Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

Undoubtedly there is a solid reason behind creating cryptotalk forum on platform of the Facebook. According to me ,  the forum owners need to revive this forum and make it so bigger so that everyone can go through it and to get know how of this Forum.  As we all know that .Facebook is a big social platform in which every person who have smartphone join it .

• +5 1

It is so good and feels so nice to see that the forum is growing and people are now understanding the importance and need for this forum. It is so good to see that people now are knowing more on about this forum. 

• +4 1

The Cryptotalk forum is really awesome and I've been enjoying it every time I've been here.  I am having a good time with this forum with Facebook and I have shared various things about this forum with my Facebook friends.  The Cryptotalk Forum turned one year old in September and the number of members in the forum increased in one year.

• +3 1

It is very good that cryptotalk is on Facebook but what I like to tell you is one needs to be careful because one is liable to be scam, why I said so because I had the experience on the group in telegram which the person chat me privately that is admin from cryptotalk that will help me any problem on my account, which he required my mail which I told him am not interested. 

• +1 1

i am happy to see that many people they are not only geting benefit from this forum they are inviting other people too ...Spreading news about crypto forum on facebook and other social media sites will attract new people and this forum will last ever by our hard work and by grace of Allah 

It's really good news. I think social media are great way to promote cryptocurrencies. Ads are best option in social media. I wish cryptotalk forum a lasting impression and prosperity living. Tremendous avhivements of people here. knowledge is giving here also good experience as well

Cryptotalk is a store house of crypto knowle,dge. Anyone can gain knowledge from this forum. Invesment to trade, motivation to warning, ups and downs everything anyone can get from here. And also best way to get daily pocket money or use those crypto currencies to earn more profit by investing and trading.

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I can say that cryptotalk forum is promoted on facebook .it is wonderfull and motivating or workhard on this wonderfull forum .facebook is a bog and good platforum everyone join it .

• +2 1

crypto talk is progressing now. This is a good news and it is.There are many rules and regulations about crypto Highlights. Also discussed various advantages and disadvantages. Added on how to keep the crypto talk ID active and running properly. Above all, Facebook is an important place  Where crypto talk can give knowledge to many people.

• +3 1

Thankyou crytotalk for lauching this great types of platform and Iearn so many knowledge from and beacuse of this platform I earn much money which is so great things of my life and I continue to my post

Yes it is ap nice idea. Iis for many i mean i lot of people join in this site for Working. So i suggested facebook is a very game site and for good marketing. We can agreed with this suggestion  so i tell Facebook is a very idea for marketing 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello I think this is a good idea we can introduce some members into this forum and as well we will not try to be so irresponsible through this because we are making a lot of money here that doesn't mean that we will not introduce some members here and be guilty so as for me we should try as possible to help some members so they also can earn here as well thank you.

• +3 1

Yes I must say cryptocurrency is one of the best way to make money here you can easily make money I have been using this cryptocurrency for about a month and a half and from here I have been able to make a lot of money so I think it is given on social media but people know more about it  Learn more and gain accurate knowledge about crypto forum posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like that you have made this topic friend to inform us of what is happening on facebook and I think the same as you I am very proud of how much this forum is growing and even more now that I know thanks to you that many more people will come to this forum we would also have to do the same as the person did so more people come to this forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I also agree with OP's topic where Facebook and every other Social Media is the best for this forum's advertisement and getting known.

We can already see the amount of newbies joining this forum on a daily basis meaning the forum is the best right now for Cryptocurrencies discussions of any kind.

Not only that but the fact that you get paid for posting is an awesome incentivate as appealing for such new users to crypto.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

That's a good thing, advertising in Facebook is good thing, it will attract other people that don't know about it to know,it a good place to advertise,many are here because of the advert made in facebook and they are benefiting from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Could you please put a link to us?
It is a good idea for the forum to have a page or sunset on Facebook .. There are many users on Facebook, and the idea will move to them and the forum will become more popular like this.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 9/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Note: I cannot share a screenshot of the post inside Facebook because it is written in Arabic

Happy to feel that people from all over the platforms come here and participate in crypto talk and found it useful and informative for them and all other platforms are also mentioning the crypto talk campaigns and talk about them. It grows more and more in this way.

• +4 1

I agree with you now members must abide by the rules and read them carefully and we are going to grow the forum and also to make sure that our system us sustainable so thank for this post God bless.

Cryptotalk forum successfully completed their one year. I hope every members are enjoying this platform as their own way. If we see that there are a lot of members registered daily and they try to do best at their Own way by following rules. In YouTube there are a lot of reviews about cryptotalk. I hope it will be one of the most popular forum in 2021              

When we have enough members here, we are able to bring in so many other people from out there, so many of them and it is one of the best way we are going to grow the forum 

When we have enough members here, we are able to bring in so many other people from out there, so many of them and it is one of the best way we are going to grow the forum and also to make sure that our system 

We know that Facebook is one of the social media.  By providing various information about Cryptotalk on Facebook, people will easily become aware of cryptocurrency and join Crypto.  And get special ideas about crypto and will be interested in working in crypto.  Crypto is a popular currency and people are becoming more and more aware of the importance of cryptocurrency.

This is wonderful, the popularity of the forum is starting to rise, I see a lot talking about it, I agree with you that many will join in the coming period, and we, as members, have to invite those interested in cryptocurrencies to participate in this forum as well

Yes! That's brief point to promote the cryptotalk forum on facebook.

Now a days millions of people are using facebook that's way facebook is good way to progress of cryptotalk. Many people will read the posts of cryptotalk and they will work on for earn.