Your favorite coin - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

As a member of this unique encryption, I like to deal in Bitcoin, a wonderful and beautiful currency and there are no difficulties in dealing with it, but its value is a little weak

I am use bitcoin because it is most powerful and profitable. It tranction is easily to good and exchange. If you earn this coin then your life style change. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe my choice is BTC. I don't understand the other coins so I stay there. maybe later I will understand that. I need to learn more about this. Thank you for the information

For me my favorite coin will always be the king of cryptocurrencies which is bitcoin. We could earn or have a lot of profit from this coin and the halving could occur soon. Better save some of it for profit

i have been a real good fan on the ethereum as on how the coin and its ecosystem have actually grown as well as how some of them do relate, as we have erc tokeens which side chains of the ethereum. the creation of Dapps which is quite the drving force of this network of the ethereum. with defi too being also as an erc side chain, makes the ethereum the  top coin in what it actually has as in in functionality as well a utlity blockchain

One of my most favorite coin is obviously Bitcoin. Cause I first started my journey in this crypto world with this coin. And also I love holding litecoin too! So basically these 2 are my most favourite coins

I have counted cryptocurrencies and they are my favorites and I will mention them to you from best to least

Bitcoin occupies the first place for me as it is very preferred because of the amazing rewards I get

The second place is occupied by the Litecoin currency, due to the transfer commission for this currency, which makes it my favorite for withdrawals and deposits.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My favorite coins are bitcoin ethereum and litecoin. And all of these coins have different reasons to be mine favour. Bitcoin is most popular and powerful coin that no one can reach up it. That's the reason.

Ethereum is the 2nd most powerful coin and in 2021 it will rise at a high level i thinks.

Litecoin is my favorite because it has very low transaction fees. Also these coins are popular and very secure.

• +3 1

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

Bitcoin is the most higher and powerful coins so I think so it's the favorite of everyone but we cannot reach it value and so other coins like erutherum is a good choice because it is the second largest valued coin after bitcoin

All cryptocurrencies are good if I can make profits from trading or storing them, but for me, I prefer storing LTC because I believe that its price in the future will exceed 1000$ and so far I can make good profits from storing it

• +4 1

I don’t have only one favourite coin, just because I like 4 🙂 BNB, ING, NMX and TWT. These are very profitable and perspective coins in the future. I bought them for 10% of my free capital)) They have good plans and capable admins. So, yeah, I’d recommend you to buy one or more coins from my short list)

My favorite coin is the bitcoin even though I have not hold much bit all my holding and investment in on bitcoin. And sometime I trade with  ether and litecoin because they are also profitable. 

My favorite coin is LTC r many reasons , its price always increase with BTC and when BTC price stable and the turn is for altcoins next it pumps with them too which means in general we are always earning 

Also its fee for transactions is low so it's the beat choice to convert our balance to

Bitcoin is my favorite currency at the moment as it is a currency of great importance for everyone and I earn through it big money and profits so I expect it to have a wonderful and prosperous future more than that.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

Yeah I have a favorite coin and my favorite coin is bitcoin. I am very interested in bitcoin because it is the best crypto currency in the crypto world for its high price and great popularity. Bitcoin has a good market place and high demand. Bitcoin price has many fluctuations so we can get much profits easily from the bitcoin trade. 

For me my favorite coin will always be the king of cryptocurrencies which is bitcoin. We could earn or have a lot of profit from this coin and the halving could occur soon. Better save some of it for profit

• +3 1

In fact, there are many good digital currencies, and I prefer to use bitcoin and ethereum, as well as litecoin. These currencies complement the good price between digital currencies and good profits can be made from them.

• +1 1

Maybe my choice is BTC. I don't understand the other coins so I stay there. maybe later I will understand that. I need to learn more about this. Thank you for the information

• +3 1

I don't have a favorite coin but favorites which are BTC and ETH , I always keep part of my balance invested in these currencies and in the last 2 months I was able to earn huge profits from doing that ,

the reason I choose them I just mentioned above which is I'm always in profit when I invest in them and they are always the first currencies which pump among all the other cryptocurrencies

My favorite coin is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are the backbone of the blockchain technology at the moment and they have massive ecosystems that could maintain great projects. 

Other coins I like are Polkadot, Kusama and Vechain in terms of providing stable ecosystems.

Also Enjin and Sand are my favorites for providing blockchain technology for gaming platforms

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Any currency that I can buy at the right time is my favorite currency.
My favorite currency is based on its price.
Any currency whose price drops and I buy and sell it when it rises and make a profit for it is my favorite currency.
But it is better to be one of the well-known and powerful currencies.

• +1 1

I think my favorite currency is Bitcoin because it's the first cryptocurrency that was created and it's also the biggest, so it always offers good benefits, despite the bearish markets.
Another currency that I like quite a lot is Steem, but I don't have any units because for a while now the team has been all wrong and its future seems quite confusing. Anyway, that currency helped me a lot a long time ago, so I keep a special appreciation for it.

My favourite coin is everybody's favourite too. Bitcoin.  Ethereum and Litecoin are my other favourites. I also like XRP, Doge & Next.

My favorite coin is bit coin and ETH because both have high demand in the market.princess of bit coin and ETH goes up every minute bit coin is very profitable and it can change our life style.

• +2 1

My favorite coin in terms of fluctuation is Bitcoin because its price is high with moderate volatility. It seldom shows some wild movement. I have invested in water currency so I also want that it gets better with time