BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting. - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting.

The same thing happened to me, I was surprised when I saw that Cryptotalk was real and super real, I had already had a bad time with some scams that made me waste my time, basically I spent 3 days in an application doing things without receiving anything, the good thing is that I always realized quickly. When I get here and I see the payments I was very grateful and I am still grateful because what this forum gives us is impressive.

This is saving us a lot more and Thriss is a forum that can offer this. But in addition to this great platform there are opportunities and I know Ther more so let's continue to manage well so that we can benefit. But yes this double payment of Bitcoin and Talk Token at the same time is something that shows that this forum is transparent and caring for us, let’s not disappoint it in any way.

I also very astonished about the credibility and deleveribilty of this forum to the members to give them their earnings in dual forms just completing a single useful post i am really appreciated and even can't find that any other forum will beats its credibility highly motivated to work here. 

• +1 1

Yes of course, these are the same feelings that the beginner have in the beginning because they have already tried many fake sites and application. So they take it also as a fake until they receive the first payment in BTC. If I talk about myself, I was also in the same feelings as well I also have tried many sites that were fake.

• Useful or interesting 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well, it not only you that couldn't believe that you can earn BTC, I was just doing my work but deep inside me I was kind of not sure if I am eligible to earn BTC online because I thought it is for one catigory of people.

• +1 1

The btc payment is a great system to reward the active members. I wish it hadn't stopped from time to time and keep us waiting getting our payments 😕 The last payment has been made almost 3 weeks ago now. I am starting to worry that the campaign ended because the suspending of the payments had never happened for such a long time

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Of course, It is so amazing that a long time spent looking for a forum that paid for interaction and I had never had a good experience. Luckily I'm here and I can get benefits for doing something.  

Crypto talk forum is one of the rare sites for earning on line. It is a decent and honest site that will pay you on regular basis depending on your effort, the more positive rates you get, the more you get paid, and this is really good because it will motivate you to do your best and bring really interesting and useful topics. I am proud to be a member of this forum and I intend to keep working on it as long as it is possible.

I am happy too and wish to everyone success and to the forum to become the top website on the internet.I think we can agree that it would be a good thing.Well really if we talk about campaigns simultaneously, Bitcointalk has been doing it for some time only with the condition of having a certain rank and participating in the signature campaigns,

well,  it is not Only you who couldn't believe that the forum would pay it members double payment,  because it hard to see such a site that can give such uppurtunity to it members,  so now we are happy earning btc and talk token. 

Dear after finished posting 100 free compulsory post, then go ahead by posting minimum of 20 per day, this will start counting for payment in a week time, if are found to be good and useful. 

Still there are a lot of things to be improved in the forum. The double payment system seems to be attractive and yet convincing, but it has downsides too. There are spaces for improvement and payments are actually delayed at most times, which has caused contributors in dilemma, and they aren't likely to focus on what they could because of uncertainty in payments.

On 2/12/2021 at 5:17 PM, pacific said:

There are spaces for improvement and payments are actually delayed at most times, which has caused contributors in dilemma, and they aren't likely to focus on what they could because of uncertainty in payments

In any way cryptotalk can never be portrayed as a forum that its payments is uncertain. in point if the fact that cryptotalk is more than a year and has never failed to fulfil basic terms and conditions, promises for the payment and welfare of it members(gifts)@pacific

I share what you say, something similar happened to me too. I was honestly surprised when I received my first payments, I could not understand how a platform could pay so well. This forum is helping us a lot and we have to be grateful!

• +1 1

There is no doubt that this forum is providing us a lot of opportunities like we can earn talktokens and btc just by doing twenty posts daily and we also can learn knowledge about the cryptocyrrency so we cannot deny the importance of this forum . We can also improve our English speaking and writing skills by daily practice of the posts. Eventually I would like to say that this  forum is a great blessing for us.

Well said mate, crytotalk is really the only forum in the whole of cryptocurrency paying it's members in BTC and talk tokens. Finally, crytotalk is the best cryptocurrency so far and can't be compared to other sites. Have a nice day.

I also felt the same when I started to charge in the forum, the first BTC I received were a great joy and an impulse to continue working with more enthusiasm, in addition to the talk that also adds to our balance, currently the price is for the floor but maybe at some point I will start to go up again and it will be incredible.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:43 PM, The prince said:

Finally, crytotalk is the best cryptocurrency so far and can't be compared to other sites. Have a nice day.

Lol, Cryptotalk is not a currency, it's an online forum. You might say like TALK is the token offered by Cryptotalk forum for its users. The TALK token is being traded on the Yobit exchange and more usecases of TALK tokens are on the way to come into this existance so stay tuned and support this forum. 

There have been always a risk in all the fields we want to enter, and trading in cryptocurrencies is one of them It is true that this risk may return to us with profit or loss, but it will certainly return to us with experience as well.

Yes you are right friend crypto talk currency platform is the only platform I come across which is paying it members through posts and comments and it is paying two payments that's talk token and btc Satoshi we really appreciate crypto talk currency platform for giving us opportunities for earning money

This is definitely a remarkable payment mechanism provided to the users by the crypto platform. Where in any site do we get payment through post in good quality content. When the users look at the payment received through Bitcoins and talk coins it is absolutely motivating to create more good quality content that would be beneficial for the other users. 

• +1 1

On 17/9/2020 at 18:37, Guru2050 said:

Este es único en todo el mundo de las monedas criptográficas In y Out. Ningún foro, ni los sitios hicieron este intento de pagar a sus miembros el doble de pago al mismo tiempo. Un pago de compensación por no poder abrir operaciones para su nuevo token, como se estipuló tentativamente.

No podía creerlo hasta que comenzó a contar, ahora estoy ganando tanto talkcoin como BTC al mismo tiempo, en el mismo foro.

Esto indica credibilidad, responsabilidad y transparencia del foro.

Hello my dear friend, I like you also could not believe that I was receiving payments in btc, and that is the great thing about the forum why we are really working that is a very good thing, the truth is that I love it and hopefully this will come back successful around the world and this forum becomes the best in the world.

I was also surprised when I actually realized that it worked, I always tried in some things but the truth is that I wasted time, but I also arrived in the season where the pools were empty, but I remained disciplined and patient and after some time I also saw my payment reflected in Yobit, we have to keep in mind that we have to know what we are doing.

absolutely incredible site and to be honest this site is not only for money but for also knowledge gaining

Most of the people are doubted in this case but i believe it that it would be happned and the btc is given by the members and the clients .