Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

Unless I get a reasonably high exchange rate in the trust wallet or myther wallet.  I'm not sure about the value of the tokens I received from Airdrops and Bounce.  Some of them are simply worthless and some of them are likely to be worthless.

I put lots of tokens in my airdrop and grace wallet, they are all worthless now and I am sorry. The advice for everyone is if you get the token as soon as you sell it but if you don't believe that the project will succeed they.

If the token is valuable, I will hold it until it fully establishes itself in the crypto market and the price is sufficient for my choice before I sell it or convert it to any other cryptocurrency, keeping valuable tokens can make you a rich person.

Я считаю что нету смысла зараз хранить ценые token так как у них не уже небольшой потенциал роста наоборот больше шанс спада.

Я думаю, что уже не стоит хранить ценовые токены таккие как биткойн, так как уже мможет начатся спад.

Я думаю что не стоит уже хранить ценые токены потому что из за их большой цены у них уже небольшой потенциал роста вотличии от небольшых токенов.

It is better to keep the well-known and famous currencies, you should keep the Ethereum and Bitcoin currencies in your wallet, do not overload these currencies, and also “Never put money in one currency, distribute the money to more than one currency. 

• +3 1

I've never worked in the field of symbols because I believe it's a waste of time and that the majority of the projects are fake, so I've never attempted it and don't have any code to keep track of. Just the bitcoin currency is kept and held by me.

Right, but its too difficult to monitor the price in the chart from time to time or could be you can set it at the price you want, then you can leave and back again after an hour, something like that, due to the volatility was too aggressive anyway. 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

Nooo i don't like to hold tokens that are airdrop distributed, because we all know that all holders of thus coins will sell each and every bit of thus tokens when exchanging value are rilised, i have lost two tokens when i was expecting the price will increase sooo i don't like to hold them.

• +2 1

All of us are hoping to make a good future and for making this real I hold many currencies to sell them in te future so I wish I can do it.

Nowadays the price of the tokens and also some coins are less than high price because they are changed everytime in the marketplace so i have not hold the talk or coin i just sell it for the profit.

The times come and the profits are too much to ignore, so no, I am not holding a lot of tokens today, except a few that I can not sell because fees will make this a loss. If Ethereum fees are down again I will be able to sell a few tokens in wallets I hold that I can not move today, and they can worth $40, if it was in exchange instead of Ethereum wallet.

• +1 1

Yes, Actually I am still keeping my valuable tokens that I got on their early airdrop. In general, for now it is hard to find valuable token in new project so u must carefull because many new project after in market the price going dump and if more dump is hard to pump again need more extra time. So be careful about that.

• +2 1