BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting. - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting.

Of course, this is an opportunity that does not replace the work in the forum, but personally that the Bitcoin payment process is a temporary process until the work on the forum currency is completed and trading begins. I see that these additional amounts of Bitcoin that are paid indicate that the project is new, the goal on which the forum is based, and its new currency.

• +1 1

Yeah, Everyone in this forum has gone through the feeling that you have gone through. I still remember the first day of my payment, It was really a great day for me. Earlier my belief was like, Nah Im not gonna earn from here until I got the first payment.

The same thing happened to me when I started working here in the forum, I thought I was never going to get paid but I never stopped working and maintaining the discipline that is important in these times, I knew that patience paid and when I saw my work monetized I realized that everything had been worth it, it is important that we follow the path of people who have already achieved it to have their results. 

Yes, thanks to the supervisors of this forum, I could not believe that I could win bitcoin, but after I joined this forum and started sharing information and responses about cryptocurrencies, I started getting profits.

You are right, my dear friend, I also did not believe that we can win the Bitcoin or any other encrypted currency from this forum, but after joining and starting work I made sure of its reliability and honesty.I am very happy to be in the cryptotalk forum

That is the best way to earning the money. But you have an experience to work on it. They want to people work with the interest and hard. I hope you understand it.

• +5 1

dear how to get the talk token and btc in the cryptotalk at the same time. i am new so i do not know about it. i try to good for the earning. many people earn the handsome money from the cryptotalk, i try to get the best working from the cryptotalk,

• +5 1

Yeah mate this is an opportunity that does not replace the work in the forum, but personally that the Bitcoin payment process is a temporary process until the work on the forum currency is completed and trading begins. I see that these additional amounts of Bitcoin that are paid indicate that the project is new, the goal on which the forum is based, and its new currency is really great.

• +4 1

Indeed, talk currency was included at the time at an excellent price, but it would have been better to develop a project to preserve the currency from the collapse that has happened and is happening so far, perhaps it should have been included in major platforms such as Binance as one of the well-known solutions.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, BAHOBALY said:

Yes,  you are absolutely correct,  to get full payment every day is nearly impossible,  in fact the only way that I think getting full payment will be easier is to create new topics everyday, which is not easy in it own,  so we have to just do our best and leave the rest. 

@BAHOBALY If you can active here daily and find out active member too who work here without any delay then make conversation with them then you have no worries to be fear for full payment as you  will be able to earn the full payment mate any time ..hope you have understand what i wanted to me 

• +2 1

The cryptotalk forum is distinguished by its credibility, especially when it gives two types of cryptocurrency talkcoin and BTC. The platform is transparent and credible. When you open a cryptotalk account, you must link it to a yobit wallet to ensure that payments arrive in safe and sound ways and to preserve your money. We can say that this forum is the best forum for making money in legitimate ways. And a great free.

Yes, I agree with you, there are several forums of the same type of Crypto Forum, but they do not provide the same great results, I grew up loving cryptocurrencies in this forum, and this forum will always be my favorite place

• +2 1

The new payment system is much better than the old payment system, especially when the feature of doubling payments and paid classifications is enabled, and even after its cancellation, this payment system has remained distinctive and better than other sites.

At first I heard that the forum is transparent and credible, and it pays Bitcoin and talk to members, and I confirmed that after I received my first payment. This is really cool.

• +5 1

This is completely normal, it was expected that profits will appear a week after publication, and also Bitcoin has been paid in the previous months. This will not be impossible or new thing..

• +2 1

Yes, the double payment process that we get from this forum confirms that the work here is not comparable to any other work, that this distinguished forum we must return the favor and always enrich it with important information and useful posts

This is true, my friend. The payment in the forum is legitimate and enjoys great credibility, and this is its most important feature and what drives most members to join Crypto

We should thank Crypto for this outstanding work and great credibility. 

• +1 1

On 4/17/2021 at 1:54 AM, Abu35280 said:

Cryptotalk is the best.

That's great @Abu35280 with this wonderful opportunity you are gaining in this forum, I urge you not to relent your effort in working hard to continue earning crypto currencies. Moreover take a bold step in enlightening and promoting the forum to the public for rapid growth of the system

Its a great opportunity for us getting paid for posting and replying others. Speard your knowledge and get paid. No other site can't give you this opportunity. This place is just a best place for people to educate themselves.

Congratulations on receiving your payments for the post that you make I hope that this will serve as a testimony for all the members of this platform and make us know that what we are doing is not going to be in vain

You said well about the cryptotalk platform and even we the new members that joined recently really enjoy the offers from the cryptotalk forum, and there is also much things to learn about the cryptocurrency world from the cryptotalk forum, this platform is indeed great guys. 

• +2 1

This is to all the members of the platform and not only you, become I don't believe someone can earn bitcoin is much when I joined the platform until the payment begin, so this platform is great and unique to the members of the platform, and I'm very happy to know about the cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

On 9/18/2020 at 3:37 AM, Guru2050 said:

This is one of it kind in the whole world of Crypto currencies ln and Out. No single forum, sites ever made this attempt of paying it members double payment both at the same time. A compensation payment for not able to open trading for it's new token as it was stipulated tentatively.

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

This indicates credibility, accountability and transparency of the forum.

Cryptotalk forum provides us a good opportunity to earn from here. Besides earning btc you can earn talktoken too. Its a very good news for us. But I hope cryptotalk forum will increase our btc payment. 

Getting money and learning at the same time is amazing, at first I did not believe that we would receive money for nothing, but I came to learn and try this forum, I am very grateful for all this and I hope I can return the favor, By respecting the rules, reporting fraud cases and inviting my friends

• +3 1

We thought that the forum stopped paying its members and this is wrong.
As for me, I kept working because I know that the forum will continue to support its active members.

•