We don't see them, but the moderators does! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

We don't see them, but the moderators does!

On 9/18/2020 at 3:32 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Some members have been facing a hard time because of receiving unfair reactions to their posts (regularly) even if they are useful. That’s why I like to say… “Doesn’t matter how many good people will be in one place, but a bad person is a must”. I wrote this topic to advice you one thing who you’re still facing this problem, there are moderators who can help us to solve our problems so stop complaining and just take the right action! 

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evidence. 

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

Yes my dear friend I agree with you. The reason is that moderators have more authority than us, so that's why much difference between moderators and simple member. On the other hand my dear friend thanks for sharing this piece of information and this kind of difference with us.  And wish you all the best for achieving your targets and posting more helping material. ❤️

Truly, senior buddy, it's a reality that the arbiter sees this thing and takes action on it. We do not have to worry about this, as the arbitrators do their job effectively. and thanks for you to creating a new and interesting topics. 

Yes i totally agree with you. Some members do not read comments and they give negative ratings in a quality content post. This is not right. It is our duty to do right thing in this forum. We should not give any reacts without reading any comments. We should appreciate others by giving them positive ratings. And we can do one thing. When we see useless content, we should reply the comments as well as giving negative ratings. Then they can understand what mistake they did.

• +1 1

My dear friend, where providing important information and posts helps to solve many problems, as it is possible through the posts to alert some fraudsters and this is what makes us always advance in the forum and we always have to report these fraudsters and act in a correct manner I wish success to all

Yes you are saying right , but according to my views I am using this platform few days ago . i have not see the useful post got the negative react . its very rare . if its happening than we should report 

This is a business platform where the misinformation keeps on growing, we should avoid trusting them.If someone is giving you negative reputations because of misunderstanding you can tell your problem to the moderator and solve it.It is a very good platform, we are really enjoying it by spending our time for knowledge and earning.

• +2 1

The moderators have been doing their work for over 10 months and now that you have created this topic the people who do this that you mentioned will be more cautious, they will evolve to the point that it will be more difficult to find. 

The forum claims to report everything that violates the convention and we should not be afraid to contact our moderators for this because we have the proper evidence that we should get help from it.  Then we can get good profit from here. Thank you

We did not see who the scammers the frauders or who please or this that cheak the activities on this great forum we hope nothing will happen to our account and our earning aspect we pray they should live in good faith that is pir prayers.

Really, all of us most have one or issue in this platform concerning our posts I want to know how this issues are rectify by the admin, which the moderator most be aware of all this, because sometimes our reputation is how can we report it to them. Please I want more guidance

Good and nice sharing content but one thing i want to know that how can we report a person if he or she gives negative reactions because you mentioned that we do not know who are they so that's why i am asking. 

Greetings to you my dear friend, I thank you for this explanation, I completely agree with you, you are right, we must cooperate with the moderators of the forum and inform them about any problem, in order to put an end to the bad people who mess around and do not work well

Yes the moderators are always active in the forum. So make sure that you obey all the rules and regulations applied here. Some posts or comments getting banned or deleted is a big proof for that the moderators are going through each of our every comments.

You are right mate whatever violets gathering rules has the right to be accounted for and we shouldn't be frightened to approach our administrators for this as long as we have legitimate proof it's an unquestionable requirement we can get help.

I have viewed some clearly vain posts that get tremendous recognition too and perhaps other participants given them as posts that include one line pronouncing help me how to make cash from this place and other like this that is in opposition to the rules and have pages of replies but I don't be mindful studying a correct post having negative recognition if I see one and deserves a precise popularity I will use mine to help this member. 

Yes you are right, moderators give us the power of reporting to show that what's the issues we are facing. And yes moderators take action on our reporting and solve our issues. 

Yes friend you are right.  There are many people in the forum who create or comment on any unnecessary topics.  They may think that moderators do not notice these.  But their ideas are wrong.  All comments are rechecked by the moderators due to which the comments are deleted.  So we should post the necessary.  Thank you

Yes my friend you are right about that. If you can not appreciate someone's work you should also not degrade them. And mentioned right moderators will look after this issue. And moderators are doing excellent job.

• +4 1

Yes my friend, this is right way. Yet i not get any negative reputation, but i can get this type of reputation.  So i think no need to worry about this. According to me if any think that you don't make a post which on the forum rules and some time it can be wrong who are giving negative reputation. But now the rules about reputation change so if we give positive then we can appreciate to those who are making post. With this we can find out new topic for share our opinion. 

I've seen a lot of members who publish good posts get negative reputation, and this is unfair. Good posts that gets negative reputations should be recorded and moderators should solve this point and alert the person who gives negative points.

On 18/09/2020 at 3:32 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Some members have been facing a hard time because of receiving unfair reactions to their posts (regularly) even if they are useful. That’s why I like to say… “Doesn’t matter how many good people will be in one place, but a bad person is a must”. I wrote this topic to advice you one thing who you’re still facing this problem, there are moderators who can help us to solve our problems so stop complaining and just take the right action! 

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evidence. 

So don’t complain anymore about that problem, it’s already solved. Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

Yes you are absolutely right we just focus on the work not miss the page everyone has their own thinking and we cannot change it but we just try to put the positive side of topic it's his own think which good and bad.

i think these should be one of the reasons to avoid illicit acts within the forum, its obvious that the forum sees virtually all our activities, we should always be careful 

Thank you very much for a great advice. This is my good luck I think to take advice from senior members like you. Continue your work like this and continue helping others. I hope it'll give you peace for your soul and mind. 

Hellos guys sense I come this site I don't have any problem with anybody and I don't want to have any problem with anybody that is my life bee brother just joined urs to make cool money

Yes i had noticed a few truly futile posts that get positive reputation as well and maybe other individuals given them as posts that contain one line saying offer assistance me how to form cash from this put and other like this that are against the rules and have pages of answers but I do not keep in mind perusing a great post having negative reputation and that really sad because someone had put forth a great effort and gets negative reputation it's 

Bad and if I see a good post having a bad reputation I'll definitely give it a good reputation.

• +1 1