[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions

51 minutes ago, Omranoura said:

I do not think that I cryptocurrencies invest in construction, energy and water, as you say .. It is possible that they invest in lending or secret deals, and it is too early for the public sectors to deal with them .. Perhaps after they become more tangible

Oh, no! I have not exactly told so ! Please kindly read answers once again.That is just an example to make the things clear for your satisfaction. I have included basic information about cryptocurrency staking which you should understand properly. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

You do not have any doubt that these questions are not any doubt that these questions can be answered in any way, like a type of informative content like you like this.

• -1 1

2 hours ago, Emon11223 said:

You do not have any doubt that these questions are not any doubt that these questions can be answered in any way, like a type of informative content like you like this.

What do you mean here? Have you got the crux of matter clearly from the written texts in my topic ? I kindly ask you to be as specific as possible otherwise it will be just worthless to keep up the discussions. If you have idea about blockchain-based technical questions mentioned here, can you give answers of them in your own style. It will help us.  

• +3 1

This is a very good information that have been shared to us in this forum and i believe we will benefit from it especially the newbies who have little experience about the Cryptocurrency marketplace. We should always try and be reading this type of topics because we will earn allot, if not of this topic I never knew how exchangers generate profit they give investors but thanks to @Whited35 for this vital information.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

I never knew how exchangers generate profit they give investors but thanks to @Whited35 for this vital information.

You are also free to share here. Just like you, I also expect some genuine ideas regarding blockchain technology here. This is how forum is running.Fortunately, I never mind for being questioned here. I am always happy to share ideas what I have. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You are also free to share here. Just like you, I also expect some genuine ideas regarding blockchain technology here. This is how forum is running.Fortunately, I never mind for being questioned here. I am always happy to share ideas what I have. 

Sounds good my friend and I love your courage because this is how a true senior members is supposed to be, i have the believe that one day i will also become a senior member and share out good ideas i have acquired from this forum so that other newbies who come behind me can learn as well.

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Edited by Oxygen99

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are free to share here.  Like you I expect some genuine ideas about blockchain technology here.  Fortunately the forum is going this way, I have no objection to ask questions here.  I am always happy to share ideas that I have. thank you.

• -5 1

On 9/26/2020 at 11:51 PM, bakalilhakim said:

I am new to this forum. Every day I learn something new on this forum. The more you participate, the more you will learn new things. Good luck, everyone

Yes, but please keep in your mind, posting without proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology may eventually lead you to get banned from this forum so taking these free courses will surely help you to have the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. 

• +2 1

This  is informative  post I like it. Author has explained the fact so that readers can get ideas correctly.  I also had no ideas before reading this topic. Excellent  job sir. 

8 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

This  is informative  post I like it. Author has explained the fact so that readers can get ideas correctly.  I also had no ideas before reading this topic. Excellent  job sir. 

I hope this topic has provided the essential concepts about how private keys and public keys of wallets are related with each others. I have found so many guys did not know properly where our crypto are stored to make transactions. 

Thank you so much for this information! The truth is, you have a lot of knowledge about this topic.

I'm new to the forum and you helped me clarify some doubts! These types of post are perfect and well explained for beginners like me!

Thanks again!

Excellent post friend, very useful for people who are starting in the cryptography world, I am sure it will be useful for them.

This is what I mean by learning by being on Cryptotalk, because thanks to your post and comments we are learning who we are new. When we put our coins in a survey or other service offered by the stock market, what we are doing is adding liquids to that pair and that is why they pay us interest, as banks do when you have a fixed term.

only we have the private key of our wallet, this platform this knowledge is extremely important and helpful for the beginners

every coin has different address so one crypto users, in traditional means of payment and Crypto currencies aren't backed up by any assets

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 10/10/2020 at 3:29 AM, Martin2525 said:

This is what I mean by learning by being on Cryptotalk, because thanks to your post and comments we are learning who we are new. When we put our coins in a survey or other service offered by the stock market, what we are doing is adding liquids to that pair and that is why they pay us interest, as banks do when you have a fixed term.

I do not understand what you are trying to say specially in the last line but anyway, if you are learning something off my topic, it is my pleasure that I have made something clear regarding blockchain technology for the newcomers. 

Thanks for sharing this information, the truth is that you have great mastery of this topic.
I have been in the forum for some time but I have never been encouraged to post and I can say that your publication has helped me in part.

Thank you for publishing this very good quality content, a practical and simple explanation to understand such technical concepts, each post I read nurtures my knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

They are really simple questions butthey contain valuable insider information Thank you for the post It's really good.

do not share with anyone any information about the private or public key. We still do not know a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies, although I have been working in the field for more than a year.

7 hours ago, tiposamuel said:

Thanks for sharing this information, the truth is that you have great mastery of this topic.
I have been in the forum for some time but I have never been encouraged to post and I can say that your publication has helped me in part.

Glad to hear it helps you. If you have questions about blockchain technology, you can also ask to this community like my friend @Calvinpriva has asked me. Asking meaningful questions is far more better than creating the shitposts on this forum. Thanks. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 9/25/2020 at 6:37 AM, Pathakayush said:

Thank you for sharing this information even though I have completed more than 200 posts but still I haven't known about this and that too in very deep. I can see that you have a very deep knowledge on this.

We all need more useful information, but this is not related to the number of posts you made, but it depends on the number of posts you have read and benefit from them.

• +1 1

excellent contribution, really thank you very much for sharing this valuable information, it is always good to investigate and learn step by step about this specific topic. You have helped me understand even more.

Hey mates, thanks for your information about cryptocurrency, you mention all the important thing crypto like wallet, invest or stake, although I am new in this forum but I know how to handle or how to income in crypto sector.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

44 minutes ago, Nawaz said:

This is very important for the safety and security of the wallet.  You should not give any information about your wallet to anyone.  And also investing in reputable and trusted platforms.  There are hundreds or even thousands of fraudulent websites that steal your money.  

@Nawaz Sharing wallet's private key to other is just like inviting thief to steal the funds from the wallet. Once crypto is stolen, you may not receive that amounts. As you have said, scammers are everywhere to trick the users. 

• +1 1

Hmm, that's quite interesting, that someone would try to help a newbie through PM, short for personal messaging. Interesting because, a poster can help all newcomers just by creating a topic or a thread, but to post questions in personal messaging, I would really be interested as to why it was done, is it done only to you, or other members also got the same msgs. I sure didnt get anyone messaging me, when I first joined. 
I would say, you did well, to answer and it was appropriate answers. I would suggest, to read a bit more about Staking, it is not equal to investing in other high stakes ventures.

If it was I, however, I would have wrote back a few questions of my own. Let's see if said person like the taste of his own medicine. 

• +3 1