptocurrency already. I browsed and read a lot through the topics in the forum and gained knowledge.

I have just started using crypto talk, it has been roughly 6 months tops. but I wasn't that active here. In the beginning stages I was active but then I took a long gap, now I'm back and I'm doing good:)

Now I regret taking that long break, I lost quite some days 😞

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, this is a popular online platform.  By working here you can earn money as well as gain experience.  This is a reliable platform.  I've been working here for two weeks.  However, I did not receive payment here.  Here you work two to three hours every day.  We can improve our English a lot.  Through crypto, we can comment and meet our basic needs after earning from crypto.  Thanks

in the crypto world , i have spent nothing less that 5 years although i only just getting involved actively two years ago

The crypto is a digital currency and it is a platform where you have chance to interact with the people of the world and i have joint this platform before three weeks and it is very good platform specially for the students  and you can increase you English also........

My history in cryptocurrency began in July with the test ads for bitcoin calls and with them came an effective and investing event with the Yobit platform.I learn a great deal of information, knowledge and experience here because it's really great to gain experience because lots of experts here are sharing their experience.

there is no long time work this site friend so that there are many people work here and get good benefit so that there are many people joint this site but i am 6 month runing work this site and we will get good benefit.

thanks

Well,  I have been into cryptocurrencies for just about a year or less now, though I know about it for over 3 years now,  and I was introduced to cryptocurencies by a colleague from school who has been a active member of cryptocurrencies since when they were first invented. 

• +5 1

I have always been obsessed with learning a little about cryptocurrencies, and about a year ago I started to get involved in this field and start trading with a small amount, and it was a difficult and full period of loss, but I am still learning and doing my best to reach what I aspire to from crypto

1 hour ago, Nowrin_ak said:

Hello dear. One month ago I've joined this platform. And now I'm happy to be a part of this platform. We can learn and earn bitcoin from here. I like to work here. So, I want to keep working in this platform as long as possible for me.

@HadiLord @Tolani @Robert88876 well said.

welcome on board mate,  it really nice when you are determined to make the best of the opportunity you have to join these great forum.

Its been a month that I'm here in this forum. I'm learning good things from here and hope for working longer here. This platform provides knowledge that other platforms doesn't provide. Many intelligent minded persons can be found here who advice us for our better learning about cryptocurrency. 

It has been two years since I was in this world. My story was initially a curiosity to learn about digital currencies and their world and how to work with them, and now I work with them and trade them.

I do not know exactly the date on which I entered the crypto world, I only remember that it was a little before the bubble of 2017, basically it all started because of the curiosity I had towards the subject since a friend does not work but bought his things, he had his independence and I still needed that, I asked him to explain and here I am years later working with this.

• +5 1

I am a new member of Cryptocurrency. I joined this forum on January 30th. I heard about this forum from a brother around me.And are interested in working here. I enjoy working here. On the one hand, I can learn a lot. On the other hand, I am getting money from this. So I am very happy.

• +5 1

I have been here for a while and in the crypto field since 2018, the market was at the bottom and it was at a very bad stage, but I love it. The field is wonderful and distinctive and it will develop more 

I have been working on crypto for about a month. I know about cryptocurrency from one of my brothers next door. And get interested in working. I love working here On the one hand there is income and on the other hand there is a lot to learn.