What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit?

Obviously, the first I heard about dice game was in the yobit platform and i don’t know what is the meaning of dice game and also how to operate or play the game. But hopefully the senior members of this platform will explain the meaning and the benefit for the members as well.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. If you choose the number of the largest or the smallest first when you choose the smallest number and play, if he shows you a number smaller than it and close to the number you chose, you will win from the dice. But if you choose the largest number and show you a number greater than it will win, too, but if you appear, a number smaller than the number you have chosen will be lost. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello my friend I hope you are fine
It must be rolled up and down, there is a certain number if you choose a less number until you win and the roller was less than this number and vice versa on what I think

Since I started using yobit exchange I have also not yet dared to play dice game because I fear to loose as it seems like a game of chance even when you understand those aspects chances of wining are always slim nevertheless, don't be discouraged from playing try out your lucky..

It's a kind of 50 50 game.  You can win the double of your stake and loose all of your stake. This why it's called risky. And in my opinion the risks are a part of our workings. In the world of digital economy we take too many risks. In investments in trading and in gambling also. 

Yup its a game ..Dice is a luck  turning game ...when it rolled many times  greater and lesser number is come .if you got greater number then you can double-up your bitcoins.

Hello friend. Friend i am new that's why i don't have proper knowledge about it.. I think it is a game in yobit . and less than 48 means that you bet that number will be less than 48 and greater than 52 means than you bet that number will be greater than 52. I hope that i am right.

These are the numbers that if you roll, you will win, but if you want to know for sure, you can buy some small alt and hope it pumps, or buy the next project that Uniswap lists or the next DeFi that Binance lists, as these will give you better odds.

It is a dice  game in youbit  in which  you select  a number that roll up and down and if you win then your coins double and if you lose your remaining balance you lost.

My friend, in fact, I've never tried this before, and in reality I'm confused, I don't know whether to try it or not, and I'm sure I'll lose because it's a game based on luck and I'm not lucky enough.

My dear friend I just know a little bit about the dice game.Its like we choose a number on a dice if its lower then we fail and if its Upper then we'll earn some.You'll get profit which you can invest it to earn more.

Jazak Allah ♥️

Hi there.

I just visited my Yobit account and found quite a substantial ammount of this dice there.... can I somehow sell it or exchange for BTC??

I am not sure that is this exactly same thing which i am thinking or not. There are two symbols < and >. Which means greater than or lesser than. If you select greater than symbol and the result of Number is greater than the number this means you won and vise versa.

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the meaning of dice game in Yobit can vary depending on context. However, generally speaking, a dice game in Yobit is a game in which players roll dice to determine the outcome of a particular event.