Cryptotalk Double payment. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Cryptotalk Double payment.

This is great news for us .I always react to interesting comments , now we are getting paid forit. Wow , cryptotalk really wants our participation I guess , I'll be happy to give it . cryptotalk is really a great forum  and I really like this campaign supporting yobit.

11 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true @Mark wood, we actually get paid in two different ways, talk token which is the new method of payment and BTC campaign which is the old, we get paid in talk (10 per every useful post) for every useful post and BTC ( 1000 Satoshi) for every post we get a positive reputation

Yes mate that's what I mean but some members are still confused about it and some members got it easily like you, so still I'm understanding those members who still confused about it, I think those who don't understand yet they are new because I see many posts of new members that they don't know but I help them to solve their problem..

On 12/12/2020 at 6:45 AM, Raven said:

I just want to correct something on your post. You said that if you received 5 reputation points, you'll get 5 satoshi right? But no, that's not true. Instead of receiving 5 satoshi, you'll received 5 talk token for that reputation points. Also if you finish your 20 posts per day, you'll receive the payment for those posts after 7 days. 

No dear @Raven I mean if you complete your 20 posts daily so you will receive your payment in the shape of talk tokens which depends on your average and useful posts but I mean if you received positive react on each posts then you will be rewarded as Satoshi as well each positive react you will receive 1k Satoshi, so hope you get it now..

10 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Yes mate that's what I mean but some members are still confused about it and some members got it easily like you, so still I'm understanding those members who still confused about it, I think those who don't understand yet they are new because I see many posts of new members that they don't know but I help them to solve their problem..

That's good mate, @Mark wood continue the good work, helping those with little idea about a topic is a good things, I think that should even be every member priority, helping those that don't understand. Explain better to them as you always do mate

57 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's good mate, @Mark wood continue the good work, helping those with little idea about a topic is a good things, I think that should even be every member priority, helping those that don't understand. Explain better to them as you always do mate

Actually the main thing is that I'm active most of the time so I really want to help all the members who need and I really like the forum because it is full of information and I like to learn more and more because I know the value of this forum it will make a bright future for all of us..

11 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Actually the main thing is that I'm active most of the time so I really want to help all the members who need and I really like the forum because it is full of information and I like to learn more and more because I know the value of this forum it will make a bright future for all of us..

That's good of you @Mark wood, your availability in the forum often will make you impact in lot of new members, and it will also make you come across lot of new information, also participating in the quiz organized by one of the forum will be easy for you. Keep it up mate

I personally thanks to cryptotalk authority for give us opportunity to get double payment. Now we can get another payment with satoshi. I think now members attract to work.  

The new payment system in cryptotalk forum is really interesting we are been paid in talktoken and bitcoin. We are been paid for giving positive reputation and for 20 useful post per day.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:13 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true @Mark wood, we actually get paid in two different ways, talk token which is the new method of payment and BTC campaign which is the old, we get paid in talk (10 per every useful post) for every useful post and BTC ( 1000 Satoshi) for every post we get a positive reputation

I've been wondering why I dont get paid the same in my payment system on both talk token and BTC. So my payment on BTC depends on the positive reputations I get on my post. Wow thanks for this great information @Mark wood. I've really learn something very important today. I will always try and improve in making my post so that I can get positive reputations.

• +2 2

13 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

I've been wondering why I dont get paid the same in my payment system on both talk token and BTC. So my payment on BTC depends on the positive reputations I get on my post. Wow thanks for this great information @Mark wood. I've really learn something very important today. I will always try and improve in making my post so that I can get positive reputations.

That's great you have learnt something from this topic and that is my goal that more members learn something from me which I learnt here as you learn from this topic try to read carefully other topics as well so you will have such gigantic information in the future..

• +4 1

5 minutes ago, Athul krishna said:

Cryptotalk is now offering us even more, so it's our duty to work here as professional and make this forum a huge success. We should also not misuse the features provided to us by the forum like giving reputation to undeserved post just to complete 50 reacts. We should always post quality contents and should give reputation to those who deserves. 

@Athul krishna Yeah man, you are saying right. If the platform is offering us more then we should not abuse it. We should be more professional and read the posts before reacting. And only give like to the posts that are deserving.

Hello my friend I see that this payment system is more fair, as it gives money for effort in addition to it gives an incentive to all members to continue and develop and I feel that this is really good because this encourages users to support other users as well. In this way, not only will the comments be improved, but the quality of the content can also be improved

• +4 1

The Talk double payments are over for a while now. It was done like that to keep the price from dropping too low and from what I've read it was a temporary bonus for the early members that joined before the trading of Talk tokens took place in Yobit, as well as for all the early members that were loyal all this time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

13 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

The Talk double payments are over for a while now. It was done like that to keep the price from dropping too low and from what I've read it was a temporary bonus for the early members that joined before the trading of Talk tokens took place in Yobit, as well as for all the early members that were loyal all this time.

Well double payment of talk tokens off before but if you see still we have a great opportunity like we can get talk tokens and also Satoshi which is better still, actually before talk tokens start there all the members were loyal with this forum because they work even talk trade not start at that time but after trade start many spammers come in to this forum for the purpose of talk tokens and they were using multi account for the payment which the forum take a good step of removing talk double payment..

• +3 1

My friend i Don't know the double payment of crypto.  But i know that it is a best platform for gain knowledge and earn money.  I prefer my friend to do crypto            

• +3 1

Actually i can't understand what do you want to say but I think if you say double payment then may be it is double in the form of btc and talk token. I think these type of payment is double payment.

The double payments were fun and I was very happy to have so many tokens deposited in the investbox. Now we get half and this is a way to reduce the decline in price for Talk, although it will require more to be done and patience for holders as it will revive the previous amazing prices.

• +2 1

Hello everyone I don't know about double payment but i know this platform is the best platform ever . It's so easy to use and very secure and fast . Transaction fee is low no need extra experience and knowledge so simple and easy. 

5 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

The double payments were fun and I was very happy to have so many tokens deposited in the investbox. Now we get half and this is a way to reduce the decline in price for Talk, although it will require more to be done and patience for holders as it will revive the previous amazing prices.

Right mate we face such low value of talk Token which it hurt us because the double payment of talk also off so we have only one way to hold it and keep it in invest box so that will give such profit and I really hope it will pump so hold it till it pump that's what I will do..

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Mark wood said:

That's great you have learnt something from this topic and that is my goal that more members learn something from me which I learnt here as you learn from this topic try to read carefully other topics as well so you will have such gigantic information in the future..

I really appreciate your hard works here in this forum. One feel happy when he or she impact knowledge to others. It is something that I will also try and explain to some newbies about the payment of BTC. We are here to learn not to make income alone. @Mark wood

7 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

I really appreciate your hard works here in this forum. One feel happy when he or she impact knowledge to others. It is something that I will also try and explain to some newbies about the payment of BTC. We are here to learn not to make income alone. @Mark wood

Exactly mate first it is essential to have good information and then we will earn good amount here so we work here and also we getting some good amount at the same time which is good for all of us because we can fulfill our needs through this..

• +1 1

Twofold spending is the danger that a computerized money can be spent twice. It is a potential issue interesting to advanced monetary standards in light of the fact that computerized data can be repeated generally effectively by insightful people who comprehend the blockchain network and the figuring power important to control it. 

17 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly mate first it is essential to have good information and then we will earn good amount here so we work here and also we getting some good amount at the same time which is good for all of us because we can fulfill our needs through this..

Definitely right mate. I always try had every day to make sure I make my daily 20 post or more. I really appreciate the earnings and knowledge I gain here. I get disturbed when I did not work here.

• Useful or interesting 2

Its a very helpful post very everyone . So everyone should try to share useful posts and get more response to their post in reward of their post good reputation they get more money 

8 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Definitely right mate. I always try had every day to make sure I make my daily 20 post or more. I really appreciate the earnings and knowledge I gain here. I get disturbed when I did not work here.

It's mean you become habitual of this forum as I am if I'm little busy and I didn't read and learn something from here I feel the same as like you so I think it is good that we really like this because if sometimes we are busy in that situation we give time to this forum because I know it is very essential for me for the payment purpose as well in learning..