Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I spend more time at this section and busy myself in trading. 1st this is section is the best section at this forum from this we will get more information about this forum. And trading is the best way to get more or extra income because with this we will do so much great things. Thank you So much 

I spend my all time in this plateform. Because cryptotalk is the best plateform for online earning. It is the greatest plateform for increasing our money. With the help of crypto currency we can get more benefits and experience. This is the best plateform for increasing our knowledge and skills.

These things and the business you talk about are wonderful and reflect excellent profit, but you have to be careful of gambling because you can lose everything .. I wish you good luck

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 6:08 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

Well, I would like to spend my most of the time in social media looking for the news, information and new ideas. And then I spend some time here in forum. I read different posts and write some comments. I don't do  trade because I'm very new at this platform and gambling also I don't.

I spend in trading trading is the most important thing now that you can do because you will not repeat the same opportunity in front of you again. You see the market very healthy and things are good for investment

Me I spend most of times in taking and forum as I gain Alot of knowledge from the forum from people of like passion and also trading to gain additional profits to my wallet..

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I personally spend most of my time on blogs and youtube to find some new earning sits and checking them if the where legit or not, and i also spend the rest on earning from other sites and making posts on this forum, i used to gamble on sport betting but since this season is not good for gambling i am taking some rest.

On 10/21/2019 at 9:13 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i spend my most of life in the trading, social and learning of the trading, because without learning you cannot become perfect, so learning is the first and necessary step to start any business and earn easily.

Most of the people here spend their time trading, as I also spend more time trading and the rest I spend on forums. Learning every new trading method adds to our experience, besides getting paid from forums is a part time job apart from trading. I think it's become my routine every day.

I work here in addition to being a university student, I have a lot of time at the university so I spend most of my day studying, and then I spend almost 3 or 4 hours a day here working in crypto-tech, making money and gaining experience and knowledge.

On 21/10/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I actually spend more money on trading, it's actually cos I didn't do gambling and I prefer to trade. And about the forum and social medium I plan to start those anytime soon.

On 21/10/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Hi dear you are right. There are many places but it is depend on you. Trading is the best. But you are trader. If you want earn more. Otherwise loss.

In my crypto life I have spent most of my time on most crypttalk forums. I post 20 to 25 hours a day in this forum. And I learn a lot from it. And I spend most of my time in the crypto world 

I invest a large portion of my energy in this business in exchanging or perusing the posts on this gathering, yet my #1 spot for me is this discussion since it causes me get a ton of encounters and I don't care for betting on the grounds that it relies totally upon karma.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Hello @Cryptohash i am spending my most of my time in this forum and social media like facebook. I use to spend about two hours in a day in this forum reading useful posts and important topics of seniors and more members that they have posted after, after I have completed my daily posts I give time before I leave the forum to read them in order to increase my knowledge and understanding about crypto currencies, and alot of things.

On crypto platform i spend lot of time in mobile apps section and crypto world section, to mobile apps section i getting much information about mobile apps and to crypto world section i getting knowledge and information about crypto crunncey about forum etc.

• +3 1

At the moment, I dedicate more time to the forum where I try to learn a little more about cryptocurrencies every day. That helps me to understand more about its uses and benefits.

I spend my time in two places this forum and social media but I use to spend most in forum to read useful comment and communicate with my friends through private chat share our experience and opinions we have related to crypto currency to each other, I can not stay longer in social media as I can stay in this forum because the benefit am getting in this forum is alot here.

Hello dear friend, I am a crypto trader and I always spent time at crypto trading, also I spend some time in this forum because this forum give us good tips about trading and this tips always helps me at trading.

Hello everyone, I only dedicate my time to the forum for the moment, I spend most of the day here, after finishing my daily posts I take some time to read and educate myself, I want to have enough knowledge to do trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the time I spend in trading, I like investments because I can see good profits in the short and medium term, I look for games for my cryptocurrencies very little, I have also tried to enter new projects by buying during presales, it is a good method to be able to earn some money by increasing the value of the coin when it goes to market.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have usually spent my time on betting my coin on different sites before and then finally, I have stay on looking airdrops and bounties offered ny different ranges on months and occasionally claim faucets coins. 

Edited by Wael154
  • +2 1

Trading is my favorite and i spent my most of time in it becasue through just a small investment i make good money in it and i also withdraw that and i have good experience in trading and that the reason that i make good profit in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Mosy of the time i ised for crypto talk.

is mainly depend on my conditions.

Currently i am using crypto talk forum

for building my vocabulary, grammer, learning, observation.

Then i will mobe to the next step.

I am only using Forum. For this purpose.

But , i wish could make it further for mu betterment in crypto world.

When you come on this form the first section is to do comments in the beginners section then we should to go in the crypto world you can get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency in the beginners section

I will catch some ideas from your post to try new things because i only experienced the normal investing by the buying and the selling of some currency so thank you for these advices.

• +2 1