If you get scammed - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum.  If I'm receiving any message or anything else that feels to scam me. Then I'm telling the moderator and taking help from them because otherwise I have no choice to do anything else.

There are numerous spammers on this gathering ,we simply need to advise the direction any irregular message we get from them and they will be prohibited .... Straight for wardly

i think nobody can help you if you get scammed because in ourdays the most hardest crime is the online scamming so i see we have to be careful and we should not give our trust to anybody we dont know how is he

• +2 1

To avoid been scammed by the scammer is to make sure you don't share your informations with someone you don't know or you don't trust make sure you have a good security value to your account and also avoid visiting links that are not trustful and reliable

My dear friend's request you when you have to create your account you have to take juice very good password and remember your password otherwise there are many persons can your account but throw out of my experience I have a new person but I have learned know this before joining people talk so be careful when you have to use two cryptotalk okay goodbye thank you so much takecare.

I am agree with you that there is many scammers on this forum and they want to cheat you. You arise a good topic and this is very helpful for all beginner. And all should be careful from these people.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Dscam is mean issue on this forum and I want to tell you that if you got scammed on this forum you cannot do anything but I want to suggest you that you should to secure your private key and secure your Private data that is help you to secure your account

My friend, we are all vulnerable to deception in any work in our life that is not superior in the world of crypto, so we must be confused and not allow anyone to deceive us or steal us or trick us, good luck my friend.

I do not know anything about frauds and I hope not to be exposed to that

I think I should not trust anyone, enter unsafe links, or work on fake sites to protect myself from fraudsters.

It is normal for there to be a lot of scammers in this field, they are spread across all platforms and social media, and they try to deceive their victims from beginners by attracting them with profitable offers, but they are fake and fraudulent.

I suspect that scammers use smart and renewed methods, and anyone, no matter how much experience they have, can fail to avoid getting caught up in their scams.
We must search carefully for the sites we subscribe to and pay no attention to questionable offers and not enter suspicious links.

Of course, CryptoTalk is very useful as it is a place to exchange experiences and information that helps everyone to understand cryptocurrencies more and deal with them.I hope there are many useful posts so that I can develop my information.

We must be very careful, especially from random mailers. They are really cunning before investing in any currency or location. We must consult the experts so that we do not fall victim to fraud. We must be careful and avoid scammers and report them

• +2 1

There are many scammer in that plate forum.we should know about them.If we know about them we easyl avoid from them.There are so many tips are present to avoid from the scammer.Read these tips and avoid from the scammer.

Yes, deceivers and fraudsters are many and their ambitions and greed are more .. We have to beware of them, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies .. where we work in a virtual world that we do not see and expose them. As on the ground .. Therefore, in my opinion, we should beware of them and not get carried away by what they claim. Do not give everyone full confidence or respond to spam because it is one of their scams because it harms us the most

Engaging in fraud is a sin and goes against the law. If there are such scammers here, I advise you to stop doing this business and get on the path of correction.

Scamming is crime but it is quiet Popular in the online jobs. Cryptocurrency  is a online platform. So it is natural that scamming happens here. That's why we should be careful and should learn to identify them

Yes, we must beware of pranksters because I was deceived when I was a beginner and stole some of the money for me, but you must be careful not to share unreliable ties and we must give the email to anyone because your data will be stolen

Yes you are right my friend first of all we should be aware of these scammers and if we got scammed we should seek some help from the moderator of this forum and surely they will help us. 

• +3 1

My friend, my advice to you with all transparency regarding avoiding a future fraudulent currency that you may be exposed to .... Do not share the private wallet key with anyone who was and keep it in a very safe place and make several copies from it ... and encrypt it in a manner and save it safely, and most importantly, not listen to what is being presented from  Spam because of course, if not authenticated, the source is a scam, thank you very much

• +1 1

You are right, my dear friend, the websites have become full of scammers and their main concern has become deceiving people and stealing their money. We must beware of them and always follow the rules of safety and not exceed them until we fall into the trap of these pranksters. I hope not to fall victim to deception and I wish success to all members

• +1 1

Dear friend, I think that it is better to beware of these fraudsters because they do not care about harming others but only care about how much they will gain from fraud. I hope that they are reported by those who are exposed to fraud so that the forum can be cleaned of them.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips, because fraud is facing most of the members. We must work together to find a solution to this problem and keep the forum clean from fraudsters

• +3 1

It's no more a new thing to us that the forum is full of scammers who are ready to go to any extent to scam and steal our money,they do disguise themselves as our friends and helpers but alter on turn out to be something different,we have to be extra careful  in order to avoid falling a victim of such disgusting act,meanwhile  if you've faced or experienced any act of scamming before try to alert the members for them not to fall in the same trap as you