Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

While we have enough members here, we've been able to bring in a lot more people from there, many of them and this is the best way we're going to grow the forum and thank God for this post to make sure our system is sustainable.

Social media is the best platform to promote this forum and if you want to enhance this forum then you should spread it all over the world. And if many sites are cooperate with this forum then this forum will also more progressed and giving the more opportunities of earning and learning to their members. Specially Facebook are connected with this forum then this forum will promote all over the world. 

Yes, Happy New Year to this forum. Really it is a wonderful and useful place at the same time and I am very happy to join it as we gain experience and knowledge about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them. I hope this forum continues and progresses around the world.

Yes friend I agree with you.  This is a little social site like Facebook.  It also allows us to communicate with many people and learn about many unknown things.  Thanks for posting what you need.

The truth is that, when we have enough members here, we are able to bring in so many other people from out there to who are sitting without doing any job to earn, so many of them and it is one of the best way we are going to grow the forum and also tomake sure that our system is sustainable so thanks for this post

On 9/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Note: I cannot share a screenshot of the post inside Facebook because it is written in Arabic

O thats great that our forum is prospering dayby day.Many of members here are due to referall by friends and family But litterly it is needed that new member donot comment without or irrelevent knowledge to complete 100 posts.

Newbies on this forum are able to connect. I think if facebook strat co-operation with cryptotalk then it will increase more. It will increase day by day and get more and more reputation and knowledge .

This forum really gave me more hope, both informationally and financially, than any other site has given me to step into the crypto world. I am very happy to be here. Hope it gets much better soon

Sorry brother, I have not not but now account on fb however I will create an account approximately few days. On my research, fb is a huge social media wherein all and sundry sharing information's every different and that is a smooth manner to enroll in in fb for hook up with cryptotalk. with the aid of using join on fb as a way to be an awful lot simpler to earn cryptocurrencies and can also enhance our monetary profits each day whilst running on here.

Cryptocurrency is an investment forum where member earn by creating a topic and comment on the topics for earning why facebook is a social media forum where members can post any how, chart, post nude and insult each other and no any investment attached to it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Note: I cannot share a screenshot of the post inside Facebook because it is written in Arabic

I also think that social media apps is the best way to share the information about this forum and invite people to join this forum.and learn about crypto and bitcoins and gain knowledge from there and also earn money.

• +1 1

It is good that this forum is shared on facebook since that means that this forum is becoming very popular and this forum is very great I think that many people will join this year since this forum is growing rapidly and it is a good  advance this forum since we will have a larger community I see a lot of future for this forum that great experts and very famous people of cryptography will join this forum to share their knowledge.

Yes dear is the best opportunity to maximize our assets with the form of Cryptocurrency and the other is our knowledge about many things and specially Cryptocurrency. 

I don't think there is any official  page is available in facebook for cryptotalk. But they should officially launch a page so that people can get to know about every feature too easily and join in any project. Facebook is quite familiar with all the countries so it will be famous more than twitter. So I guess that an official facebook page is now mendatory.......

• +1 1

Social media can spread Cryptotalk all over the world.  This will allow many more members to join.  I think media alone will not increase the number of members.  At the same time the popularity of our forum will also increase.

This was exceptionally pleasant of this individual to welcome individuals and he is making the best choice. Possibly we should all assistance the gathering and discussion about it all over and advise individuals to join and perhaps they are looking yet have not discovered this chance that will assist them with finding out much about digital currencies.

So i guess that on official Facebook page is now mendatory and also to make sure that our system is sustainable so thankful for this post God Bless.

Hello all friends recently this forum account was created and it long just 7 days long. Many of peoples are all over world now i don't think that official page are created on facebook it might bh facebook groups on that social media which  were create by member. 

• +1 1

Crypto talk is the best site for online income. I wish i will continue work here. I love the environment here. People's are so much humble which is really good. This platform will long live. Best wishes for this site. Hopefully they will come with more Update.             

I think social media is very good site to show the quality of this fourm . Now a days every one is connected with the face book and if face book show the quality of this fourm it is a great work for this fourm. 

• +3 1

Hello everyone I'm new here and this time i just get knowledge and also experience because i read good news about this cryptocurrency  and when i enter here i can't take interested but slowly when i see environment of this site I'm so excited and feeling like friendly 

Yes brother you are absolutely right it's our duty to promote this wonderful forum. And social media is the best place to do so. Many people are getting their benefits from the forum. This shows that how this forum is providing support to people interest, financially and socially to get knowledge. 

On 25/09/2020 at 5:45 PM, Nezar said:

Welcome also you friend a great institute create great person so if someone join this forum it mean he/she enter the world where they can easily gain knowledge and earn money at same time.

I do not have information about cryptotalk forum in Facebook because in social media mostly things are fake and I have tried a lot of things but they are just making us fool so I don't trust on people because they are just making fun they do not care of people feelings that's why I do not trust on Facebook pages and posts.