Is there have yobit mobile app? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Is there have yobit mobile app?

On 10/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, mildred27 said:

Until now Yobit.net does not have any WALLET APP. Be careful if you have been recommended one or have seen them, I recommend you follow yobinet's Twitter to be attentive to the news.NotNo

Not only wallet app, yobit is an exchange and has not app for either any wallet nor any exchange. If we want to access them, visiting there site is the right way, any other way is fake and scam. The real yobit site is yobit.net. 

On 10/19/2020 at 5:27 PM, roymundo18 said:

No yobit have no support for mobile phones, you will have to use your computer on Yobit, I think in the future they will add support for mobile phones and create an app for phones.

You are wrong, I use phone for yobit through browser. 

Thank you for your info friend.Yobit doesn't have a mobile app. You ask about an app to Yobit support staff. There're many scam apps for Yobit & please don't install that kinds of scam apps because they're dangerous for harming your smartphones.

yobit platform is the best and most trusted.  There are many benefits to transacting through it. There is no hassle. Yobit fee is the lowest. As a result, it is very helpful to transact through.  So I like it very much. I support it because it is safe and trustworthy. There is also yobit mobile app.  Which is a lot better.

Yes you are right yobit doesn't have an app, its so unfortunate that scammers are everywhere and would make use of any opportunities there come in contact with, yobit doesn't have an app the one on play store is fake and if money is being transferred there it will be gone so it's better to use the site which is working perfectly fine and avoid any app you see and also make sure you use the right link just as stated in this post .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Truly without a doubt there is a major issue related with the area name of the site. Continually there will be such individuals who will make clones to take advantage of standard clients. I accept such clones should eliminate Google and other web crawlers

• +1 1

But it will be good if yobit create app for their trading platform because hackers do take advantage of this, if hackers know a site is not having all already, they will create fake one which can be on playstore in a way some people will download it thinking it is from yobit but not. But if there is yobit it, this will reduce. 

Yes, in fact, whoever wants to work in the field of cryptocurrencies should always be very careful, for me I do not download any application except through the main page of this application, in order not to fall into the traps of fraudsters.

• +2 1

Interesting post, I had no concept that a rip-off cellular app for Yobit existed. If you're ever doubtful approximately some thing to do with Yobit, both enhance the query on Yobit Chat or ask support, who could verify the authenticity of some thing to do with Yobit this is genuine. Be careful, many scams are accessible and unluckily a few have fallen sufferer to such scams.

Informative posts and highly valuable for the members who are unknown that Yobit has no mobile app so far and the right domains to access the Yobit site. So it is good post for awareness about it so that every member could save themselves from scams.

I tried one back then but i did used a different account just to experiment and the end results are me getting scammed but with no loss as to what happend is they hacked it and changed the password and i cannot access it anymore so dont trust any yobit phone apps.

An important publication, a fraudulent Youbit application, you should always be careful for websites and applications, there are now many scammers here, and there are also some unreliable currencies in Youbit, please caution. 

• +5 1

There is not yobit mobile app, there is no yobit app at all, yobit does not have mobile or computer app but you can access it on browsers on phones and computers. 

I never knew that there are that kind of the domain names that are fake and scams on the name of the yobit exchange, we should be careful with the domain name then.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:09 AM, Luciferludz said:

And the following are scam domain which are using yobit theme

Thanks so much for giving these, I am shocked with the number of fake exchanges and scams in the onlin world. There is little done to persecute these scammers and they are running wild in the crypto market with their pathetic schemes. I have to thank Cryptotalk and the members here for giving so much good advice on avoiding scams and I really think that all these posts have helped me grow wary of the scammers and how to increase my online security.

I am totally agree with you my friend. I have also been here for a two month, I haven't seen any application of YoBit or Cryptotalk sites. I searched once in Google and also found some fake application naming with Cryptotalk and YoBit.  Thank you for making this kind information.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There are a lot of fraudulent applications scattered in the world of coding, so you should not download any application except through the main site, and as long as no application is mentioned on the main site, this means that there is no application for Yobit.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this page, it's miles sincerely useful. I endorse yobit, that excahnge is one of the bests right now. Yobit makes my lifestyles easier as it has many features that i will make money with. Like cryptotrading, vmining, investbox, airdrops, and campaigns. I will test different exchanges quotes...

I'm not experienced that much in yobit exchange, but before I was heard the rumors that's there have scam yobit mobile app, and I try to search it on playstore but I couldn't find anything. 

Withbdownloding this mobile app, I have a bad experience. After downloading this app I want  to try the app but when I asked to give it permission and there I discovered it was a scam application😩

Everyone should search and delve into the sites and posts to find out the fraudsters. You just have to speak with the support team, and the credentials of the applications will be answered.

Dear members, to be very careful, as there is no application for the yobit platform, and if you find such an application, it is definitely fraudulent, but I hope that this idea becomes real and we get an application that makes it easier for us to work a lot

• +3 1

If Yobit ever decides to release a mobile app, you can bet they'll announce it and we'll all know the same day. The apps that claim to be yobit on Google and Apple are scams that steal money from new users. Hopefully, the OP's post has aided others, and I believe he deserves more positive responses from forum members for his efforts.

Hi dear, am new here i dont about that yobit is in the mobile app or not but you can use the yobit for withdraw it make you easier for withdrawing .thank you

The information that I have says that there is no application for the platform, so we have to pay attention to this matter in order not to be hacked

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.