BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting.

I still not started earning but when I heard about this forum and the payment system in 2 currencies I felt the same  , but after reading the pinned topic about payment system there something I still wonder about which is why BTC payment system continued although TALK token was launched , the only reason I can think of is because the current low price of TALK but I believe this won't continue forever

• +3 1

I hope this forum will always give us double payment and the reason is that the value of talk token is not so good. And when its price is good then stop giving this double payment.

Yes, it is really good, but it is not that easy. I think you have to work hard to get the full payment here. I think it is difficult to get positive evaluations for all the comments you make today, even if nothing is deleted from them by the moderators

• +2 1

this is an opportunity that does not replace the work in the forum, but personally that the Bitcoin payment process is a temporary process until the work on the forum currency is completed and trading begins. I see that these additional amounts of Bitcoin that are paid indicate that the project is new, the goal on which the forum is based, and its new currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

lets respect the forum and appreciate it for giving, members become more active after BTC payment, that bring more members at forum

• +1 1

I already heard about this double payment system as a compensation for decreasing the value of bitcoins but i haven't knew that how this system works. But now by reading replies and comments of many members i have most of the information about this.

Topics like these should be created and promoted by all the members.

I didn't also believe the payment that we could receive here in the forum, because I didn't thought that there would another forum besides Bitcointalk that would pay for every post that you make in the forum.

It's really cool,
I also did not believe at first and waited impatiently to get my first 1000 satoshi through the forum,
The CryptoTalk project is one of the best sites that you can learn from and get additional income as well.

• +2 1

we are contributors of the excellent cryptocurrency dialogue board, in which we look at and earn cash by paying with awesome structures, and that is by way of bitcoin and the forum's communicate token ,it is brilliant. 

After my long experience with sites and forums, I only found this forum that is honest and that pays two currencies without making mistakes.
We must all publish this forum so that the number of active members within it exceeds 100,000 daily active members.

• +2 1

The forum is a real and honest forum in the payments made by earning bitcoin in exchange for writing in the forum and all we have to do is strive and focus and increase our good activity in the wonderful forum

• +1 2

I am happy I found cryptotalk, there isn't anything better in the web world where we interface with individuals and gain from one another and in this gathering where we realize what cryptographic forms of money are and how they will help us in our lives, and on top the discussion gives us too for this.

• +2 1

I think the BTC payment system now depends on the positive ratings we receive from other users. I think the Bitcoin campaign will stop as soon as this symbol starts trading, but I'm sure this symbol will have a value and maintain it.  There will be

We are happy that it is paying in both the currencies because in talk only we would not be earning that much now as the combined effect from the both payments.

• +1 1

This is the best site of earning money , I couldn't believe it until when I started it there is no favorable site Bitcoin ,I have never doubted the credibility forum I have been working on this site for long time but iam earning successfully

• +1 2

Yes, me too. I never thought I could earn this much. No system has launched campaigns as good as this forum. We must know the value of this forum. With the money we earn here, we can do many things.

I can understand the level of your happiness but I want to feel the same because after few days from now I will be receiving the payment for my post here and I will keep on commenting

We get in the hover concerning which almost with respect to which twofold tally of procuring is applies, as on the discussion token just as that of the satoshi, as we barely see gatherings doing twofold installments, as on how we relate on the site and offer data

• +2 1

This is the beauty of Cryptotalk forum. Contributors are being awarded with two payments in Talk and Bitcoin. Forum is improving and becoming better and better again. Growing members and popularities over the internet indicate, future of Cryptotalk forum is bright. Myself, as a senior member on forum, I always wish the best and contribute the best from my end. 

Yes you are right bro. It's a human reality didn't trust on anyone until we him self see the happenings. Same here this the first site in which  I am start working. My friend say me that his earning start then I start working. We need such proofs which helps us in start and we need believe that our earning starts soon.

where one can earn double I.e through talk coin and bitcoin.these will indeed encourage people to join these platform without hesitating to.I see that these additional amounts of Bitcoin that are paid indicate that the project is new, the goal on which the forum is based, and its new currency.

Hi mate, I thinks your are right. But am assuring you that it will surely count, never feel discourage thinking that you won't be paid. There are millions of users that work in this forum whom are paid as due, yours will never be different, just be focused.

• +2 1

Yeah you're right. This forum is really amazing.  They are paying btc for posting. No forum will give free btc like this. This forum is also useful for learning. We are only getting paid for post. Rating payment is off now . I think the system should be brought back. We aren't getting not enough payment. Posting payment depends on how positive you get.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:37 AM, Guru2050 said:

This is one of it kind in the whole world of Crypto currencies ln and Out. No single forum, sites ever made this attempt of paying it members double payment both at the same time. A compensation payment for not able to open trading for it's new token as it was stipulated tentatively.

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

This indicates credibility, accountability and transparency of the forum.

Yes, a friend. This openness to the world on cryptocurrencies is an important leap in human history

On 9/18/2020 at 1:47 PM, Jami273 said:

Still nothing is sure about that.But there is a huge chance that what you've said will gonna happen.Because BTC is an additional payment,so it may not last after trade of TALK will be available.So we just can wait till 15th October to get a final news.

Yes, everyone is enthusiastic and expects the favor and a lot. In general, everyone is winning in this site. I wish everyone luck

I think these forum crypto talk is the only platform that's is still paying its members in bitcoin so it now remains to us members to earn it and strive to follow all the rules and regulations in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1