We don't see them, but the moderators does! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

We don't see them, but the moderators does!

Thank you for this useful post. I recently experienced that someone gave me a negative reputation for a comment in which I responded to a post related to crypto in America, meaning that I never crossed the rules and did not know how to act, but after reading this post, I understood the necessary procedure. 

Capability that organ needed to grant these focuses like never before I am fascinating about new individuals at the start they has a deep understanding of crypto hence how they adjudicator any post, this standing focuses framework not satisfactory.

We must use the reputation feature properly. There are a lot of duplicate posts or spam publishers or violators of the forum rules and we can stop them with the help of moderators, it is they who deserve negative reputation.

• +3 1

You are correct mate anything that violets forum rules deserves to be reported and we shouldn't be scared to approach our admins for this as long as we have proper evidence it's a must we can receive help.

You are right my friend

Anyone who violates the rules of work here in the forum, we must report it and not be afraid of it as long as we have evidence that we must provide, members must give regular assessments and not tamper with them

The topic that deserves a positive evaluation must be given

Hello friend, I hope you are well. This is a really bad thing, members spend a lot of time publishing useful and good content, if they get a negative reaction, that will really make them sad. Any violation of the rules in this forum deserves to be reported, I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

In good posts I did not find any negative reviews, but my friend what we are suffering from, not evaluating these good posts with a positive evaluation, and this is unfair to everyone who makes an effort to write a good post.

• +4 1

Yes, we must work side by side in order to help mediators clean this forum from fraudsters and cheaters in order to raise the level of information provided and avoid harassment that may occur to members.

@Calvinpriva yes you are saying right . If our posts continuously getting negative reputation despite of quality content then we must report it to moderators so that they can check who is giving these reactions and they will definitely ban that scammer.

Very informative post my friend you shared with us and as all of us know that the reputation is important for us on crypto forum and all members try to do best on crypto forum by creating the useful post but some one give us negative reputation and we not know that about it but moderator know about it so if we face any kind of this problem contact with moderator.

You are absolutely right, giving a negative reputation to someone who does not deserve it is really bad, we have to appreciate their effort that they put into this participation, I wish success to everyone.

• +3 1

This information that you are not giving and also that you are letting us know that the moderators do see it but we are not very useful in addition to also being very true because there are things that we or we cannot see and they do and this information It is very good because we will be informed or informed.

There are a lot of people who award reputational credits without reading our posts, so we should report these infringing members by reporting every useful post that has a negative rating We are here to support and help each other and not to discourage and negatively rate others

Thank you my friend, there must be bad people everywhere, so we must help the managers and report every member trying to create chaos in this forum. It is our duty to help the managers to create a safe and regular environment for work.

This is very unfortunate if it happens and I haven't seen a very good post that reacted unfairly because from the little thing that I know, if we give this post a decent response to the unjust, it will cancel and then it'll be good.

You are correct mate anything that violets forum rules deserves to be reported and we shouldn't be scared to approach our admins for this as long as we have proper evidence it's a must we can receive help. 

But my friend this is true moderator can a very good management of this forum and also admin a make very good environment here of this platform no dear Moderator completing there work very efficiently this is is to good and my friend making your post helpful and useful.

And give a very good reputation for every member.

Good luck dude.

It is true that we must help the mediators clean up the forum and report these fraudsters who aim to fail us and sabotage this forum

Hello dear crypto members if some one gives us negative  reputation then its identity does not show on us but the moderator can see then as we all know the reason because if we see the person who give us negative reputation then we can also give him in return .

On 9/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Some members have been facing a hard time because of receiving unfair reactions to their posts (regularly) even if they are useful. That’s why I like to say… “Doesn’t matter how many good people will be in one place, but a bad person is a must”. I wrote this topic to advice you one thing who you’re still facing this problem, there are moderators who can help us to solve our problems so stop complaining and just take the right action! 

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evidence. 

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right and  its very important that if we make good topic asnd some one give us negative reputation then  we should contact with the moderator because they  know who give us negative reputation points.

• +3 1

I am observing that there are some of individuals here that are going against the rules of this forum, those that created multiple account and give themselves unnecessary rate, and even give others negative rate for no reason, we don't know them, but sure I believe the moderators are observing and will penalized them for that action.

Moderators in this form work hard so that we can work properly here. Moderators work hard just for our good. They try to work perfectly. And we have different rules and regulations and we should read those rules and regulations and work here. 

welcome my friend. In fact, you have created a good topic, especially for our new colleagues here, where I think that your topic will bring real benefit to them, but for me, I make an exception to giving negative points to our new colleagues and in my opinion it is our duty to give them the opportunity to develop and succeed in this forum and in the end we are all here to learn and must We support and help each other to strengthen and continue this forum, I wish all the best.

I want to tell you that many things we cannot see in the forum but the moderator can see like we cannot see that who have reply our post but the moderator see we cannot see who have gave us like but the moderator will see.

You are right froend because they have the bird eyeys and can easily pick all of the problem. So we should report any problem directly to the moderator whenever we are in trouble. So please avoid to wait.