Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

Crypto currency is the Wonderful platform for gaining knowledge and earning money . You need to believe this crypto currency are the future. These are progress and new technology. 

• +2 1

A very nice topic.  A lot of new people work on crypto daily.  Many do not know how to start work.  So I want to tell the newcomers the purpose is to first know about the rules and regulations of this platform.  Learn how to create effective post content.  And you can learn a lot if you read the post content of senior members well.

• +2 1

When I came to the crypto world as a beginner, I once invested in an Etherium smart contract that later ended in tears, because I lose all my Investment on the go, the mistake I made was thinking I can get rich quickly with the smart contract, little did I know that the crypto world is more wider and has a lot of opportunities to earn, but I got to see that experiences matters when I told my friends about my experiences on crypto Investment, he then explained to me some things that I should have done instead of what I did, I regretted not asking him for guide in the first place. so as a begginers you need to learn from the expert/senior in the crypto world before anything because their experiences matters alot

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

People who are new to crypto must be successful so you need to know about cryptocurrency otherwise you can't do anything so you need to know about cryptocurrency and its name You can earn cryptocurrency income by working on different websites or working in Airdrop. Also if you can work on this site then you can earn cryptocurrency income.

you are right we can share our experience with the beginners so that they do not have to search it all out on internet which is full of faceless and useless opportunities

• +3 1

It is important to learn important features and rules of crypto industry having a good knowledge otherwise we can get lose our money,first of all beginners are instructed to gain a more knowledge about this industry then they can earn more profit,i am happy by joining this forum because it is giving us more knowledge and profit.

• +1 1

for beginners who are new to the world of crypto, you should be accompanied by people who have long known the world of crypto, because the crypto world is quite difficult to do, so advice for beginners you should learn a lot with those who are experienced in the crypto world so you are not mistaken

• +1 1

I think never chase a pump is the best advice to give to newbie traders because I see a lot of them buy coins that are up 30% or 45% and thinking it will moon more and end up losing money.

• +4 1

The thing is that there is no better advice than to read and study a lot I think that if we have a lot of information, it is more difficult or in any case we resign the losses and that is what we must base ourselves on, that is why the best advice we can give is to study a lot, read seek information and of course watch videos.

Cryptoworld is a large community with different kind of user which is why is environmental friendly world wide. As a beginner i will advice you to read the rules and regulation very well and try by all possible means to ask questions when ever you want to embark on a trading in other not to fall in the wrong hand. 

• +1 1

First of all, you must commit and not back down from work in order to achieve the greatest benefits. There are some instructions such as that your comments are related to the topic and not be empty and without purpose and exceed the 100 characters I wish everyone success. 

• +2 1

I think that the first step is to invest, because from there on you will be dragged into the cryptoworld much faster and you will spend more time into it, as you have invested money in some altcoins or even BTC.

• +1 1

If I was to make a guide to beginner I will tell them to read as much as they can and try to watch you tube channels that talk about cryptocurrency and join this forum and work in it and I am sure that you will get a respectful experience and a good ability to start your career in cryptocurrency trade.

• +4 1

As for me, it started with the free method, which I think is the best way to learn and lay the basics for you to reach What you want is more than wonderful when you start collecting satoshis and then reach large numbers 

First I investigated many curiosities related to cryptocurrency and then I met this great forum which I am improving my knowledge much more every day and also things that I can find with the little I learned.

Learning would be better and research would help u to wisely invest. If u want really to learn something and earn the coins that get into the actions and feel the situation by urself because it would give the right direction. U can start with little investment and can read the road of the Cryptocurrencies. Just invest with little with some common sense and earn or experience u would gain

This post is very useful for me thanks for sharing this useful post. I think every beginners follow the rules and regulations of this forum. And learn knowledge about crypto currency from some experienced members. There a lot of experienced people on this forum.

• +1 1

For beginners I just want to advise you that you should have patience in every task.  Bitcoins will not be obsessed with it.Gain some knowledge and then try to invest in crypto.  I hope others do not lose as much as they do.  And if you don't have such friends or family, YouTube can help you a lot.

An important topic, my friend, for all beginners, they must first read the instructions and laws that prevent them from making mistakes that expose them to ban or failure.

There are many things that beginners must learn. I learned many things through forums, following the rules abiding the platform, reading topics, and benefiting from the experience of other members of the forums.

• +1 1

The beginning was to understand what the blockchain means and a lot of terms, then I started reading about cryptocurrency projects to have an idea about these currencies and if you want to trade, you must learn technical analysis of cryptocurrencies in order to understand the market movement 

With this beginners guide I hope we and the other forum members will be strictly adhered with the rules and regulations guiding crypto and it like and is not going to be use here alone but with other places in the world. Because learning do take place any where.

A beginner's first thing to consider when investing in the crypto world is to understand that they are doing in a very volatile and risky market. 

That said, a trader should know some basic knowledge about analysing coin graphs and following project updates and news

Also, it is important to manage your psychology, too. You must never succumb to FOMO, don't do panic sales and manage your fear and greed.

The most important advice for beginners is always start trading with little amounts and don't get into risky trades (like leverage trading) before you have enough knowledge about crypto.  

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are right dear. In the beggining,  the new members should spend most of their time in reading the posts and topics of senior members. In this way,  they will get the idea to create useful posts and topics. They will know that which topics are already present on this site and which topics they have to create. In this way, they can become successful person. 

• +2 1

Before starting to work in the fields of cryptocurrencies, you must make sure to learn enough information and experience about the field of cryptocurrencies in order to obtain experiences and learn the basics of work and invest in this area safely