Search Before You Post - Page 28 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

I somewhat agree with you, but I gice these people the benefit of a doubt. Not all people have the patience to search the forums and see if this question had been answered so they just post it again.

• +3 1

this is a forum where nobody is going to read posts because they're not being paid to read.  That's just how it goes when you get paid to post.  Still, I'm not sure why there are so many 'what's the best wallet/exchange' threads in existence.  Maybe the mods could consolidate them or something.

It is suggested to search before making any Post because getting knowledge about a specific or a particle thing and then writing upon it is better than knowing nothing about the topic and to write it upon so being wiser person  stop any kind of this type blenders

Most of the questions are deleted due to unintended repetition, so whoever wants to publish must search carefully for topics that have not been written about because this is not beneficial to him or the members

My dear friend, you are right, but they are important things in the encryption forum, and everyone should see it and gain information from these places, even if it is repeated for them to change the wording of the topic, and in this case it will not be repeated for success for everyone

The option of searchbox of this forum is really helpful.Finding difficulty for replies?search box is the best choice in my opinion.It will save your precious time and opinion.

After the deletion mechanism, there are some topics that have become old for some, while others, who are the new members, do not see them because of their old history, and they may not appear when searching. Therefore, deletion from the oldest to the newest is necessary to avoid the huge repetition

• +2 1

You should build some kind of self responsibility because whenever you're going to make any post first you should search for that post , after getting enough information about that kind of post you should not post any kind of additional information that is irrelevant to the post

• +2 1

It is true that I am still a beginner and this confuses me. I am afraid to write a comment on the same post, and then sometimes the comments contain different information about the same question or topic.  In my opinion, a solution should be found to this problem.

Yes, I agree with you. When you post any comment try to research the post. It will help you to write a good post. Your good content will give you a positive reputation. And All we know that a positive reputation means a lot. It will help you to earn money. It is very important to write good and informative content. That's it .good luck. 

You start searching for the page topic we create it will take out more time than it is it taking to create a good topic that is why people do not make a search

Certainly, I agree with you with regard to the fact that members should know as much as possible about the topics and questions and answers here, but the repetition of questions at some times can indicate that the information has not been clearly explained and understandable.

• +2 1

This is true friends, because there are so much repititive topics in the forum and I think the cause of this, is the lack of appropriate search before publishing a new topic, this will make you know wether the topos you want to create has been created already, thank you.

• +1 1

I think asking thesame questions is not a problem, some may ask in other to be confirm about what they want to know, but i also think is a good thing to search before post.

You are right my friend, I have noticed many repeated questions and posts, we must search the forum well before we publish any information so that we are not subjected to deleting the post and perhaps to warning points.

• +2 1

You are right my friend. Publishing frequent and useless topics will harm instead of benefit, as many of us have other jobs and cannot waste time. So we must research good topics before publishing them.

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend, there are many recurring topics in the forum, I advise you to do this: Spend more time in the forum browsing all sections and old topics, and read ideas and comments, this is useful in gaining more experience on the one hand, and on the other hand taking Overview of topics in order not to repeat them.

• +3 1

Your words are correct, and I noticed this a lot, and this is unfortunately something that reduces the reliability of the forum and makes some members feel bored because there are no new and useful topics. We must all search first for what we want, and if we do not find it, then we ask after.

• +4 1

The reason why it is always important to search before making posts is so as not to make a post that is similar to one that is already in the platform which will be seen as plagiarism and plagiarism is not allowed here.

• +1 1

Dear friend this is very important that we should make research about a topic and then we should post it because new members are always follow the old members so we should  not misguided the other people and it's a source of information for a lot of people so make correct research and then make a post.

• +3 1

They must manually search for topics in this forum, and also your post is very important because I see a lot of duplicate posts, so there should be a variety of topics and not repeated 

In fact, the owners of these posts do not want to get the answer as they may want to obtain financial rewards. We see a lot of provocative posts that are not beneficial to either the members or the owner of the post.

Even as a newbie this forum, I have seen lots of what you said, especially to the new members like my self, they just ask a question that have already been discussed,  while it easier for them to use the search feature to see if there is any question similar to the one that they want to ask.

You are absolutely right my friend, this is the most common issue have become in this forum to have the same topics with same topic and same titles. For example, there are so many topics have been created on the beginners in which they have given the same advice to beginners. It is best thing to use search feature about any topic you want to post first.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes you are right I would agree with you that people should search before posting or creating new topics, but search function is not working best now, so they have to search manually for specific topic to be able to make posts or comments on it